WAR!!!!!!

buckaroo13

Eddy, the nation you guys practically ZI'd is the antagonizer to this. 

Buckaroo is just a noob who doesnt quite understand the politics and culture of CN.

But Im done trying to help him if he doesn't want to help himself.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddy, the nation you guys practically ZI'd is the antagonizer to this. 
Buckaroo is just a noob who doesnt quite understand the politics and culture of CN.
But Im done trying to help him if he doesn't want to help himself.

I appreciate your attempts to help him, but it's quite obvious that he's obsessed with this at the moment.

It is not just a few nations.  I have gathered several NPO hating alliances.  The NPO also verbally attacked me for sharing what I believe in a certain area of history.

Ahhh right.... so that is about 100million ns worth of CN? haha.

but really, you are beyond the average persons imagination. grow up and build your nation. learn the ropes and then come back with a coalition in about a years time.

Fox Fire, I am done talking here.  Please continue our private discussion and stop posting on here and I will be open to negotiation.  Once I get to know you.

You are negotiating with the wrong person :P like I said, Farrin needs coffee, fill him up.

Buckaroo, here's some advice. Please read it and take it to heart.

Get someone else to negotiate for you.

I'm sure there's someone out there who's willing to work on your behalf, but you clearly don't understand how this world (OOC: game mechanics and realities) works. If you want, you can ignore this suggestion and keep going as you are. It's really up to you. Our newer nations can always use targets for practice.

My nation is extremely small and I have never once felt like the NPO doesn't care about either my nation or even me as a person. In my short time there I have taken on jobs, grown to love my alliance and even found friends. I am only posing this so you know my true opinion. The NPO has been around as long as it has for a reason. Their allies have not been duped and their members have not been used.

To prove that I am a fellow noob look at my number of posts (there are two now).

I encourage you to take a breath and negotiate. Feel CN out. Let your nation grow and grow with it as a ruler. See if you feel the same way about NPO in a year after figuring out how the game is played. If you still feel the same way then, we will still be here. Watching, waiting. If you want to ignore this, that's fine.

In the mean time I'm off to roast baby meat and do other evil things.

Happy Halloween, peoples.

You are here now.  You may not be here in January.  But you will never be in the top 3.

Never.. is a very long time.. and includes the past. Your statement is already wrong and you're to incompetent to realize it. To correct your understanding of History, we were at one time top seated. While it's nice to have that spot, it's not a requirement as we do not require external validation of our greatnesss. We are Pacificans, we are excellent by default.. and Letum's top secret eugenics programs.

It is not just a few nations.  I have gathered several NPO hating alliances.  The NPO also verbally attacked me for sharing what I believe in a certain area of history.

This might have something to do with your demonstrated ineptitude of CN history.

Finally, your darkness contrasts our light. Thank you for that Buckaroo.. and Happy Halloween.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I <3 n00bs

This. So much this.

Also, I'm sure it's been said already (yeah, that's right, didn't read every post), but isn't NpO or possibly TOP protecting CIN and this original poster specifically? I think I saw notification of protectorate status several weeks back...

Edited by Farnsworth

Enough talk. Lets do this damn it.

I thought we already were... ;) 

This. So much this.

Also, I'm sure it's been said already (yeah, that's right, didn't read every post), but isn't NpO or possibly TOP protecting CIN and this original poster specifically? I think I saw notification of protectorate status several weeks back...

yes, you did

I hope NpO and TOP aren't that desperate for a fight that they'd "protect" a blatant raider.

This. So much this.

It was actually R&R following the R&R-COMECON War, and it expired after 30 days (end of Sept. iirc).  At least, that is the only record I can find of CIN every having any treaty.

It was actually R&R following the R&R-COMECON War, and it expired after 30 days (end of Sept. iirc).  At least, that is the only record I can find of CIN every having any treaty.

Yeah, I have no other records, and I'm normally pretty good about recording that stuff in the ASR (unless it's not in the OP).

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118325-r-r-notice-of-protection/

Attention buckaroo13

Just so you know when you joined my alliance (I am the leader of the CIN) I expected a vote on any agression, before you came around we had fine relations with the NPO, and you screwed me. If you were in my strength range I would be more than happy to crush your nation. Do you comprehend or do I need to dumb it down for you?

Edited by CobaltWolf

Almost an hour with no activity.

CN moves slowly.  You can do very little in a day, and many days you do essentially nothing.  To be successful in CN, you have to embrace long term plans. 

I doubt you'll be around long enough to understand that.

Attention buckaroo13

Just so you know when you joined my alliance (I am the leader of the CIN) I expected a vote on any agression, before you came around we had fine relations with the NPO, and you screwed me. If you were in my strength range I would be more than happy to crush your nation. Do you comprehend or do I need to dumb it down for you?

Oh, it's you guys! I remember when you appeared earlier. Glad you're still alive and hopefully, kicking.