A Statement from BFF

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357960147' post='3075183']
NEW was wrong for aiding ally ? an ally that in many sense is NEW. many could argue NEW and Kaskus are the same alliance you could argue they arent. I personally think were 2 alliances joined by brotherhood. something your alliance will never get to achieve because you approve of things like this.

what is not arguable is that NEW and Kaskus are allies. both alliances will tell you we are allies both sides will tell you we dont need a dumb treaty that sets limitations on our friendship. you are bound to your allies in words we are bound by blood and brotherhood. face the un deniable truth shown in the GOON Kaskus war and now in this one and stop hiding behind your "oh their was no treaty" bull.
[/quote]

That is called a friendship, not being allied. The community has a set standard, if they chose not to follow it that is on them. Thus no treaty exists. They are both alliances that hold treaties with other alliances, so you cannot pull a FAN ploy on this. If they felt it was necessary to sign with other alliances, they could have signed with each other. You cannot scape goat and say because they are so close that they were allied when there has never been and there still is no treaty between the two.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1357960245' post='3075186']
When NEW have ever not play by the rule? As I recall, only one time when they hit DF.

Now you tell me, did they throw their allies under the bus? WHat did they did? They go public to tell their allies to stay out of it.
[/quote]

Yes, they threw their allies under the bus the exact moment they committed an act of war against NSO and her allies by aiding Kaskus. They never informed them they were going to do it, and it was a ploy to get themselves attacked. BFF would have been obligated and required to defend them regardless of what NEW told them. If they didn't they would have been berated for being cowards and not fighting and burning for their ally. If NEW respected the treaty with BFF so much, they would have informed BFF long before they did anything, then this would be an entirely different situation.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357960312' post='3075187']
That is called a friendship, not being allied. The community has a set standard, if they chose not to follow it that is on them. Thus no treaty exists. They are both alliances that hold treaties with other alliances, so you cannot pull a FAN ploy on this. If they felt it was necessary to sign with other alliances, they could have signed with each other. You cannot scape goat and say because they are so close that they were allied when there has never been and there still is no treaty between the two.
[/quote]

then if thats how you feel dont be suprised when you attack one the other attacks you. dont be suprised a 3rd time because it just shows how dumb you are to the world around you :3. but hey lets just forget everything I heard NPO loved helping other alliances come to its sphere back in its hay day.

and also if they are so butt hurt about what happened why are they throwing away the treaty as well? its still in effect for a few more days. why have they not told NEW the plan to leave after a few days of war? why have they not told NEW that they are about to get rolled? they are no better then the mistake NEW did.

ill answer that for you as Sniperjoe said its on OWF they can see it. BFF could see on here that aid was being given. the !@#$%^&* works both ways. BFF should just admit they are !@#$%* allies and ill shut up.

Edited by KenoCore

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357960169' post='3075184']

I see the tinfoil hats are being handed out early tonight.
[/quote]

Cannot build comprehensive/ related response, make underhanded joke.
I expect no less.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1357959661' post='3075178']
I doubt the log was posted in its entirety. There had to be more discussions. On another note "We are activating the treaty :D... if you don't mind" or whatever hardly sounds like a harsh demand. I would love for the NEW leader to come here and shed some more light on the situation.
[/quote]

This has been addressed numerous times. Either read the thread or stop being intentionally obtuse to score points. They were activating the treaty. It was a mandatory treaty. We did not have a choice in the matter. What they did was the equivalent of pushing someone off a cliff while whispering in their ear "I hope you don't mind us pushing you off this cliff."

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357960147' post='3075183']
NEW was wrong for aiding ally ? an ally that in many sense is NEW. many could argue NEW and Kaskus are the same alliance you could argue they arent. I personally think were 2 alliances joined by brotherhood. something your alliance will never get to achieve because you approve of things like this.

what is not arguable is that NEW and Kaskus are allies. both alliances will tell you we are allies both sides will tell you we dont need a dumb treaty that sets limitations on our friendship. you are bound to your allies in words we are bound by blood and brotherhood. face the un deniable truth shown in the GOON Kaskus war and now in this one and stop hiding behind your "oh their was no treaty" bull.
[/quote]

That's just not how this planet works. At all. Sorry the world doesn't change for you.

