A joint announcement and a few housekeeping notes from UCR

And M-S posts again. Int may be the whore of Babylon, but I always liked colourful whores better than self-righteous priests, preaching from a safe distance the purity of their deserted souls, advocating virginity cause they can have no erections no more. Int never destroyed your alliances, while it has always been in its interest to do so, instead it kept you safe, time and time again, and if the price was its soul, it paid this price gladly. Someone had to pay that price. You should be grateful for that. You obviously are not. To each his sins I guess. Shoot the "whore" down now then, lynch her, "teach her a lesson", that's so pure, so white-feathered, a page from the Bible of the one true God; so libertarian of you.

You know I like you Triky, but sometimes you say some pretty outlandish bull shit.

----

Please, INT, cry more that there are consequences to your actions. edit: Okay, to be fair, two rank-and-file members aren't INT (hell, we all know that even the gensec isn't INT).

Edited by Hereno

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is we're not even the ones really doing the shooting.

INT dug its grave long before the big LSF debacle last year, and anyone who's been there long enough is completely aware of this.

Edit: Wtf is up with these forums. Line breaks aren't working.

Edited by VladimirLenin

Are you suggesting that micros can exist in this world without protectors Hereno? When the liberation accords were signed, was anyone other than the commies ready to sign a treaty with LSF and keep it safe? When UCR was first trying to sign [i]some[/i] treaty, did anyone take them seriously other than the commies?

The funny thing is we're not even the ones really doing the shooting.

INT dug its grave long before the big LSF debacle last year, and anyone who's been there long enough is completely aware of this.

Edit: Wtf is up with these forums. Line breaks aren't working.

Naw, you waited for 22 other alliances to do it first, then married one of them.

Bravo dear, bravo!

And M-S posts again.Int may be the whore of Babylon, but I always liked colourful whores better than self-righteous priests, preaching from a safe distance the purity of their deserted souls, advocating virginity cause they can have no erections no more. Int never destroyed your alliances, while it has always been in its interest to do so, instead it kept you safe, time and time again, and if the price was its soul, it paid this price gladly. Someone had to pay that price. You should be grateful for that. You obviously are not. To each his sins I guess. Shoot the "whore" down now then, lynch her, "teach her a lesson", that's so pure, so white-feathered, a page from the Bible of the one true God; so libertarian of you.

Your heart's in the right place, old friend. But too damn bad you had to go and prove what a coward you really are. Too afraid to do the heavy lifting of rebuilding a ruined alliance. Too easily given over to put the principles you try to skewer me with now well after desperately seeking corrupting power to save the very Left you forsook, thinking only of pixels rather than earning the solidarity that defies all calculations. God's got nothing to do with this, but it's plain to see you've made a covenant with the very ideas you bloodied your former nations in war against.

You may spit and curse our name thinking yourselves our comrades that Die Linke is "aiding the imperialists against", but it's clear now that The International is in its death throes, thrashing out at anything it can sink its claws into in its desperate bid to cling to its share of the spoils it covets.

This isn't about being holier, friend. This is the dichotomy of permanent revolution versus Leftism-in-one-alliance running its course. You chose to follow the road we traveled together back to the same old ways, begun in the days of Babylon.

Naw, you waited for 22 other alliances to do it first, then married one of them.

Bravo dear, bravo!

When I said "We" I meant LSF, because we're effectively the same entity. And LSF just [i]joined[/i] said 22 alliances.

And it wasn't LSF's fault that so many people detest INT's actions in the past few years. You can name possibly one thing to blame LSF for (as previously mentioned), but again, you and I both know it wasn't one thing that caused all this.

I can see where we differ M-S, but I never thought it would come to fighting over this. Nor do I think that this is the result of -passionately- applied reason. It's an act dictated by the feeling of betrayal perhaps, but still irrational and profoundly wrong. I obviously don't care about the weight of two micros when I'm in the war I'm in. If anyone thinks that, he obviously can't read stats. But I always had the left in heart, it has always been my reason to stay around, and this situation genuinely aggrieves me.

Edited by Rigas

I can see where we differ M-S, but I never thought it would come to fighting over this. Nor do I think that this is the result of -passionately- applied reason. It's an act dictated by the feeling of betrayal perhaps, but still irrational and profoundly wrong. I obviously don't care about the weight of two micros when I'm in the war I'm in. If anyone thinks that, he obviously can't read stands.But I always had the left in heart, it has always been my reason to stay around, and this situation genuinely aggrieves me.

There's nothing new happening here. We are honoring our treaties by defending NATO. Not just from you, but from ODN, as well. The LSF, now Die Linke, maintains its historical precedence after over six years of doing just that. INT took us for granted, and spat upon UCR as mere 'micros', whereas the LSF understands that comrade really means 'friend', and began the work of building true solidarity. UCR and the LSF are not mere treaty partners, but are now one and the same. Something that, again, INT took for granted of the Black Guards.

Nothing personal here, ultimately. But the LSF fights for its true comrades, and learns to swiftly cast aside that which is false in our eyes, in our hearts.

