Allarchon is Most Merciful

tamerlane

Isn't there something to do with turning the other cheek.  Right  to left to right again it seems. 

Haha alright that made me laugh. I really don't mind getting rolled. Its the funny thing about losing over and over.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These ones:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Answered (well, more or less) by others, but by your alliance's leadership (Tequila and you, I guess) only three days later, without directly citing the question, and basically answering "I don't know".

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Never answered by MQ's leaders/officials (as far as I understand your functioning, which I might be misunderstanding TBH). I find it hard to consider ArneS's answer a real one, too.

Whether or not this war is indefinite, remains to be seen. Several detractors have involved themselves making it difficult for us to establish a timetable on our operation.  Who knows, maybe they'll still be burning when the next big war rolls around?!

Edited by tamerlane

Not quite sure what the end goal of the CCC is other than to lose what little of an upper tier it has.  

Wait... Are you saying I shouldn't use nukes to fertilize your nation?  They seem to have worked quite well for growing my nation over these last few years besides the initial growing pains :)

Wait... Are you saying I shouldn't use nukes to fertilize your nation?  They seem to have worked quite well for growing my nation over these last few years besides the initial growing pains :)

I'm rather amazed that the Kitten thinks we have any upper tier at all. I certainly wouldn't say we have an upper tier...you give us too much credit, Mushlim.

These mushlims seem to be bailing out on MQ faster and faster. Can't blame them, their little troll blew up in their faces. Anyone here still believe this isn't one of MK's childish little stunts?

I pity you. We have transcended to Allarchon's heavenly paradise, whereas you are still down here with the mortals, lmbo

yexZSyJ.jpg

I pity you. We have transcended to Allarchon's heavenly paradise, whereas you are still down here with the mortals, lmbo

Your infra and tech may be transcending to another realm, but you guys seem to be sticking around, albeit the MQ banner seems to be not so popular anymore.

Edited by Link Gaetz

Your infra and tech may be transcending to another realm, but you guys seem to be sticking around, albeit the MQ banner seems to be not so popular anymore.

It would appear that not everyone is transcending to another realm, unless that other realm is TOP, based on a couple of their latest additions.  Perhaps they discovered that the 72 virgins promised by allarchon were in fact 72 dolphins, which would have been ok I guess if the 72 dolphins included Bob Griese, Earl Morrall, Larry Csonka, Mercury Morris, or Jim Kiick, but no.

It would appear that not everyone is transcending to another realm, unless that other realm is TOP, based on a couple of their latest additions.  Perhaps they discovered that the 72 virgins promised by allarchon were in fact 72 dolphins, which would have been ok I guess if the 72 dolphins included Bob Griese, Earl Morrall, Larry Csonka, Mercury Morris, or Jim Kiick, but no.

You discovered our secret! Not everyone in MK or MQ is the same! Congrats!

dolphin-wallpaper-hd-hd-wallpapers.jpg

I suppose I could ask this directly, but I see all 6 nations that have joined TOP and 0 for TLR, so I assume this is mostly an unofficial merge into TOP.  I never thought I'd see MK members take to democracy, but I wish all MK members that leave the fight the best of luck in joining TOP and I hope the merge goes well.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Alliance_Date&ID=10016

This dolphin is off when the funds run out or I get bored. Probably the latter.

Oh yeah....so that's why you tried to slink away into peace mode and hide under a one-man AA called "Sporta"?  It seems that your zealous deviotion to Allarchon is not what it was a week ago.  Perhaps your fellow jihadis may want to take you into their madrassa and renew your faith, one way OR the other?