[quote name='Dcrews' timestamp='1357959783' post='3075180']
Agreed, as an ex member of FEAR and a founder of BFF, this is truly deplorable. Yes you were in a !@#$ situation, doesn't give you license to $%&@ over an ally.

Figures the idea came from MK, those guys are pros at screwing allies over. However, i didn't know there were so influential to you. When are you planning on joining DH, looks like you'll fit in just fine

What happened to you guys, I hardly recognize you.
[/quote]

Coming from the guy who pretty much wanted us to join Duckroll, I'll chalk this up to ideological posturing.

As for the NEW and Kaskus folks lambasting us, you're !@#$@#$ hilarious. We didn't dance to your tune like good little pawns so now you're whining like spoiled children. I won't say any more for the sake of civility.

Edited by Sniper Joe

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357960561' post='3075189']
then if thats how you feel dont be suprised when you attack one the other attacks you. dont be suprised a 3rd time because it just shows how dumb you are to the world around you :3. but hey lets just forget everything I heard NPO loved helping other alliances come to its sphere back in its hay day.

and also if they are so butt hurt about what happened why are they throwing away the treaty as well? its still in effect for a few more days. why have they not told NEW the plan to leave after a few days of war? why have they not told NEW that they are about to get rolled? they are no better then the mistake NEW did.

ill answer that for you as Sniperjoe said its on OWF they can see it. BFF could see on here that aid was being given. the !@#$%^&* works both ways. BFF should just admit they are !@#$%* allies and ill shut up.
[/quote]

Why should BFF give them any form of courtesy to inform them that they would only defend them for a limited engagement and not into death? NEW disrespected them and broke the terms of the treaty, the treaty was canceled, but BFF will still be honoring the military part until the expiration date has passed. It isn't their responsibility to tell them. They have no obligation to do so.

[quote name='Dcrews' timestamp='1357960613' post='3075190']
Cannot build comprehensive/ related response, make underhanded joke.
I expect no less.
[/quote]

It was more a lighthearted joke on the fact that you even went there concerning MK. How you even connected these two things is beyond me. It is either intense paranoia and hatred of MK, or just a general lack of intelligence.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357960490' post='3075188']
Yes, they threw their allies under the bus the exact moment they committed an act of war against NSO and her allies by aiding Kaskus. They never informed them they were going to do it, and it was a ploy to get themselves attacked. BFF would have been obligated and required to defend them regardless of what NEW told them. If they didn't they would have been berated for being cowards and not fighting and burning for their ally. If NEW respected the treaty with BFF so much, they would have informed BFF long before they did anything, then this would be an entirely different situation.
[/quote]

Are you REALLY sure if NEW didnt aid Kaskus and come to BFF to discuss of the possibility of defending Kaskus, will BFF ride along?

Come on... please stop this e-lawyer-ing.
BFF treaty is, when NEW in deep-!@#$, BFF pull out and when BFF in deep-!@#$, NEW will defend

wakakakakak

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1357960876' post='3075191']
This has been addressed numerous times. Either read the thread or stop being intentionally obtuse to score points. They were activating the treaty. It was a mandatory treaty. We did not have a choice in the matter. What they did was the equivalent of pushing someone off a cliff while whispering in their ear "I hope you don't mind us pushing you off this cliff."

That's just not how this planet works. At all. Sorry the world doesn't change for you.

Coming from the guy who pretty much wanted us to join Duckroll, I'll chalk this up to ideological posturing.

As for the NEW and Kaskus folks lambasting us, you're !@#$@#$ hilarious. We didn't dance to your tune like good little pawns so now you're whining like spoiled children. I won't say any more for the sake of civility.
[/quote]

@umar i wish but NEW respects allies even when they stab them in the back.

dont want your help. ill ask GOONS for help before id ever come to BFF at least goons knows and admits they are horrible people :3 for that they will always have some respect from me.

Edited by KenoCore

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1357961167' post='3075199']
Are you REALLY sure if NEW didnt aid Kaskus and come to BFF to discuss of the possibility of defending Kaskus, will BFF ride along?

