PPO Sails to War

Lurunin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry if I cant keep up with your political wit, I don't have the practice you do to toss out such piercing insults and emoticons. I prefer to let my nation do the talking, but it seems no matter how much the odds are in your favor PPO is more talk than action. I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from a micro, I hope to see you on the battlefield, but it looks like I am going to have to take that step since you are either unwilling or unable. So I will see you fine PPO folks soon unless you can get one of the other members of EQ to bail you out you have 4500 of them.

Aren't you the big boy on campus now. You say you prefer to let your nation do the talking but here you are going on and on about what you call a micro. You say you don't expect "anything more" from a micro yet you confess that you aren't as politically bright as Lurunin, someone who represents the micro you are trying to insult. 

Maybe if you weren't some jackass from the softest "big boy" alliance on your side, your words would carry some clout. Alas, here you are you poor sod, posting idiotic crap while claiming to let your nation do the talking. Stop being such a dense bloke.

Is there really this much crying going on about a sub-1m NS alliance honoring an oA clause? I guess I'm not surprised.

Dude, let us have our fun.  To be honest we are bored and thought this war would be tougher from top to bottom.  Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of quality fighters on the other side, but there is surprisingly a lot of dead weight as well.  So out of a severe lack of anything to do, we come here to poke at people and maybe stir the pot a little bit.  It's all in good fun.  And you know what I'm talking about as you've made a solid career of doing the same thing.

Dude, let us have our fun.  To be honest we are bored and thought this war would be tougher from top to bottom.  Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of quality fighters on the other side, but there is surprisingly a lot of dead weight as well.  So out of a severe lack of anything to do, we come here to poke at people and maybe stir the pot a little bit.  It's all in good fun.  And you know what I'm talking about as you've made a solid career of doing the same thing.

Oh fiiiine. Be that way. :P

I predict your recent foreign political ventures have brought you to a very bright new world of pain.

Enjoy.

But it is a Bright New World...Pain is pleasure for some, even if only for the few enlightened ;)

I appreciate that you think so little of your allies that you believe us to have an advantage. I'm also glad to see EQ's idea of even is 6 or 7 alliances on 1. Its nice to have my pick of nations to fight. Unfortunately, I am still in anarchy so I cant do much but I formally invite one or both of your 2 top tier nations to declare on me.

6 or 7 Alliances...sure but what are the true numbers when you add nations or NS? But wait even if still lacking when you compare nations or NS, the Bravado exhibited before the war cannot be matched. Enjoy :)

So sorry if I cant keep up with your political wit, I don't have the practice you do to toss out such piercing insults and emoticons. I prefer to let my nation do the talking, but it seems no matter how much the odds are in your favor PPO is more talk than action. I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from a micro, I hope to see you on the battlefield, but it looks like I am going to have to take that step since you are either unwilling or unable. So I will see you fine PPO folks soon unless you can get one of the other members of EQ to bail you out you have 4500 of them.

Really? I promise your 1 nation trying to do the talking is a silence which is heard by none :/

PPO didnt not join this alone and they will not end it alone. Whether it is 1 or 10,000 if a lifeline is needed they will get it. Keep trying to play the victim, no one (who makes a difference) really cares.

Who cares. You guys were put on us to keep us occupied so the big boys can refit, get out of anarchy, and declare more wars. That's the way it goes so let's get on with it and see what you're made of.

This is really damn entertaining coming from VE...but hey entertainment is good :P

Well sure...fun is fun...but lets not talk of quality when one of yours is sitting on nukes and cant even press the button. ;)

I'm just happy someone declared a war on me, regardless of how woefully unprepared and in-over-his-head he might be.

Too bad not all of your peeps can enjoy the same situation. But hey it is not like an alliance leader can take the whole of his alliance in the context of his comments :D

Bad Things About Valentine's Day:

* Loud crowded restaurants

* Balloon "bouquets"

* Waxy gritty drugstore chocolate

* Hallmark cards

* Teddy bears

* A dozen roses...so unoriginal.

* Forced sentiment and shattered expectations

Good Things About Valentine's Day:

* Angry drunken pirates

-

Artist: Erin Norlin

Happy Valentine's Day update to this war.

I must say, VE have given a few of us quite fun in this war (shout out to upchuck from me specifically :P)

While we don't have a problem blowing shit up or getting ours blown up in return, i must say it's refreshing to fight those on the other side who appreciate a good war and don't cower behind the weight of others.

Still don't like many of ya green bastards, but I can at least respect a will to fight o/