Topic - Citadel DoW

Oh the irony of this statement ^^

Kong outright admits that he stomped NDO and Misfits into the ground SOLELY to get back at OP. How the hell can this clown try to play the high ground in this ridiculous stomp now? I really hope no one is silly enough to believe his tripe. I have proven him a liar and a hypocrite so many times on the OWF I might as well get paid for it.

Did anyone else see NDO and the Misfits after that war? Tevron of NDO is a former war partner, both against and alongside. He and I talked about all the nations he had who were going to have to re-roll. Eddy, where the hell are you! I saw your alliance after that. Both alliances were beaten down below 2k in ANS. It took both of those alliances about a month to rebuild after that war. That is the REAL way Citadel's gov wars, isn't it?

In our first war against Citadel last round, Cowboy and I had different reasons to want to hit Citadel.

Cowboy wanted to hit Citadel because Kong wanted him to curbstomp Hellas. "Oh Cowboy, Hellas is going to hit you when you are weak, you better put them down hard and fast and as soon as you can!" Well, Cowboy and Hellas are actually decent friends (SE ties), they'd been talking since round's start and he KNEW Hellas wasn't going to do it. So he wanted to hit Kong the liar.

I wanted to hit Citadel to avenge Misfits and our friends in NDO.

Kong, neither alliance deserved that stomp. I wanted to hit Kong the asshole.

So lets go over the "Kong (rhymes with 'bong') logic" one more time.

This is a down declare on poor poor Kong's alliance that deserves a massive retaliation stomp:

post blitz stats: 

hades: 11 nations, 7k avg. strength, 0 nukes

citadel 37 nations, 7k avg. strength, 100 nukes

warriors: 55 nations 6k avg. strength, 90 nukes

The below is the rightful and just desserts for declaring such a horrible war as the above:

Citadel: 49 nations, 9400 avg, strength, 250 nukes

Opponents: 57 nations, 7400 average strength, 82 nukes

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

BTW: Did NDO and Misfits plot together to kill Citadel this round, for that unwarranted beating they took last round? NO THEY DID NOT. At round's start they had about 80 nations, and if they had wanted to, nice and early, they absolutely could have. However neither alliance has a leader a fraction the stupid ridiculous lying drama queen hypocritical princesses that Kong and Eltranswhatever are.

Keepin' it real, boys.

Stop bitching if you're just going to look for peace three days into the war. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citadel have reached a peace agreement with Ordo Paradoxia and The Warriors, with different dates for each. Our war with The Warriors ended the past update. Our war with OP will end in few hours, at 18/19 update server time. 

Now, on to the actual in-game stuff, where most seem to be having fun despite the ridiculous stats.

Lord Hershey has been hilarious. We have discussed naming a general after Paula Deen.

Which of course means constant warring on the black team.

/rimshot

TBRaiders is a good fellow when you spend some time and talk to him. We've had ongoing discussion about CN in general that have been a lot of fun, hopefully for both of us.

Hapapapa is another good fellow, and we figure that if we keep killing off our navy at the rate we are going, we should be completely out of navy by Round 37. Maybe. Navy could still use a bit of improvement, Admin lol.

Devildog has ALWAYS been a great guy. I can remember warring against him wayyyy back when I was in TPF. That seems like 20 rounds ago, and maybe it was. Always a gentleman, always looking for the bright sides, always a worthy opponent. NOTHING but respect.

WarHammer is another darn good guy, although we haven't talked much this war.

I imagine some cat has got his tongue :P

Hardly ever even read the OWF posts as we always tried to avoid doing so in my time at LE as it just seemed to cause more trouble than it helped.

Did want to say thanks though to Clash for the kind words and to let him know that he is definitely one of the "good guys" that play this game and that in kind I hold nothing but respect for him also.

Will admit that he is just about the only person that can make me laugh even when doing battle with him and he always keeps things in perspective when playing this game. I can tell from his posts here that this war has definitely got "under his skin" and for being part of that I do want to apologize.

I couldn't change the war but I did honestly think that adding OP in the mix instead of a couple of the less experienced alliances would help even things up a bit (which according to WarHammer and Kitten must have helped even a little bit as they took a beatdown in this war).

No matter how the story is spun I will have to admit that I did see it for what it was and that was a revenge battle. Hard to keep those kind of wars out of TE as it seems just about every alliance does them and even I will admit that I did feel kind of good throwing OP in the mix as I think I could enjoy whopping up on Paul all round, every round, if given the chance.

Know that is bad but he is the only person in this game that has gotten "under my skin" like no other has even came close to doing. (My shrink says I really need to let that go.  :(( )

I am not posting to try and justify this war but to instead apologize to Clash for being part of it.

Just glad it is over my friend and hope we can move on from here.

Also I don't know what you and "Kitten" talk about Clash but she does seem quite smitten by you my friend.  ;) 

DD