Come on... please stop this e-lawyer-ing.
BFF treaty is, when NEW in deep-!@#$, BFF pull out and when BFF in deep-!@#$, NEW will defend

wakakakakak
[/quote]

Uh, you must be really dense because they have already stated, maybe not in this thread but over a few other venues that they would not have canceled on NEW, and would be standing by them had they not done what they had done. Perhaps a little investigative work into the happenings of the world would be the proper thing to do and to get the full story before going off about a situation.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357961386' post='3075203']
Uh, you must be really dense because they have already stated, maybe not in this thread but over a few other venues that they would not have canceled on NEW, and would be standing by them had they not done what they had done. Perhaps a little investigative work into the happenings of the world would be the proper thing to do and to get the full story before going off about a situation.
[/quote]

I said it a few pages ago.

[/quote]

i can tell you right here right niw if GOON Kaskus war never happened we would MDAP Goons would you believe me just because i posted it on OWF?

OWF is a lie just like the cake the only words that can be trusted are your own. back room deals are more trustworthy then public statements made here.

Edited by KenoCore

they would not have canceled on NEW, and would be standing by them had they not done what they had done.
[/quote]

It surely means a hell of a lot when it's coming from the people who essentially sold out an ally and went behind their back to do various damage limitation deals.

[/quote]

Opinion masquerading as fact is one of the great treasures of the OWF, after all.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357961574' post='3075206']
i can tell you right here right niw if GOON Kaskus war never happened we would MDAP Goons would you believe me just because i posted it on OWF?

OWF is a lie just like the cake the only words that can be trusted are your own. back room deals are more trustworthy then public statements made here.
[/quote]

The history between NEW and BFF is more than enough testament.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1357961765' post='3075209']
[/quote]

I think that point is sort of invalidated given your treatment of them. If you cared about your history, you would of at least given them a respectful send off.

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357961082' post='3075195']
It was more a lighthearted joke on the fact that you even went there concerning MK. How you even connected these two things is beyond me. It is either intense paranoia and hatred of MK, or just a general lack of intelligence.
[/quote]

Why don't i point you in the right direction.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357938392' post='3074940']
MK: Private chats with MK/BFF gov, MK offers a solution of a limited engagement in the event that NEW hits NG, being that MK, NG, and NSO fight Kaskus, BFF and The International for 1 round of war. I decline this, pushing for 2 or 3 rounds.
[/quote]

I know insulting someone's intelligence is a favorite pastime of CN, but seriously dude. Don't assume so much, it makes you look silly ;)
[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1357960876' post='3075191']
[/quote]

Yes, because not wanting to sit on DH's di#k = wanting to join DR. I will agree with you that I'd rather get closer to DR than DH any day of the week.

Edited by Dcrews

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357961574' post='3075206']

[/quote]

Newsflash, when you plan violate a treaty and guarantee an ally to unwarranted death, it's generally thought well of to consult said ally about the idea of that first.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1357961758' post='3075207']
It surely means a hell of a lot when it's coming from the people who essentially sold out an ally and went behind their back to do various damage limitation deals.
[/quote]

Keep repeating yourself, put your brain under your pillow, click your heels together, and wish upon a star, and maybe it will become true.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1357961765' post='3075209']
[/quote]

works both ways mate. just shows some friends care more then others. and shows why treaties dont work. they are breakable anytime

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1357962082' post='3075215']
Keep repeating yourself, put your brain under your pillow, click your heels together, and wish upon a star, and maybe it will become true.
[/quote]

It already is true.

Have you tried talking to NEW? No...Thought so. Take the advice from fellow BFF members and stop further disgracing yourself.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1357961914' post='3075211']
I think that point is sort of invalidated given your treatment of them. If you cared about your history, you would of at least given them a respectful send off.
[/quote]

Given NEW's efforts to drag BFF into a global war, I'd say that they didn't owe NEW much of anything in the way of a send off, much less the military guarantee they ended up with.

MADP's, even as stupid as they are, are no more a suicide pact than any other treaty. My obligations to another alliance end at the point where that alliance is acting directly against my best interests. Politics on this planet Bob are not about bromance, no matter how much some people around here act like it.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357962117' post='3075216']

works both ways mate. just shows some friends care more then others. and shows why treaties dont work. they are breakable anytime
[/quote]

Friends that care wouldn't be so quick to screw over friends without even asking.