Spear against the nuke.

We in Army of One thank all of CyberNations for their generous, magnanimous, and unanimous support during the aggressive expansionism of Ubuntu the Portly. We are a peaceful alliance, and we have stood our ground valiantly in the face of such unwarranted and unsought after viciousness. Our women mourn the loss of their sons, brothers and husbands, but as ever we will not be deterred. In the spirit of forgiveness, we offer Ubuntu of the Quivering Upper Lip a gift of irradiated land, that he may remember how he tried to salt ours using our own tears.

Peacefully yours,

King Conrad

Peacelord of Army of One

Ubuntu is as wise as he is fearsome.  Thank you Ubuntu for sparing that poor fool's life.

o/ Zulu

oh yes I am indeed fearsomely wise. I am so wise I scare myself quite often. My genius brain has gotten the Zulu through another international incident by bad enemy spying agents. Zulu win huge victory due to Ubuntu's extreme intelligence. I shall now permit you all to stand for the song of Ubuntu the Great:

http://youtu.be/6gfDZT2cQ-k

I'm tempted to decom my infra/tech just to launch another spy attack.

I was just coming to request they develop their nations into range. :P

Perhaps they need an economical advisor moreso than they need a foreign advisor.

I'm tempted to decom my infra/tech just to launch another spy attack.

if I can make enemy throw away infra and tech to spy on me it is indeed the same as destroying such things in battle. It will be gone, destroyed. If you do it for me you help me in my battle. I not care how I destroy enemy infra and tech as long as it is destroyed. See! I have made another incredible statement. You have my permission to write that down as a reminder to yourself in the future. Enemies please do not grovel in the dirt any longer. You may stand for the Zulu alliance national anthem.
http://youtu.be/iai1JN-YgLA