Allarchon is Most Merciful

tamerlane

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complaining about this again? Historically, MK (since you guys insist on believing MK=MQ) have always jumped AAs during wars, winning or losing. You, of all people, should know this...

Dolphin_Ball.jpg

So you're saying that MK/MQ had no faith in Allarchon before either? 

I'd say MK is getting under people's skin even more now than when they were an alliance. I hope it lasts for a long time before these nations vanish, it's great entertainment

Indeed it is, MK could be accused of many things. Boring is not one of them.

Complaining about this again? Historically, MK (since you guys insist on believing MK=MQ) have always jumped AAs during wars, winning or losing. You, of all people, should know this...

Dolphin_Ball.jpg

Historically though MK nations (if we're going to consider MQ as MK or former MK) haven't left to join TOP. This time around it seems a little different. Not that it doesn't make sense if they plan on sticking, just that they aren't staying in MQ or an MQ affliate.

The amount of asshattery in MQ's actions is really inspiring.  So inspiring that it inspired me to come out of a year's retirement to cream some mushrooms and I don't even like cream soups!

On the one hand I guess there is something refreshing about an alliance admitting that it's attacking just because it feels like it.  When Continuum was trying to go after Green Protection Agency it went through convulsions trying to come up with a valid reason to attack (pun not intended but haha) before ultimately just manufacturing something.  This is certainly easier.  But considering how much better than everyone else Mushqaeda claims to be, I guess I expected better production values.  Sorry shrooms, I'm going to have to give you a two.

Edited by Monroe of Grimm

Historically though MK nations (if we're going to consider MQ as MK or former MK) haven't left to join TOP. This time around it seems a little different. Not that it doesn't make sense if they plan on sticking, just that they aren't staying in MQ or an MQ affliate.

The people going to TOP aren't ghosting, they are going to TOP to stay and are looking to get out of the fight.

The other AAs are (for the most part) just the standard AA hopping shenanigans.

Edited by Azaghul

The amount of asshattery in MQ's actions is really inspiring.  So inspiring that it inspired me to come out of a year's retirement to cream some mushrooms and I don't even like cream soups!

On the one hand I guess there is something refreshing about an alliance admitting that it's attacking just because it feels like it.  When Continuum was trying to go after Green Protection Agency it went through convulsions trying to come up with a valid reason to attack (pun not intended but haha) before ultimately just manufacturing something.  This is certainly easier.  But considering how much better than everyone else Mushqaeda claims to be, I guess I expected better production values.  Sorry shrooms, I'm going to have to give you a two.

You should go back into retirement and never post again.