There's nothing new happening here. We are honoring our treaties by defending NATO. Not just from you, but from ODN, as well. The LSF, now Die Linke, maintains its historical precedence after over six years of doing just that. INT took us for granted, and spat upon UCR as mere 'micros', whereas the LSF understands that comrade really means 'friend', and began the work of building true solidarity. UCR and the LSF are not mere treaty partners, but are now one and the same. Something that, again, INT took for granted of the Black Guards.

Nothing personal here, ultimately. But the LSF fights for its true comrades, and learns to swiftly cast aside that which is false in our eyes, in our hearts.

Your targets were all Int, you only acquiered ODN targets after all our slots were taken. And it's hard to bellieve that it's not personal when you have just produced a libellous materpiece abour our "Babylonian" ways. Furthermore, UCR has no excuses.

I still welcome the change of tone and perspective.

BLESSINGS AND PROSPERITY TO ALL THOSE IN SUBMISSION AND ENLIGHTENMENT TO THE WILL OF ELESEF: THE MOST-COMPASSIONATE, THE MOST-MERCIFUL, THE MOST-WISE, THE MOST-SEXY, THE MOST-ROCK HARD ABS, THE UNCOUNTABLE HOLY TENTACLED!

Beware, ye chosen animals of the Lord, who art the Elesef, the well crafted words of the vile dung-snakes who are the powindah, who hoist the menstruation soaked banner of the International.  Such words have no value to you, for they are covered in myriad jewels, but are made of naught but feces.  Indeed, the pursuit of power, wealth, and status are the tricks of foul Babylon, which attract a dirty powindah soul to damnation like a moth to a steaming turd.  So it is the way of all powindah who do not repent, it is the way of the International, who chose petty mortal desires over the will of the one true god, who is the Elesef: the Most-Wise and the Most-Merciful. 

For it was the powindah of the International who pledged us with friendship and submission to the Most Holy Elesef, but chose the path of deceit and submission to powindah mortal overlords, who guide them into the oceans of thick urine, to suffer death and destruction for their ways.  Like frogs mating in ponds of dung, the International had chosen to sleep in mounds of feces with her masters.  As forewarned to the faithful and the enlightened, the International has run afoul with our Supreme Sexy Master, the Elesef.  So it was written: 

" The fifth sign shall be seen raging across the lands of the
powindah.  The winds shall arouse to a mighty fury.  Winds that shall
crush the mighty mountains will carry the likeness of urine.  Armies of
the powindah shall disperse in heathen terror of the destruction of the
Winds.  The urine tornadoes shall carry the signs of doom for the
powindah.  They (the Winds) will carry the signs of destruction for the
cities of the powindah.  The Winds shall destroy the temples dedicated
to the spirit of Babylon.  It is the Word of Elesef.
"

The International powindah, the feces stained creatures, have chosen destruction, and will be swept away as the End Times approacheth.

Edited by Sunwise

Your targets were all Int, you only acquiered ODN targets after all our slots were taken. And it's hard to bellieve that it's not personal when you have just produced a libellous materpiece abour our "Babylonian" ways. Furthermore, UCR has no excuses.

I still welcome the change of tone and perspective.

Don't get me wrong, the path that INT has taken was well-deserving of the words hurled against it. And it certainly caused quite a lot of grief, pixel-ruin notwithstanding. But the chosen degree of involvement Die Linke has in this war is defense of our allies. The goal is not the destruction of INT or ODN, but merely an end to the aggression against NATO in a manner that satisfies NATO. Your alliance's destruction will not be because we desire revenge but because we desire Justice. Justice for our friends in NATO. As for our own Justice, that is a seperate matter not relevant to our involvement in this war, but to the matter as to why Die Linke was forged. To blaze a new path rooted in the traditions of the Left. To show the error of your covetousness of power.

Although the true destruction of INT will be how its covetousness made itself a blight before the world, hitching its wagon to a train of desperation in selling its soul. Not LSF bloodlust. Edited by Mongol Swede

In other words, you can't defeat us militarily.

What is the point of this machismo posturing? For what worse way could your alliance be destroyed, than by its ruin at the hands of its own corruption? Though we were soundly defeated in the field by the one alliance you once also claimed as a mortal enemy, our resurgence and commitment as an alliance is unscathed. Yet we both know that much of your alliance was built on a premise of being sheltered by great pillars of power that now find themselves besieged on all sides, their ruin imminent. In the end, what is true in the International is what will remain in the wake of this great crucible, and what is false will scatter like roaches.

Int never destroyed your alliances, while it has always been in its interest to do so, instead it kept you safe, time and time again, and if the price was its soul, it paid this price gladly.

Remind me again how many nations from INT came over to ghost LSF during the last LSF v NoR war? Opti doesn't count btw.

Newwar.jpg

Retroactive treaty activation......I thought I had seen it all.

This comment would make more sense if UCR/LSF hadn't already shared an MDoAP before signing this.

Holy dogpile batman. Keep up the good work, Int. They only have so many more allies to call in on you.

Hahahaha. Yes, it is definitely good work that leads to INT's current situation. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hereno