A Kaskus Announcement.

Kaskus_new_flag.png

As of October 30th the "Rabid Dogs" AA is under full Kaskus protection until further notice. Furthermore the one known as Joland has been kicked out of the Kaskus AA and is being ZIed. 

He has violated the following rules of Kaskus:

1) Use of peace mode in order to avoid war and not as a tactical maneuver. 

2) OOC attacks using the facebook images of another member. 

3) Spying/leaking information from the Kaskus FB page.

In addition to this, we would like you to know that our RNG war is being postponed by ~2 weeks due to this situation and because its Halloween weekend and I have parties to go to in order to try and seduce the women of my nation. 

Your alliance is terrible and everything you say or do is worthy of ridicule and contempt.

That about sums this thread up, then. Lovely weather we're having here in the nation of Lancashire though - it's nice to see things warming back up a little bit for Halloween before winter rolls in.

Kaskus can't get over the past and do something new, and when they have a dissenter they kick him out and ZI him under the guise of "OOC attacks" and "spying".

Well it was in-game spying so you can verify that for yourself. My nation also did it but I am paying reps while he went into peace mode and refused to pay.

As for the OOC attacks you are welcome to message me on IRC if you want to see them. I don't think they are appropriate nor necessary for this board though.

Well it was in-game spying so you can verify that for yourself. My nation also did it but I am paying reps while he went into peace mode and refused to pay.

As for the OOC attacks you are welcome to message me on IRC if you want to see them. I don't think they are appropriate nor necessary for this board though.

OOC Attacks in an OOC Group.

Good job guys.

Good Unknown Smurf that you admit:

You decided to go to war against NSO and/or GOONS and attack them.

I refused this and I went into Peace Mode. This was your excuse to

do this really pathetic announcement, which shows only to what

length you will go in lying to everyone just to save your own nation.

In that closed facebook group, in which the whole internet could see all the members,

Kenocore was constantly insulting and bullying me at my every post.

I never did that. Only now, that you made this "announcement"

which is so full of lies, that throws a terrible light to all Kaskus

Truth will always prevail guys  ;)

Good Unknown Smurf that you admit:

You decided to go to war against NSO and/or GOONS and attack them.

I refused this and I went into Peace Mode. This was your excuse to

do this really pathetic announcement, which shows only to what

length you will go in lying to everyone just to save your own nation.

You went into peace mode after you got caught spying in-game on NSO. It had nothing to do with a war by Kaskus. 

In that closed facebook group, in which the whole internet could see all the members,

Kenocore was constantly insulting and bullying me at my every post.

You initiated the insults of Kenocore by saying that you and your gf were looking at his facebook page and called him suicidal/he should go kill himself/etc.  

He only retaliated to what you started. 

I never did that. Only now, that you made this "announcement"

which is so full of lies, that throws a terrible light to all Kaskus

Truth will always prevail guys  ;)

...you posted screenshots in the topic you started here.  :facepalm:

I started to post screenshots of all your plans to attack NSO and/or GOONS only about 16 hours AFTER I was attacked by Lord Bitburg from Kaskus.

I went into Peace Mode after you all voted with a vast majority that the war will be against NSO and/or GOONS

and I refused to participate in your war... and this is why the current situation

I started to post screenshots of all your plans to attack NSO and/or GOONS only about 16 hours AFTER I was attacked by Lord Bitburg from Kaskus.

I went into Peace Mode after you all voted with a vast majority that the war will be against NSO and/or GOONS

and I refused to participate in your war... and this is why the current situation

I find it hard to believe that the one leaked on IRC a couple days ago (that had the same image you here) wasn't by you as well. 

Edited by Hecate
OOC in IC removal.

I find it hard to believe that the one  a couple days ago (that had the same image you provided here) wasn't by you as well. 

well you see Unknown Smurf, how much you lie once again?

1. I never logged in my life to IRC, I don't even know how to do it.

2. The screenshots are all took today, and many are with discussions from today.

I am sure there are many ways in which the screenshots are certified that they were taken today by me, it's in their source code  I think

Edited by Hecate
Removed quoted offence.

I find it hard to believe that the one EDIT a couple days ago (that had the same image you provided here) wasn't by you as well. 

what a tease, the link doesn't work.

Edited by Hecate
Removed quoted offence.

well you see Unknown Smurf, how much you lie once again?

1. I never logged in my life to IRC, I don't even know how to do it.

2. The screenshots are all took today, and many are with discussions from today.

I am sure there are many ways in which the screenshots are certified that they were taken today by me, it's in their source code  I think

Just because it was passed around on IRC doesn't mean it originated from IRC. 

If you have screenshots from TODAY, then post the ones from today. 

I started to post on the other thread. The fact that others saved the screenshots from the other thread and started to give them around, well they are public domain now.

Everyone reading this thread knows now that Unknown Smurf contradicts himself and changes his unbelievable madeup story 

as he goes, from every 5 minutes he has a new absurd unbelievable take on the whole story...

Your alliance is terrible and everything you say or do is worthy of ridicule and contempt.

That about sums this thread up, then.

That was funny. Do you do stand up comedy by any chance?

Actually now that I think about it, it would've been a lot funnier if you got someone from NPO or NG to slave their way out here to the OWF and say that for you. Then the lulz may had truly commenced.

Edited by halfcha0s

That was funny. Do you do stand up comedy by any chance?
Actually now that I think about it, it would've been a lot funnier if you got someone from NPO or NG to slave their way out here to the OWF and say that for you. Then the lulz may had truly commenced.

Kindly don't drag us into this cesspit of stupidity, kthnxbai.