An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

How dare you use our war flag colors in your logo!!! On a serious note, Reyvon, NSO foreign policy seems to flip flop depending on the day. One day, Im invited by Reyvon himself to your boards, the next, my AA as a whole is suffering your public humiliation.... Not sure what to make of you guys these days. I certainly wont be visiting your forums soon. Anyway, this is nice to hear. Your old forums sucked.

Must be talking about when you were PNU and screwing stuff up on a daily basis.

With all due respects Foxburo, NSO was hardly the only Alliance that thought little of PNU during that incident. NSO has had its own problems in the past but if you take up grievances with everyone who joined in that particular peanut gallery, you probably won't be visiting a lot of alliance forums.

Oh my fucking god, you didn't make Hereno a Sith Lord...

To be fair to Hereno, once I was a Sith Lord.

Anyway, I don't really see the point of a new forum, but then again, I've never been big on fancy technologies. So I'll just be happy with whatever we have. Go us!

Edited by Rebel Virginia

With all due respects Foxburo, NSO was hardly the only Alliance that thought little of PNU during that incident. NSO has had its own problems in the past but if you take up grievances with everyone who joined in that particular peanut gallery, you probably won't be visiting a lot of alliance forums.

Indeed - we had 3 or 4 separate incidences of our own with direct issues with PNU accosting our AA in some manner in the course of a few months. None of which had to do with you personally. Just poor company around you (Fox Fire). My invite to you, came from our interactions in Tourny.

RevolutionaryRebel, No doubt. Nearly everyone thought little of us. My explosion of emotion didnt help either. Doomsquad found out the hard way that we were a bit more organized than they thought.

In the end, I think PNU was generally misunderstood. Primarily because of our own lack of communication. 

Rayvon, was I the only one from PNU who diplo'd with NSO?

I might come see your new boards in the future. They better be sexy. o/

To be fair, I was the one "shit talking" - in jest - to our friends in NSO and to Hereno, a guy I respect a lot. It's a seriously rough, time consuming path getting up to the rank of Sith Lord (or the equiv. in any AA, I'm sure). Congrats to Hereno for attaining such. I doubt Holton was actually shit talking or deserving of a very serious business reply from TOP, though I'm not surprised he received one anyway.

Oh no, I know you were, and Holton probably was as well. Doesn't change the fact that he has this odd habit of dumping on alliances that he hops away from.

Which is why they crushed you, along with their treaty partners.

I recall Doom Squad being the one paying reps during the initial settlement. Of course, PNU messed up, but it wasn't a clear-cut victory iirc.

Would have to look at the stats, but this has nothing to do with NSO so let's focus on them again, shall we?

To be fair to Hereno, once I was a Sith Lord.

Proof that NSO's standards haven't slipped. If anything, they're consistent. :awesome:

"Which is why they crushed you"

Foxburo: 254.46 Strength Lost
Greece: 533.26 Strength Lost

Foxburo: 318.61 Strength Lost
Belgium: 568.14 Strength Lost

Doomsquad, I believe, were the ones crushed. MO was their only chance at anything.
Anyway, I'll quit jacking this thread now.