The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head, 
The thunder of the drums dictates, 
The rhythm of the falls, the number of deaths, 
The rising of the hordes ahead, 
From the dawn of time to the end of days, 
I will have to run, away, 
I want to feel the pain and the bitter taste 
Of the blood on my lips, again

Citadel has been in peace for way too many days. We are tired of hugging our infra, and want to change our 
hippy songs for songs of war, and death. We have a debt with The Warriors, for the 
two wars they declared on us the last round, without an offensive war from us against them. 
We owe one war to OP too, so here we are.

Before Citadelians start warring each other out of boredom, Citadel declares war on The Warriors and Ordo Paradoxia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is what our leader Dark Zone Elite was scheduled to post for our DoW.  Sorry it is late, but he had to finish attacks and then deal with another issue so I am posting on his behalf.  Below is the data I gathered when I made target lists and my thoughts.

We have declared war on the 57 nations in OP and Warriors at 2K NS and above.  The stats were taken at 1800 game time today from copying down the nation data on the alliance pages.  We have more top heavy nations and it was unavoidable at this point that no matter who we declared on it was going to be a down declare due to our nuke count.  We talked about possibly having our nations who are fighting non-nuke capable opponents not using nukes, but we were reminded of Paul's words from just over a week ago and the general crap behavior from Warriors (weasels who like to call others weasels).  We will leave it up to individual fire teams whether they want to use one or more nukes on their opponents.  I imagine the kind of spy ops warriors like to use against us can play into those types of decisions.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

behavior from Warriors

I imagine the kind of spy ops warriors like to use against us can play into those types of decisions.

I think the stats from last round speak for themselves as is Citadels proven lies about spy attacks.

Citadel: Biggest bunch of cowards in TE

it's my fault not posting this on time, sorry.

On other news, warriors have no rights to complain.

Last round you had more average ns than us both wars.

Last round you had more nukes than in the first one, and even in the second one (after TPC hit the WAPA stragglers.)

Compare that to this round. Biggest hypocrites ever,

Edited by Clash

The Warriors didn't just declare two consecutive wars - they declared them with a clear advantage - look the threads from the last round.  Another thing they did - was a spy op on us , which was exposed for all to see (Ferry's post with a picturesque proof) . That  is an act of war by itself - a reason for a third war with whatever stats. If even not to mention massive spy attacks on us in a peace time, both before wars and after them, which weren't exposed, but were "warriors style", which we know quite well by now. Too expensive for the culprit to be just for XPs.

We owe OP not just a war, but a "down declare war" on their part. They either are suffering an amnesia, or  can't count the wars or just trying to manipulate TE community with their pathetic lies.

You've started your down declares with your massive tech. raid/curb stomp on Citadel in Round 24. 

The point is, you guys both are always the aggressors, we just respond in kind. Maybe Citadel government ought to be more assertive and attack first for a change, because those guys from OP keep coming back anyway.

The warriors started an "honorable" trend to attack a few times per round, maybe Citadel should do the same.

Intelligent TE community can see quite easily, that the the ones who are accusing others of weaseling are the weasels themselves, about whining - whine more than whoever, liars - about lieing ect.

You are a dishonorable bunch.

That's just my opinion, I'm not leading Citadel this round, as you know.

I was in Hades last round Clash.  I wasn't going to go down that road, but you want to attempt to rewrite history that is just a few pages back.  You hit both of our AA's last round at day 24,  Five days after our wars officially ended while it was your first war of the round.  You keep spouting about ANS, but the nations you attacked us with had a higher ANS.  Pretty easy to lower your ANS when you carry a dozen crap nations below 2K ns.

This is simply payback, but we gave you more time and we added a capable ally for you instead of tossing in a micro without nukes for fluff NS.  You guys should totally try to get a coalition together behind our backs to roll us...oh wait...

1. The Warriors didn't just declare two consecutive wars - they declared them with a clear advantage - look the threads from the last round.  

2. Another thing they did - was a spy op on us , which was exposed for all to see (Ferry's post with a picturesque proof) .

3. That  is an act of war by itself - a reason for a third war with whatever stats.

4. If even not to mention massive spy attacks on us in a peace time, both before wars and after them, which weren't exposed, but were "warriors style", which we know quite well by now. Too expensive for the culprit to be just for XPs.

1. Dude seriously do you have lie right through your teeth? You guys had more average ns and more nukes. That's just the truth. there was no clear advantage at all.

2. I proved by linking to the actual GAME STATS that you guys did more of the spy attacks you are crying about on us than we did on you. Thats hard to lie about, but here you are.

3. Third war is one thing but such pansies and cowards about it is quite another.

4. There were no xp last round, stupid.

1. Dude seriously do you have lie right through your teeth? You guys had more average ns and more nukes. That's just the truth. there was no clear advantage at all.

2. I proved by linking to the actual GAME STATS that you guys did more of the spy attacks you are crying about on us than we did on you. Thats hard to lie about, but here you are.

3. Third war is one thing but such pansies and cowards about it is quite another.

4. There were no xp last round, stupid.

Bro, you definitely need to release that tension you have. Let me pay you a hooker. :ehm:

I was in Hades last round Clash.  I wasn't going to go down that road, but you want to attempt to rewrite history that is just a few pages back.  You hit both of our AA's last round at day 24,  Five days after our wars officially ended while it was your first war of the round.  You keep spouting about ANS, but the nations you attacked us with had a higher ANS.  Pretty easy to lower your ANS when you carry a dozen crap nations below 2K ns.

