WAR!!!!!!

buckaroo13

Several nations belonging to the New Pacific Order have attacked the Commonwealth of Independent Nations.  You all probably know that the CIN is a small alliance.  They are being crushed.  I ask all alliances and nations that think the NPO should not be doing this, take up arms and fight the NPO.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No activity on this forum for over an hour.

on the contrary, there have been no replies to your thread for over 1 hour, 1 hour and 2 minutes to be precise.

Now on to bigger and better things...

What should alliances and nations do, who think this is exactly what the NPO should be doing?

I think the NPO is planning to attack the GPA so they can start trying to gain that spot.

Your intel is about 5.5 years late.

So, how does CIN feel about you attacking three NPO nations while under their AA?

*edit to add*

on the contrary, there have been no replies to your thread for over 1 hour, 1 hour and 2 minutes to be precise.

Now on to bigger and better things...

What should alliances and nations do, who think this is exactly what the NPO should be doing?

Make popcorn?
Edited by Qazzian

You started to attack members of the NPO (including myself) because we didn't accepted your app. How hard it is to understand that you acted like a 8 years old kid and that you are now going to pay the consequence

Edited by Drunkard

The OP seems to be very divided on this issue.  Who would think they are doing the right thing?  The Coalition of NPO's enemies has them under control.  We will win.

Wasn't there someone like you before, although I might be thinking of when someone else lost control somewhere else.

Buckaroo13

Given that they only targetted your largest nation and minister of defense I believe they have shown proper restraint after you stupidly decided to raid three nations in the fourth largest alliance in the game. I am sure you will have an excellent story to tell your alliance leadership about the reasoned nature of your raiding prowess.

Mandatory "evil" NPO.

Dame Hime Themis

Several nations belonging to the New Pacific Order have attacked the Commonwealth of Independent Nations.  You all probably know that the CIN is a small alliance.  They are being crushed.  I ask all alliances and nations that think the NPO should not be doing this, take up arms and fight the NPO.

Message me in-game if you are afraid the NPO will attack you if you speak out.

Yamuliss, is that you?