Mostly Harmless Alliance Decleration of War

thedoogan

Exactly, we are putting forth a minimal effort and using the rest of our coalition to carry the load.  :rolleyes: 

If Steve and berbers were not there to repeat it in every thread, I think we might have been able to fool our coalition and thus enact our grand plan of backstabbing everybody the next war, as usual.

Damn them.  

Also, welcome to the battlefield, MHA.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Steve and berbers were not there to repeat it in every thread, I think we might have been able to fool our coalition and thus enact our grand plan of backstabbing everybody the next war, as usual.

Damn them.  

It's been a few days since I posted anything of the sort!

Also wtf, you capitalize Steve's name and not mine? That's cold...

If Steve and berbers were not to point out facts, I think we might have been able to fool our coalition and thus enact our grand plan of backstabbing IRON/Val in the next war, as usual.

Damn them.  

Maybe you should go to the war stats topic then.  Because TOP's spinwagon is attempting to go a million miles an hour.  But we all knew you would try, you just shouldn't have had Crymson doing the spinning.

Maybe you should go to the war stats topic then.  Because TOP's spinwagon is attempting to go a million miles an hour.  But we all knew you would try, you just shouldn't have had Crymson doing the spinning.

I'm looking at the war stats and they seem to contradict what you are saying.

Wrong.

But since you mentioned it...

GATO: 40.3%

I completely skimmed over that announcement, you got me there lol.  At least they are carrying on with their tradition of hiding from wars.  Sorry you guys got stuck with an alliance that might as well just go neutral.

You really missed the point didn't you.  lol, maybe you should read the posts starting page 5 bro.

What is the point? That you are mad that more alliances are hitting you? It's well known that TOP cycles in and out of peace mode during a war so that we can deploy nations when and where we want. Key is we use peace mode as part of our overall war strategy to fight more effectively, not to shelter everyone from taking damage. You only have to look at the damage stats to see that we are not fighting this war half assed.

I completely skimmed over that announcement, you got me there lol.  At least they are carrying on with their tradition of hiding from wars.  Sorry you guys got stuck with an alliance that might as well just go neutral.

This is disheartening and upsetting coming from you, ShamWOW.

That's an interesting characterization of an alliance who came into the fray yesterday on the side of the war that has been taking more damage. I don't think it is accurate, because I don't think you can say "GATO is hiding" when a 60% majority are, in fact, in war mode. However, TOP is not only over 10% more in peace mode than GATO, but they have been in the war since the first day, and also have over half of their nations in peace mode. Steve Buscemi added that over 60% of Umbrella nations are in peace mode. Would you make the same damning comments about how TOP and Umbrella should just "go neutral"? I don't think so. Your characterization seems to be serving a political point rather than being based in the numbers.

What is the point? That you are mad that more alliances are hitting you? It's well known that TOP cycles in and out of peace mode during a war so that we can deploy nations when and where we want. Key is we use peace mode as part of our overall war strategy to fight more effectively, not to shelter everyone from taking damage. You only have to look at the damage stats to see that we are not fighting this war half assed.

First off all, I'm actually enjoying this war the most of any war I've been in.  Everyone knows that.  Even in-game it's been a blast as I actually have a good challenge now.  I realize you are trying to paint another picture of me, but it's unbecoming of your alliance.  Taking pot-shots only shows how egotistical and cocky TOP is.

The best part of this thread is that the TOP Propaganda Brigade is in here in full force because you want to make XX more favorable to your post war goal of rolling IRON.  Any idiot can see that, and that does make me chuckle at how obvious you are.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

That's an interesting characterization of an alliance who came into the fray yesterday on the side of the war that has been taking more damage. I don't think it is accurate, because I don't think you can say "GATO is hiding" when a 60% majority are, in fact, in war mode. However, TOP is not only over 10% more in peace mode than GATO, but they have been in the war since the first day, and also have over half of their nations in peace mode. Steve Buscemi added that over 60% of Umbrella nations are in peace mode. Would you make the same damning comments about how TOP and Umbrella should just "go neutral"? I don't think so. Your characterization seems to be serving a political point rather than being based in the numbers.

I think Vladimir Stukov II already addressed this point.  Just like in the last war, we will see that GATO takes virtually no damage and does no fighting.  I've been a GATO member and am friends with most GATO members (well, most of them that I liked have jumped ship already).  TOP's usage of PM is for strategic purposes related to cycling because of the amount of nations they are up against vs the amount they have, GATO's is to avoid hurting their pixels.

First off all, I'm actually enjoying this war the most of any war I've been in.  Everyone knows that.  Even in-game it's been a blast as I actually have a good challenge now.  I realize you are trying to paint another picture of me, but it's unbecoming of your alliance.  Taking pot-shots only shows how egotistical and cocky TOP is.

The best part of this thread is that the TOP Propaganda Brigade is in here in full force because you want to make XX more favorable to your post war goal of rolling IRON.  Any idiot can see that, and that does make me chuckle at how obvious you are.

I don't see how responding to you calling us out for peace mode usage has anything to do with rolling IRON after this war. You are delusional.