Oh please. So basically we scratched your infra? That's it? Y'know the final stats of that war showed it ended up pretty even. The tiers were matched up even as well. Citadel even claims they won. That alone means it was a pretty fair war. So what are you crying so hard about?

Citadel has rewritten the facts about both wars since they happened.

You're trying to do it now.

Sorry again, war is fun in TE after all.

So, let's have it together:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=wcLNteez3c4&NR=1

Right, we'll keep that in mind.

Amazing that you dare to accuse us of having no honor in light of this war compared to last round.

There are few in the history of TE with less honor than you and no bigger hypocrites.

Edited by Clash

Last round I'll condemn Citadel for that horrible nuclear down-declare on Misfits, Ordo Paradoxia, and New Desolate Order. On the other hand, Warriors deliberately hit Citadel twice, the first time while Citadel was barely out of war, although I do not recall whether the second time was a down-declare.

This war is a down-declare. Citadel has a massive ANS advantage over everyone else, has a massive nuke advantage, and also surpasses its opponents by 10% in net NS.

As to whether or not it's justified, I have no idea.

Last round I'll condemn Citadel for that horrible nuclear down-declare on Misfits, Ordo Paradoxia, and New Desolate Order. On the other hand, Warriors deliberately hit Citadel twice, the first time while Citadel was barely out of war, although I do not recall whether the second time was a down-declare.

Neither time we warred them was a down declare - if one looks at the stats.

Citadel obviously never cares about that, hence why they only fight down declares..

Clash, Hades had no nukes when you hit us.  i am going to link the thread and start reposting/quoting stats from that thread if you keep this up.  Every nation that hit us was a down declare.  Had TPC not hit NS, you were certainly in our crosshairs for payback last round, but the payback was delayed.

Inst, I posted stats above.  There was nobody we were going to hit where down declare wasn't cried.  Sure we could have added another couple alliances and got the total NS up there, but the nuke advantage and ANS was going to be there regardless and had we added another 50 nations our smaller nations would all be getting rolled.  We certainly should have went to war sooner and it is a lesson learned.

This war is a down-declare. Citadel has a massive ANS advantage over everyone else, has a massive nuke advantage, and also surpasses its opponents by 10% in net NS.

As to whether or not it's justified, I have no idea.

My friend, again it was response to OP's curb stomp in Round 24. read my original post again. OP conveniently "forgets" about this round. Let me remind you, that OP let's it's members change AA, rogue Citadel and then accept them back. 

Last round Grover Cleveland did it twice, with his 17 nukes.  He is not a regular rank and file member by that lol.  OP is discriminating against other alliances - they don't "allow" others to do towards themselves what they are doing to others.  Bullies indeed.

You know what you have done here?  you have made Swazz right.  if you really wanted this to be even you would have thrown TPC in with us as well.  May heaven help us all Swazz was right *goes off in a corner and cries*

I don't particularly care about any of the alliances involved here (or any alliance outside of Specify Other, for that matter), but a few things are self-evident:

1.) Citadel could not have avoided a down-declare at this point without including TPC, which nobody believed was a realistic possibility. If you did, you're deluded enough that you probably deserved to get hit.

2.) Citadel could have made this into [i]less[/i] of a down-declare through including SUN, Misfits, RE, or NDO. However...

3.) Citadel does not care that this war is perceived as a down-declare; they consider this a score-settling war and nothing else. Therefore, adding another couple dozen nations that would need to be hit would be counter-productive.

4.) TE politics are petty and bitter, and grudges are held even from round-to-round. Considering that this is the case, and that this has seemingly been the case for a long time, neither Warriors nor Ordo Paradoxia should have been too surprised by this war. By the same token, Citadel shouldn't be surprised if Warriors and/or Ordo Paradoxia make this the basis of their next vengeance quest, either later in this round or in a future round. This sort of thing tends to be cyclical, and all parties feed into it.

5.) Citadel declared 55 wars in its initial pre-update blitz. That's certainly not a bad blitz by any measure, but I'm surprised they weren't able to surpass our 7/7 record of 63 wars.

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Warriors didn't just declare two consecutive wars - they declared them with a clear advantage - look the threads from the last round.  Another thing they did - was a spy op on us , which was exposed for all to see (Ferry's post with a picturesque proof) . That  is an act of war by itself - a reason for a third war with whatever stats. If even not to mention massive spy attacks on us in a peace time, both before wars and after them, which weren't exposed, but were "warriors style", which we know quite well by now. Too expensive for the culprit to be just for XPs.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We owe OP not just a war, but a "down declare war" on their part. They either are suffering an amnesia, or  can't count the wars or just trying to manipulate TE community with their pathetic lies.[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You've started your down declares with your massive tech. raid/curb stomp on Citadel in Round 24. [/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The point is, you guys both are always the aggressors, we just respond in kind. Maybe Citadel government ought to be more assertive and attack first for a change, because those guys from OP keep coming back anyway.[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The warriors started an "honorable" trend to attack a few times per round, maybe Citadel should do the same.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Intelligent TE community can see quite easily, that the the ones who are accusing others of weaseling are the weasels themselves, about whining - whine more than whoever, liars - about lieing ect.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You are a dishonorable bunch.[/font]

That's just my opinion, I'm not leading Citadel this round, as you know.

Hey, I never once, and will not after this post, complained. I don't care really we will fight and we will hit you later its what we do in OP. I find it funny that some of your own guys told me they didnt agree with this war. They thought it was bs and cowardly. Well I agree with all of that but its a mute point. Le's fight.

You know you will see us later.