The Alternian Empire:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I thought then isn't particularly relevant to what I think now. But one constant is my opinion that TBB is a blustering fool that only serves to ruin the image of whichever alliance he happens to infest.

Bad isn't being used as a slang term with some kind of bizarre meaning, it is the antithesis of good. Do you understand? I thought that knowledge was ingrained by about the age of 3. Anyway, there are Good Alliances and Bad Alliances. TPF is one of the bad ones. HTH!

Actually well before the age of three, there have been some interesting studies involving babies and puppets that show they understand good vs evil, check it out. I find it funny that you accuse TBB of blundering while it was you that came into this thread and made the statement "TPF is a bad Alliance." That is the king of out of place comments in a thread like this... We sold our cow, we have no need, for your bull now.

You try way too hard. Keep quiet for a while and maybe you'll be able to avoid shitting up your alliance's image for once.

With you I do not have to try at all.   Are you so desperate for attention that you have pollute announcements that have nothing to do with you with your worn out hackneyed comments.  Did you buy a book of insults written by thirteen year old?  Now you can go back to that dying mess you call an alliance and try and do something with it or you can continue to embarrass yourself in public.  I am guessing it will the second because it just seems to be what your good at.   

I suppose I'm late to our own celebration, as per the norm for a lunga' such as myself.

As for good vs evil and alliances having a quality thereof I would just like to mention that I was on opposite sides of the Karma War as TPF back in the day. I have no malice towards them.

ANYHOW, I suppose I'll be disappearing now.

Good luck revolutionary rebel and the members of The Alternian Empire!  Contrary to what some of the nay-sayers are saying, I believe TPF to be one of the best protector alliances in the game.  Sure, I may be biased since I am a member, but I also had a lot of experience having been a long time member of one of their protectorates/allied micro-alliances in the AOD Brigade.  I look forward to working with you all and seeing your growth and development over time!

Good luck revolutionary rebel and the members of The Alternian Empire!  Contrary to what some of the nay-sayers are saying, I believe TPF to be one of the best protector alliances in the game.  Sure, I may be biased since I am a member, but I also had a lot of experience having been a long time member of one of their protectorates/allied micro-alliances in the AOD Brigade.  I look forward to working with you all and seeing your growth and development over time!

In all honesty, I expected more haters than we received - and for our nature, rather than choice of protector. I guess it's up to TPF to prove them wrong. :smug: