The Alternian Empire:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And last, but not least. The Phoenix Federation. Man, you guys have been great, and I'm sure that your protection will give us the boost we need to really take hold during this important early period. Grahamkeatley, your counsel and input was most valuable in helping to craft the Empire's vision for Cyber Nations, and determining our place in the world. I'm still disappointed that TOOL isn't with us here today, but you certainly haven't lost your spark.

Nice to see the DoE and delighted to see all the well wishes and hails going your way. Have really enjoyed our chats, been absent from helping protectorates for a while now and I have missed it. Look forward to many many more chats in the guise of counsel. I am just trying desperately to relive my youth. Remember these days as a young Alliance. TOOL had it's time, and I am certainly not disappointed or do I hold any regrets. Things happen as they should happen - and with it I have had the chance to come into contact with AE and look forward to the next few months especially with your guys!

Best regards,

GK

TPF? Dude, I thought you were cool. Now you're all hanging out with the man.

"You know, kids, it's pointless to try to go back in time. You have to live in the present, and I'm going to start right now. First things first: I'm getting rid of all my vinyl records. Hey, Ardus! You want 'em?"

"You know, kids, it's pointless to try to go back in time. You have to live in the present, and I'm going to start right now. First things first: I'm getting rid of all my vinyl records. Hey, Ardus! You want 'em?"

Self-indulgent posers or underrated geniuses?

I never new you were a Michael Jackson fan.  Yes we are Bad but, I think people quit using the term at the end of the 1980s.  You might want to update your slang a little bit for some more street cred.

You try way too hard. Keep quiet for a while and maybe you'll be able to avoid shitting up your alliance's image for once.

Alright. Now that things have settled down a bit.

Good luck to the Alternian Empire. You came to us with your ducks in a row, well put together, and with an attitude indicative success here on bob. I look forward to working with you guys for a long time and helping you to grow.

o/ AE

o/ TPF

TPF is A Bad Alliance.

You didn't always think that. And no, I don't care about what changed your mind.  :gun: 

You try way too hard. Keep quiet for a while and maybe you'll be able to avoid shitting up your alliance's image for once.

He's right, the term "bad" is just old... Come up with something better and come back. You are trying though, and that's good. Keep it up.

You didn't always think that. And no, I don't care about what changed your mind.  :gun: 

He's right, the term "bad" is just old... Come up with something better and come back. You are trying though, and that's good. Keep it up.

What I thought then isn't particularly relevant to what I think now. But one constant is my opinion that TBB is a blustering fool that only serves to ruin the image of whichever alliance he happens to infest.

Bad isn't being used as a slang term with some kind of bizarre meaning, it is the antithesis of good. Do you understand? I thought that knowledge was ingrained by about the age of 3. Anyway, there are Good Alliances and Bad Alliances. TPF is one of the bad ones. HTH!

What I thought then isn't particularly relevant to what I think now. But one constant is my opinion that TBB is a blustering fool that only serves to ruin the image of whichever alliance he happens to infest.

Bad isn't being used as a slang term with some kind of bizarre meaning, it is the antithesis of good. Do you understand? I thought that knowledge was ingrained by about the age of 3. Anyway, there are Good Alliances and Bad Alliances. TPF is one of the bad ones. HTH!

you are so rude man i'm offended and even crying a little

I am reserving my full judgement on TPF until our protection deal has been in effect for some time. I trusted them enough to ask for protection,, and I have yet to see anything that would cause my trust to diminish. WC, your opinions are noted, but I know you know better than to judge an Alliance entirely by its choice of protector.

I don't subscribe to a binary good/bad view of Alliances. There is a quality continuum. TPF may not be the same hot stuff it was back 2-3 years ago, but they're still in the top 20. They'll get the job done.

Amazing how you got so many nations created on the same day to all join the same unknown alliance.  Congratulations that's a rare feat.

If you are sarcastic, then your sarcasm is misplaced. We have been recruiting offsite for a very good reason.

What is this reason, you might ask. Because that is how you grow the community, and lay a platform for sustainable growth. New blood, new ideas, new players free from the morass of historical alliance politics or what have you. All we had to do was make a few posts here or there, and one link on reddit and we just picked up ten people.

Of course, if you visited our forum, you'd see the number of applicants we've been processing.