Hey, I want to be a veteran

buckaroo13

Switch your AA to Ordo Paradoxia and you will be under my protection.

I'm not sure if he is serious, however Vlad is a respectable figure in my eye. If he is true with his intentions on this, I would highly consider it. He has a good reputation on what he has done with GOD. 

Weellllllllll sorry to burst your bubble here, princess. But that's quite the equal opportunity event.

Beside's, per this accusation against us, Buckaroo made a concerted and proud effort to draw our attention. He chose to be antagonistic towards us. His wild claims that he masterminded the whole Polar attack and the shift in story that he was the distraction, etc etc .. He efforted to put himself in front of us in the most ridiculous ways over the past few months while everyone in every corner, not just our coalition, told him to lay low and stop making an ass of himself. Kinda like, kinda like you - when you open your mouth.

Nice try at demonizing us, though.

No one's claimed that he's disloyal - the problem is he doesn't have any discipline or self-control. Again, kinda like you. Comes out, makes stupid and annoying little posts poking his finger in peoples chest's for a reaction, then doesn't understand the negative backlash. Kinda like you.

Perhaps the only answer is for him to join the royal court.

He posted on the forum. That's not antagonistic. Anyways you literally try to silence people by attacking them. However there are some who are brave, and don't sit there planning a war in cowardice for month, fearing the loss of their pixels. Those brave alliances, are alliances kinda like Polar.  There are some who don't witch hunt players and try to get them out of the game for a laugh, they stand up and allow people to be different. They don't force someone to get out for their differences, religious beliefs, or race. They don't judge those uninformed on the community either. Kind of like Polar. They don't back down in a fight, they can admit loss and not make a big deal of it. Again, Kind of like Polar. There are some alliances who are real and upfront, and not conducting back room deals to try and garner support with alliances who told them no months in advance. Again, alliances I am describing are kind of like Polar.  

I am proud there are people out there like Polar and Fark. True men among men who do not cower down, and try everything to not lose extra pixels and lose a war. They don't care how you post. These studs will stop and help out a guy who needs a bit of assistance or information. These are the men who give directions to people lost in an unfamiliar place. Polar and Fark don't gather around in a circle to jerk around the new guy because he doesn't know where to post. That's called a bully, and bullies are weak. Bullies are not even true men in my view. Bullies are weaklings who depend on each other for survival, and feed on the weak. I advise you not to try to be the bully. Real men don't put up with that. Your nation will be in ruin quite quickly when you prey on the weak.

Speaking of the men in Polaris and Fark, Have you seen Dajobo or Cable77 flex? It's so dreamy  :awesome: .

Edit: "Never do a wrong thing to make a friend--or to keep one." Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He posted on the forum. That's not antagonistic. Anyways you literally try to silence people by attacking them. However there are some who are brave, and don't sit there planning a war in cowardice for month, fearing the loss of their pixels. Those brave alliances, are alliances kinda like Polar.  There are some who don't witch hunt players and try to get them out of the game for a laugh, they stand up and allow people to be different. They don't force someone to get out for their differences, religious beliefs, or race. They don't judge those uninformed on the community either. Kind of like Polar. They don't back down in a fight, they can admit loss and not make a big deal of it. Again, Kind of like Polar. There are some alliances who are real and upfront, and not conducting back room deals to try and garner support with alliances who told them no months in advance. Again, alliances I am describing are kind of like Polar.  

I am proud there are people out there like Polar and Fark. True men among men who do not cower down, and try everything to not lose extra pixels and lose a war. They don't care how you post. These studs will stop and help out a guy who needs a bit of assistance or information. These are the men who give directions to people lost in an unfamiliar place. Polar and Fark don't gather around in a circle to jerk around the new guy because he doesn't know where to post. That's called a bully, and bullies are weak. Bullies are not even true men in my view. Bullies are weaklings who depend on each other for survival, and feed on the weak. I advise you not to try to be the bully. Real men don't put up with that. Your nation will be in ruin quite quickly when you prey on the weak.

Speaking of the men in Polaris and Fark, Have you seen Dajobo or Cable77 flex? It's so dreamy  :awesome: .

