Quick GATO Announcement

No if we don't come out and play at all it should be considered dodging. While we're able to decimate up top with no repercussions there is no reason to come out. You understand that right? You don't have to like it but this is the way thing will be as long as that remains true.

There is a helluva lot of smack-talk coming from an alliance that is 68% in peace mode.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GATO is 68% in peace mode, If they don't come out and play soon that should be considered dodging. 

No. If they don't take any considerable amount of damage i will gladly call them on their shit. I don't particularly like GATO, but I think calling them cowards is pointless.

There is a helluva lot of smack-talk coming from an alliance that is 68% in peace mode.

There is a helluva lot of smack-talk coming from an obsessive nobody that is 1% of the average intelligence.

Yes, tell that to Invicta and God's upper tier...oh wait they don't have one anymore...Tell it to Legion's top tier...oh wait they are in the process of losing theirs.....truth...not smack-talk.

Yes, tell that to Invicta and God's upper tier...oh wait they don't have one anymore...Tell it to Legion's top tier...oh wait they are in the process of losing theirs.....truth...not smack-talk.

Oh wow WAE you are so tough you can beat the upper tiers of alliances that just lost 3 curbies in a row or something wow u guys r amazing

Counterpoint: 68% of your alliance is in peace mode.

Oh wow WAE you are so tough you can beat the upper tiers of alliances that just lost 3 curbies in a row or something wow u guys r amazing

Counterpoint: 68% of your alliance is in peace mode.

I thought there were 20+ alliances arrayed against CnG? It's no so much that we can do it...it's the ease with which it's being done.

And they will stay there until we are done wrecking upper tiers. Simple.....unless of course there is someone in those 20+ alliances that can do something about it.

I thought there were 20+ alliances arrayed against CnG? It's no so much that we can do it...it's the ease with which it's being done.

And they will stay there until we are done wrecking upper tiers. Simple.....unless of course there is someone in those 20+ alliances that can do something about it.

lol @"do something about it"

The irony, it hurts

This whole war should be called the "we're doing something about it" war.

So tell me what happens when your upper tier is decimated.  Can we expect you to crawl out of hippie then?

lol @"do something about it"

The irony, it hurts

This whole war should be called the "we're doing something about it" war.

So tell me what happens when your upper tier is decimated.  Can we expect you to crawl out of hippie then?

Of course. That has to happen first and it won't. Its more likely I'll have to order my guys to sell down to become nuke turrets for the next wave. Then we shave off the top of whatever you have left..rinse and repeat. It's not hard to follow. Will it win the war? We'll see. Will it cause some ridiculous damage to the alliances on your side? Sure will. Not much you can do about it but cry and yell peace mode.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth just cracks me up. CnG for instance has 41 100k+ nations currently out of 639 nations. That means that well over 90% of you are  in range. It's pretty much a similar percentage across the front outside of Umbrella. TOP is down to 4 100K nations now out of 101. Two of them will be slipping below. 

If you are willing to either keep 90 percent of your alliance in PM or let them be dog piled while you guard DH's much larger upper tier, more power to you. 

This side not doing well in the upper tier was a given due to the massive tech advantage piled up by DH by 4 years of one sided wars and reps, But where 90% of the planet lives, things are much nastier for your side.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth just cracks me up. CnG for instance has 41 100k+ nations currently out of 639 nations. That means that well over 90% of you are  in range. It's pretty much a similar percentage across the front outside of Umbrella. TOP is down to 4 100K nations now out of 101. Two of them will be slipping below. 

If you are willing to either keep 90 percent of your alliance in PM or let them be dog piled while you guard DH's much larger upper tier, more power to you. 

This side not doing well in the upper tier was a given due to the massive tech advantage piled up by DH by 4 years of one sided wars and reps, But where 90% of the planet lives, things are much nastier for your side.

Of course. That is why we have to play it how we are.Shaving from the top down is a far better approach for us than throwing everyone out at once. You understand this.  Everyone should understand this. That some people continue to harp on peace mode while knowing this is kinda sad and tragic in a way. In the end we plan on releasing pretty much everyone but we'll do that when it's an advantage for us to do so and not an update sooner. All good things come to those who wait.

Of course. That is why we have to play it how we are.Shaving from the top down is a far better approach for us than throwing everyone out at once. You understand this.  Everyone should understand this. That some people continue to harp on peace mode while knowing this is kinda sad and tragic in a way. In the end we plan on releasing pretty much everyone but we'll do that when it's an advantage for us to do so and not an update sooner. All good things come to those who wait.

There is flaws in your strategy, it is boring to speculate.

But it will be unsurprising to see them emerge when they move onto to you or when you decide to initiate more  than 25 wars against your opponents.

But it will be unsurprising to see them emerge when they move onto to you or when you decide to initiate more  than 25 wars against your opponents.

There's flaws in our strategy because the fact we are outnumbered 3 to 1 and will take a beating regardless?

Sorry we aren't coming out for when it's convenient for all of you, our bad. *shrugs*

Well yeah at a certain point we won't have enough nations for another pass at the top of whatever you have left. Where is that point and will the alliances over there be fine with being ground down that far? The 80k mark I saw someone from your side say is a laughable mark. a 20k tech nation can hit that low after zi and zl. 60K? We've already beaten alliances below that......I think its closer to 40k before we start having real trouble but even then a lot of those nations will be wiped out as well. That will be the point this war is decided....many many months from now or you can save all of yourselves the pain and tap out now.

