Legion Declaration of War

bjalbert

My alliance is a lying sack of &#*$

Duh? If anyone thought they would get an honest answer to such a stupid question, then they don't have the brains they were born with.

It's good to know that you are complely okay with being liars and cowards.  I'd expect nothing more out of an alliance like lolegion.

War can both bring alliances together through mutual respect or confirm that their enemies have no honor.  Guess which one you fit into?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh? If anyone thought they would get an honest answer to such a stupid question, then they don't have the brains they were born with.

So yes, The Legion did 'get away with it' all day. Had you cared enough to do anything about it, then yes you could have, but instead the great military strategists of NPO decided to do nothing when the obvious was staring them in the face. And we in The Legion, along with most casual observers think that's pretty funny really. Maybe NPO just don't get our humour?

Keep convincing yourself that I'm the idiot and you outsmarted me. Keep convincing yourself that we did absolutely nothing to counter you. I wasn't expecting a straight-up answer. Thankfully, one of your members told us you were lying straight to our faces. I knew you were anyway. All of our allies did, too. Plenty of people did. Hell, basically everyone else in NPO gov told me not to even bother asking, but I did so, figuring, "why not, maybe Legion's gov is stupid enough as to admit it to me?"

Not doing anything publicly is not the same as not doing anything about it. I think it's hilarious that The Legion, of all alliances, with all of their terrible war history, is taunting us for our war strategy decisions. You're taunting me and my alliance because your member blew your own declaration of war by 8 hours. Never change, Legion. Edited by Krzyzewskiville

I think it's hilarious that The Legion, of all alliances, with all of their terrible war history, is taunting us for our war strategy decisions.

I think that we have established that Legion and NPO have very different senses of humour. I'm cool with that.

Now where did I put my pony?

I think that we have established that Legion and NPO have very different senses of humour. I'm cool with that.

Now where did I put my pony?

Actually, the only thing that is evident here is that you overestimate importance of Legion. Which is natural considering you are in Legion, which is a fate I wish to nobody,...

Enjoy the war.

Good luck legion. I must admit though giving the target list out so a n00b could jump the gun is sad to see.

Not as sad as tlr never going to war.  How many times have we asked you to join in on a fight only to be met with "But we're not ready"?  This war makes at least three that I'm aware of. 

You seem to be in need of yet another reminder that IRON would have eaten you long ago if it wasn't for us. So use the following helpful guide the next time you feel the need to criticize us.

1. Shut Mouth

2. Click Declare War

Not as sad as tlr never going to war.  How many times have we asked you to join in on a fight only to be met with "But we're not ready"?  This war makes at least three that I'm aware of. 

You seem to be in need of yet another reminder that IRON would have eaten you long ago if it wasn't for us. So use the following helpful guide the next time you feel the need to criticize us.

1. Shut Mouth

2. Click Declare War

stay classy legion

stay classy legion

We will.

Oh hey speaking of war and such, care to join in on this one?  You've got the perfect in, one of your treaty partners (Us) were attacked by AI and SNAFU.  Hmmm I wonder how you're going to respond.  Only time will tell I guess.

We will.

Oh hey speaking of war and such, care to join in on this one?  You've got the perfect in, one of your treaty partners (Us) were attacked by AI and SNAFU.  Hmmm I wonder how you're going to respond.  Only time will tell I guess.

These details don't matter on your side of the war.

We will.

Oh hey speaking of war and such, care
to join in on this one?  You've got the perfect in, one of your treaty
partners (Us) were attacked by AI and SNAFU.  Hmmm I wonder how you're
going to respond.  Only time will tell I guess.

All depends on if your government actually talks to us. Though they apparently don't talk to you either hence your ignorant comments on stuff you have no clue about.

Edited by stockhunter

We could debate this until the cows come home, and it's getting a bit boring really. But from my point of view, NPO get declared on by two alliances with whom The Legion hold an MDoAP. Then a 'rogue' Legion declaration shows up on NPO's war screen.

Most alliances worth their salt would wake up and smell the coffee that there is a Legion member who is a bit trigger happy here, and has jumped the gun. The moment for action is then, when NPO should have seen the obvious that we were going to enter in support of NpO and Sparta, and most alliances would have declared on their new potential enemy before they declare on you.

But instead it has the blind stupidity to send someone over to ask "Hi guys is this a rogue, or are you going to declare war on us later".

So yes, The Legion did 'get away with it' all day. Had you cared enough to do anything about it, then yes you could have, but instead the great military strategists of NPO decided to do nothing when the obvious was staring them in the face. And we in The Legion, along with most casual observers think that's pretty funny really. Maybe NPO just don't get our humour?

What gives legion or anyone in Legion the right to mock anybody, Legion is a cesspool of incompetence. You pompous dipshit.