• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Hakai, on 06 Aug 2013 - 20:38, said:Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is TPF and FotP different or the same?

They are different. They got independence from my alliance around about the same time the GOONS spilled a lot of our blood. I lost over 6000 soldiers and 700 infrastructure because of them.

I wonder what TPF will have to say about this, probably won't care, but you never know.  Also, I love how FotP virtually copied them but couldn't even be bothered to spell "phoenix" correctly. :D

We really don't care, although we would be pleased if they would not use our war flag as their own, but I honestly don't see this lasting long enough for us to get up to do anything about it, although should anybody form FotP read this, they should get in contact with us.

Edited by memoryproblems

People steal TPF flag a lot. 

Can't blame them, it's a nice flag. Too bad you didn't copyright it. Now we get all the royalties instead.

Also, 

Hello, Federation of the Phoenix

You should sell tech to the Phoenix Federation. We have a sharp flag.

e: The least you could do is spell it correctly. Come on, man.

Edited by Roadie

Can't blame them, it's a nice flag. Too bad you didn't copyright it. Now we get all the royalties instead.

Also, 

Hello, Federation of the Phoenix

You should sell tech to the Phoenix Federation. We have a sharp flag.

It's indeed a nice flag, but this one wasn't made by me, I forgot his name, but he was a fine artist and used to be 2nd in command in TPF.

Flag.jpgFederation_of_the_Pheonix.png

Article VI
If the FotP gets in bad debt, becomes corrupt or the government of the UA suspects a mutiny in the FotP, the FotP will be temporary governed by the UA until they are back on their feat. If the FotP cannot get back onto their feet after a month of UA governing them without a reason, the FotP will have to merge into the UA. If the FotP does have a reason, the UA government will decide(by voting) if the FotP is worthy of existance. This only applies for FotP.

ROTFL!  This is pure CN Gold, people.