Allarchon is Most Merciful

tamerlane

Does this mean that those you targeted are kept in permanent war, until they submit to your cause and they turn against their fellows?
Are you calling for the disbandment of The Democratic Order?

Yes. No.

The Democratic Order is free to choose their destiny like all infidels, Allarchon is the eternal mercy. Insh'allarchon, they may submit to His ultimate wisdom and benevolence or they may perish. Perhaps they may even find a third path to the will of Allarchon that is yet unknown to us.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. No.

The Democratic Order is free to choose their destiny like all infidels, Allarchon is the eternal mercy. Insh'allarchon, they may submit to His ultimate wisdom and benevolence or they may perish. Perhaps they may even find a third path to the will of Allarchon that is yet unknown to us.

Looks like foreign aid packages such as http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=487064&Extended=1 are not enough to make a third path.

What is it with people's aversion to post declaration of wars?  Clearly CCC has DoW'ed you guys, but I don't see a DoW anywhere. 

It is just a nice courtsey to the community.

Not quite sure what the end goal of the CCC is other than to lose what little of an upper tier it has.  

Edited by tamerlane

Don't try to lecture us about Allarchon's will you filthy infidel!

you have no idea of your original ideals, you have been misled step by step by step, you worship false idols and expect the rest of our world to submit to your false beliefs.

How about you write a book about it

Already done, more worship my gods compared to your false Idol, your prophet abandons you for years and you still praise him as though he deserves it.

NY Times Bestseller.

sQbznUH.png

feel free to write fapfiction for teenagers, i'll be more than happy to write books that sell billions.

lol to those who think upper tier MK nations are the ones leaving.  Plenty of people in MK are departing this world but the majority of our upper tier guys still enjoy collecting casualties and will find a new home.

lol to those who think upper tier MK nations are the ones leaving.  Plenty of people in MK are departing this world but the majority of our upper tier guys still enjoy collecting casualties and will find a new home.

Which is what makes certain alliances so keen on seeing this conflict escalate. I mean, the prodding of Jerdge with these bleeding heart appeals over the past couple of days have made this entire thing worth it. 

Which is what makes certain alliances so keen on seeing this conflict escalate. I mean, the prodding of Jerdge with these bleeding heart appeals over the past couple of days have made this entire thing worth it.

You are too rude to take a minute to reply to my direct questions, but at least you show gratitude for my posts. Too bad that that reference to "escalations" is lost on me, though.

As to what's actually happening with my posts, I may thump my chest later... But honestly I doubt I'll bother to do anything more than yawning in your general direction.

You are too rude to take a minute to reply to my direct questions, but at least you show gratitude for my posts. Too bad that that reference to "escalations" is lost on me, though.

As to what's actually happening with my posts, I may thump my chest later... But honestly I doubt I'll bother to do anything more than yawning in your general direction.

What were your direct questions again?

What were your direct questions again?

These ones:
[spoiler]

During evening prayer, a young mushlim woman stood and asked, "Brother Tamerlane, if ours is a religion of peace then why have we not offered peace to the infidel?"
[...]
"The infidel does deserve peace!", I said. "The infidel deserves the peace of Allarchon. Peace is not freely given. One must open their heart to Allarchon. One must accept Allarchon as their lord and then and only then can one truly have peace."

[...]

Any combatant nation willing to join our glorious jihad will be given peace by the Mushrahideen. We do not harm our own.

Does this mean that those you targeted are kept in permanent war, until they submit to your cause and they turn against their fellows?
Are you calling for the disbandment of The Democratic Order?

[/spoiler]
Answered (well, more or less) by others, but by your alliance's leadership (Tequila and you, I guess) only three days later, without directly citing the question, and basically answering "I don't know".

[spoiler]

Allarchon's will is not yet clear. For the mean, nations desiring peace must accept Allarchon into their hearts.

Three days to answer "I don't know". If you can share, are you already discussing this issue within your alliance?

[/spoiler]
Never answered by MQ's leaders/officials (as far as I understand your functioning, which I might be misunderstanding TBH). I find it hard to consider ArneS's answer a real one, too. Edited by jerdge