Edited by magicninja

Well yeah at a certain point we won't have enough nations for another pass at the top of whatever you have left. Where is that point and will the alliances over there be fine with being ground down that far? The 80k mark I saw someone from your side say is a laughable mark. a 20k tech nation can hit that low after zi and zl. 60K? We've already beaten alliances below that......I think its closer to 40k before we start having real trouble but even then a lot of those nations will be wiped out as well. That will be the point this war is decided....many many months from now or you can save all of yourselves the pain and tap out now.

GATO actually need to have 20K tech nations first.

You see my point. 15-18k tech nations would easily reach down to 80k and even a shade lower. My point was that a 20k tech nuke turret could reach down to 80k NS..so 80k is not at all safe. Also, this strategy is not ours alone.

Though could be countered with a half decent WC and ongoing tech deals.

I believe this strategy will not win the war, to be honest I don't think any real strategy will. I see it as whoever loses interest in attacking every day will be the ones to succumb first.  

EDIT: Crappy wording

Edited by nutkase

They didn't have one before. Stop talking so much smack, Magic. The only reason you're not getting rolled in the top tier as well is because (1.) you have so many allies on the other side watching your back (you're welcome), and (2.) GATO isn't exactly a "target." Plus hey, there's a decent chance you'll end up on "this side" next war, so why would the "decision makers" want to put you down [yet]?

There's flaws in our strategy because the fact we are outnumbered 3 to 1 and will take a beating regardless?

Sorry we aren't coming out for when it's convenient for all of you, our bad. *shrugs*

No, that is not the flaw as that was always definite.

The flaw is that it is going to be worse and harder, if you went with your allies you would put up a better defense.

I actually prefer you to stay in pm, means your allies die faster.

Edited by Commander shepard

They didn't have one before. Stop talking so much smack, Magic. The only reason you're not getting rolled in the top tier as well is because (1.) you have so many allies on the other side watching your back (you're welcome), and (2.) GATO isn't exactly a "target." Plus hey, there's a decent chance you'll end up on "this side" next war, so why would the "decision makers" want to put you down [yet]?

I don;t mind and if our pals on the other side are looking out for us we are certainly grateful. I just wonder how that makes the people we're rolling feel.....Careful. They may not want to fight for decision makers that are letting them get demolished so GATO can be a future asset. 

I don;t mind and if our pals on the other side are looking out for us we are certainly grateful. I just wonder how that makes the people we're rolling feel.....Careful. They may not want to fight for decision makers that are letting them get demolished so GATO can be a future asset. 

GATO is a frighting alliance.

Just imagine that they declared ~25 wars against numerous AA's that they see themselves at war with that contain ~600 nations.

Such a valuable ally to anyone.

Edited by Commander shepard

That's why I'm excited for after this war, too. :)

GATO is a frighting alliance.

Just imagine that they declared ~25 wars against numerous AA's that they see themselves at war with that contain ~600 nations.

Such a valuable ally to anyone.

You really seem keen to continue harping on the fact that we are not going to fight the mid tier fight until we have more favorable numbers in that range (ie nations with a lot of tech to nuke guys with 7k infra). You seem to think we care about your assessment We don't. We know your aching for us to do that so you can seemingly do ahead and dogpile our guys in the hopes we would surrender quick and then the dominoes fall and IRON can get out of their wars as well with not much more damage taken. It's logical you would cry and cry over something like that. We aren't going anywhere. We aren't bringing out our guys sooner than we have to. We're going to continue damaging upper tiers for as long as we can. That is the way it is. There is no amount of whining about our strategy that will change that. Only battlefield conditions will dictate what we do. So do yourself a favor. Save your breath.

@Gibby Yeah looks to be pretty interesting.

Edited by magicninja

You really seem keen to continue harping on the fact that we are not going to fight the mid tier fight until we have more favorable numbers in that range (ie nations with a lot of tech to nuke guys with 7k infra). You seem to think we care about your assessment We don't. We know your aching for us to do that so you can seemingly do ahead and dogpile our guys in the hopes we would surrender quick and then the dominoes fall and IRON can get out of their wars as well with not much more damage taken. It's logical you would cry and cry over something like that. We aren't going anywhere. We aren't bringing out our guys sooner than we have to. We're going to continue damaging upper tiers for as long as we can. That is the way it is. There is no amount of whining about our strategy that will change that. Only battlefield conditions will dictate what we do. So do yourself a favor. Save your breath.

You got me wrong, I don't even care about that.

I just get sick and tired of hearing the same old crap from idiotic crazed fools that they're demolishing/ rolling/ completely destroying, yeah someone from GATO(maybe you) said GOD and Invicta would not recover from the devastation you have unleashed upon them.

Please stop spouting out the most non factual lies ever, shout up or put out.

But I'm not sure this will do any good as your head seems to be stuck very tightly up your butt.

You got me wrong, I don't even care about that.

I just get sick and tired of hearing the same old crap from idiotic crazed fools that they're demolishing/ rolling/ completely destroying, yeah someone from GATO(maybe you) said GOD and Invicta would not recover from the devastation you have unleashed upon them.

Please stop spouting out the most non factual lies ever, shout up or put out.

But I'm not sure this will do any good as your head seems to be stuck very tightly up your butt.

Will unleash. We aren't done yet. I think a lot of the smaller alliances on that side are very worried about the prospect. They should be. It's well within our power to do that to the smaller alliances, especially when they aren't getting help. You know that. You just don't want them to know that. I'd want to keep the very real possibilities under wraps if I were you as well. So, now I get it. You're spouting morale boosting propaganda. Good for you. I hope it works out for you and these alliances do stay in until they are crippled beyond repair. From what I hear most of you don't really care what happens to most of these alliances so long as they keep the shield up anyway.