Edit: "Never do a wrong thing to make a friend--or to keep one."

i. The fact that he posted wasn't antagonistic, the content of his posts were.

ii. 'brave alliances like Polar don't plan wars for months' not to direct anything at Polar, but directly at you for that comment, that's utter bullshit. They didn't just throw together this whole group of people the day before they "decided to declare on the Sith", they say themselves 'we gathered people who had a bone to pick' .. They planned a war that commenced in November but was in the works since the summer - this is 'months' by definition. *gasp* Bad, bad Polar almost as bad as the Sith.

iii. If you're trying to insinuate intolerance in the Sith, that we're seeking some sort of 'Aryan race' then you really didn't open your eyes in your brief visit. We have members from around the world, of all faiths, gay and straight, repubs, conservative, drug addicts, straight edges, Commies - we got them all. But wait! We're intolerant. I can't continue the lie. We don't have any of them.

iv. We don't back down from a fight either, very few alliances really do. That's just a weak propagandistic attack used by many, full of error in the absence of actual substance.

v. lol

Keep trying. There's a couple clean spots on the fan still.

[OOC: I've got all day - work is quiet as hell, I'm bored as shit and nothing better to do except read and role-play]

i. The fact that he posted wasn't antagonistic, the content of his posts were.ii. 'brave alliances like Polar don't plan wars for months' not to direct anything at Polar, but directly at you for that comment, that's utter !@#$%^&*. They didn't just throw together this whole group of people the day before they "decided to declare on the Sith", they say themselves 'we gathered people who had a bone to pick' .. They planned a war that commenced in November but was in the works since the summer - this is 'months' by definition. *gasp* Bad, bad Polar almost as bad as the Sith.iii. If you're trying to insinuate intolerance in the Sith, that we're seeking some sort of 'Aryan race' then you really didn't open your eyes in your brief visit. We have members from around the world, of all faiths, gay and straight, repubs, conservative, drug addicts, straight edges, Commies - we got them all. But wait! We're intolerant. I can't continue the lie. We don't have any of them.iv. We don't back down from a fight either, very few alliances really do. That's just a weak propagandistic attack used by many, full of error in the absence of actual substance.v. lolKeep trying. There's a couple clean spots on the fan still.[OOC: I've got all day - work is quiet as hell, I'm bored as !@#$ and nothing better to do except read and role-play]

Buckaroo said nothing severe enough to be booted from this world. Also I never implied that you guys weren't mixed. You're pulling the "I can't be racist, my friend is X card." That's used way too often and only makes minorities irritated. It's mainly people like you who make the jokes and the X friend you have doesn't hear about it. Also I never meant to imply you back down for a fight but you literally worked for almost a year to make sure you had a victory in this war. When it wasn't certain and IRON said they weren't attacking polar to bully them around or as you would say, "The fun of it", you backed down to save your infra. Instead they stood up like men and risked the chance of being rolled to defend themselves. That was my point in their courage.

Congrats Rota. You have officially reached a whole new level of idiocy.

Take this exact post for example. He just stated his opinion, which I know is wrong, but am I going to attack him for it? Nope.

In response to Mr. director, rarely is someone "Dumb" so to say. I think ignorant is a better word to describe you. Unless you fully understand someone's point of their statements and why they say it, you can't really call them dumb. All too often people are called dumb for not understanding what people are saying. It often is due to it going over there heads. Many shows make a satire of this with an ignorant person stating an ignorant opinion and then a goofy laugh, followed with "he so dumb, hue hue". That is my perspective when people call me dumb. Especially when they have no idea where I'm coming from. Edited by Rotavele

Buckaroo said nothing severe enough to be booted from this world. Also I never implied that you guys weren't mixed. You're pulling the "I can't be racist, my friend is X card." That's used way too often and only makes minorities irritated. It's mainly people like you who make the jokes and the X friend you have doesn't hear about it. Also I never meant to imply you back down for a fight but you literally worked for almost a year to make sure you had a victory in this war. When it wasn't certain and IRON said they weren't attacking polar to bully them around or as you would say, "The fun of it", you backed down to save your infra. Instead they stood up like men and risked the chance of being rolled to defend themselves. That was my point in their courage.

No one is talking about 'booting him from this world' either. Everyone's trying to tell him to "go into hiding" [OOC: aka 'reroll'] and lose the 'buckaroo' moniker as he's heavily tainted it in his brief time. 'Change your identity and take some time to learn' is a very far cry from 'leave this world.'

Your entire post is comparing our evils to Polar's halo. If you're saying they aren't something, then you're insinuating we are.

No I'm not playing any such card; I was mitigating your broad accusation by listing out whom we have in our company. Far be it from us to recognize them, my lord we're evil.

