An Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'll admit that we're outnumbered, given the high quality of our opponents I must say that I am not overly concerned.

Granted, you shouldn't have reason to worry given that you'll come out of this one relatively unharmed.

That'll happen when you sit out in peace mode.

Granted, you shouldn't have reason to worry given that you'll come out of this one relatively unharmed.

That'll happen when you sit out in peace mode.

Hello, my name is Floyd too, nice to meet you in such an unsuitable place for children. Do you need help locating your parents?

Case #2:

Confronted by logic, retaliates with condescension.

I'm detecting a theme here.

If you believe certain words, you believe their hidden arguments. When you believe something is right or wrong, true of false, you believe the assumptions in the words which express the arguments. Such assumptions are often full of holes, but remain most precious to the convinced.

If you believe certain words, you believe their hidden arguments. When you believe something is right or wrong, true of false, you believe the assumptions in the words which express the arguments. Such assumptions are often full of holes, but remain most precious to the convinced.

I had to check to make sure those weren't your words, and lo and behold, I was right.