IRON had nothing to do with anything with us and our decision making processes. I think you're way out of your league in information here; you're getting into a territory where all your information is hearsay since you're neither part of my gov, NG's gov, NPO's gov, any of C&G's gov or Us's gov. IRON had nothing to do with our shift away from "chasing Polar," the TOP-Polar treaty had everything to do with that. That ended the 'roll Polar' aggressive movement and brought way to the "stop those $%&@ers" defensive movement while also being their signal of stepping forward to us and a larger audience. Edited by Rayvon

No one is talking about 'booting him from this world' either. Everyone's trying to tell him to "go into hiding" [OOC: aka 'reroll'] and lose the 'buckaroo' moniker as he's heavily tainted it in his brief time. 'Change your identity and take some time to learn' is a very far cry from 'leave this world.'Your entire post is comparing our evils to Polar's halo. If you're saying they aren't something, then you're insinuating we are.No I'm not playing any such card; I was mitigating your broad accusation by listing out whom we have in our company. Far be it from us to recognize them, my lord we're evil.IRON had nothing to do with anything with us and our decision making processes. I think you're way out of your league in information here; you're getting into a territory where all your information is hearsay since you're neither part of my gov, NG's gov, NPO's gov, any of C&G's gov or Us's gov. IRON had nothing to do with our shift away from "chasing Polar," the TOP-Polar treaty had everything to do with that. That ended the 'roll Polar' aggressive movement and brought way to the "stop those $%&@ers" defensive movement while also being their signal of stepping forward to us and a larger audience.

What? HAHAHA you personally authorized Rey to go on the RAGE AA and attack Buckaroo. Are you serious right now? Everything you said is so full of shit, I don't even know how you believe it yourself. No wonder Polar and Co. haven't given you terms. Maybe they're making you experience guest hand what you've done to numerous others.

Good for them. Compared to you, Polar is a hero. It was fight or be bullied, and they chose to fight. Edited by Rotavele

Buckaroo said nothing severe enough to be booted from this world. Also I never implied that you guys weren't mixed. You're pulling the "I can't be racist, my friend is X card." That's used way too often and only makes minorities irritated. It's mainly people like you who make the jokes and the X friend you have doesn't hear about it. Also I never meant to imply you back down for a fight but you literally worked for almost a year to make sure you had a victory in this war. When it wasn't certain and IRON said they weren't attacking polar to bully them around or as you would say, "The fun of it", you backed down to save your infra. Instead they stood up like men and risked the chance of being rolled to defend themselves. That was my point in their courage.Take this exact post for example. He just stated his opinion, which I know is wrong, but am I going to attack him for it? Nope.
In response to Mr. director, rarely is someone "Dumb" so to say. I think ignorant is a better word to describe you. Unless you fully understand someone's point of their statements and why they say it, you can't really call them dumb. All too often people are called dumb for not understanding what people are saying. It often is due to it going over there heads. Many shows make a satire of this with an ignorant person stating an ignorant opinion and then a goofy laugh, followed with "he so dumb, hue hue". That is my perspective when people call me dumb. Especially when they have no idea where I'm coming from.

Well, you couldn't attack me anyways, unless I lost some weight. And as for calling you dumb, I had called you an idiot, as I think most would agree with me on that count. But hey, keep on talking. Maybe you'll say something intelligent. Maybe.

What? HAHAHA you personally authorized Rey to go on the RAGE AA and attack Buckaroo. Are you serious right now? Everything you said is so full of !@#$, I don't even know how you believe it yourself. No wonder Polar and Co. haven't given you terms. Maybe they're making you experience guest hand what you've done to numerous others.

Good for them. Compared to you, Polar is a hero. It was fight or be bullied, and they chose to fight.

Actually I "personally authorized" (I'm Emperor, you don't need to dress it with such words, everything is through my authorization) him to hit Buckaroo from the New Sith Order affiliation, he (Buckaroo) repeatedly called upon the Sith for war and as I said made his concerted efforts to put himself in our path. His wish was granted. That has nothing to do with trying to 'remove him from this world.' Unless that's to say all war and attacks are to try and remove leaders from this world. No wonder raiding is such a despicable choice to make. And war, fucking Polar those hero's of yours - trying to force the Pacifica and the Sith out of this world, Dajobo authorizing his soldiers to hit mine must obviously mean this according to your logic. Or wait, no - it only applies to us otherwise your point falls apart. Would be absurd if it applied to the 'good guys.' That's just justice then.

You guys started arguing over Buck, and are now just doing a bit of epeen measuring... Take a step back and realize how sad that is. As Smurf said, block each other, move on. This thread has served its purpose, or lack there of.

Just block each other ffs

Hear no evil, see no evil.

[OOC: This is an IC forum dude. We're having an IC debate ('debate' loosely used) over an IC matter regarding "Buck" and his relationship with "NSO&co" - and by extension his relationship with CN - and why it exists as it does, in yet another thread that Buck started towards all CN. If you don't wish to see it, don't ..... gow - it is sad that he couldn't keep up the arguments he presented and had to keep falling back on his heels for new arguments where his previous keep falling short, but this is again IC; if you don't want to see it, don't ..... [b]World Affais (IC): This is an In-Character forum. World Affairs is the place to discuss the drama and intrigue of Cyber Nations politics. As long as it's related to alliance-driven politics, it's in-character and it's not an Alliance Announcement -- it goes here.]

Edited by Rayvon

Weellllllllll sorry to burst your bubble here, princess. But that's quite the equal opportunity event.

Beside's, per this accusation against us, Buckaroo made a concerted and proud effort to draw our attention. He chose to be antagonistic towards us. His wild claims that he masterminded the whole Polar attack and the shift in story that he was the distraction, etc etc .. He efforted to put himself in front of us in the most ridiculous ways over the past few months while everyone in every corner, not just our coalition, told him to lay low and stop making an ass of himself. Kinda like, kinda like you - when you open your mouth.

Nice try at demonizing us, though.

No one's claimed that he's disloyal - the problem is he doesn't have any discipline or self-control. Again, kinda like you. Comes out, makes stupid and annoying little posts poking his finger in peoples chest's for a reaction, then doesn't understand the negative backlash. Kinda like you.

Perhaps the only answer is for him to join the royal court.

Haha, I need to see this one. Sounds amazing.

What? HAHAHA you personally authorized Rey to go on the RAGE AA and attack Buckaroo.

Actually, I was told I could do it from NSO. I went to RAGE so that I could do a few extra things that, sadly, didn't come to fruition. Edited by Neo Uruk

Actually, I was told I could do it from NSO. I went to RAGE so that I could do a few extra things that, sadly, didn't come to fruition.

Might  have worked out better had you not publicly announced you were on the rage aa :p

Might  have worked out better had you not publicly announced you were on the rage aa :P

Well, I got my slots filled. Just not by the two people who ran around saying they would hit me or that they disapproved of everything I was doing. I gave people a chance to cash the checks their mouths wrote, but they refused.

I still beat buckaroo though.

Haha yeah and you did it from 2k under him at that. Next time though check that the people you are calling out arent in anarchy. They couldn't have hit you at the time no matter how much they may (or may not) have wanted to. 

Edit* Tywin at least was in anarchy

Edited by Xanth

I never wanted to be a veteran in the first place!
I... I wanted to be...

A LUMBERJACK!

Leaping from tree to tree! As they float down the mighty rivers of
British Columbia! With my best girl by my side!
The Larch!
The Pine!
The Giant Redwood tree!
The Sequoia!
The Little Whopping Rule Tree!
We'd sing! Sing! Sing!

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
He goes to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays 'e goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps,
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around.... In bars???????

I chop down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa.

He cuts down trees, he wears high heels
Suspendies?? and a .... a Bra????
(spoken, raggedly) What's this? Wants to be a *girlie*? Oh, My!
And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter!

He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaaaayyy..... (BONG)

Haha yeah and you did it from 2k under him at that. Next time though check that the people you are calling out arent in anarchy. They couldn't have hit you at the time no matter how much they may (or may not) have wanted to. 

Edit* Tywin at least was in anarchy

Yeah, I was aware. but he was gonna be out soon!

I... I wanted to be...
A LUMBERJACK!
The Larch!
The Pine!
The Giant Redwood tree!4
The Sequoia!
We'd sing! Sing! Sing!
I go to the lava-try.
He goes to the lava-try.
And hang around in bars.
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa.

internet won, everyone go home now

I... I wanted to be...

A LUMBERJACK!

The Larch!
The Pine!
The Giant Redwood tree!
The Sequoia!
We'd sing! Sing! Sing!

I go to the lava-try.

He goes to the lava-try.

And hang around in bars.

Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa.

Stewie solves the world's problems in song.

I will be the very best
Like no one ever was
To defeat them is my real test
To ZI them is my cause
I will travel across all bob
Searching far and wide
Each alliance, will understand
The power that's inside

Veterans

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Veteran!!