Imperial Decree

Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357852493' post='3074078']
Its simple folks:

If someone hit NEW that would put NPO/NG vs CnG or NPO/NG vs DR or even NPO/NG vs DR & CnG. Why would I do that? Add to that because INT was absolutely drilled for trying to work with their allies in the Dave War and were thrown under the bus they would have no choice but to respond to a hit on NEW. NEW KNOWS THIS (and if they don't they are stupid little pawns and everyone should leave them in the woodshed). Every political party knows this so lets cut the crap. Instead of allowing this to expand, I am giving NEW a chance to step back and away. And if NEW doesn't, may their allies realize they are being used.

So not only did NEW put their nose in business that isn't theirs, isn't a treaty party, but they are additionally abusing the nature of INT, TORN and BFF. Shameful.
[/quote]

Your only mistake in all of this is think that INT would defend NEW.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357856344' post='3074123']
I think that Brehon is too scared to declare on NEW directly.

[size=1]did not read thread will come back and read it later. [/size]
[/quote]

In the 2012 Cybernations Awards, I was wondering why there weren't any nominations for your name as the biggest facepalm of 2012 ^_^

[quote name='Irish Republic' timestamp='1357858747' post='3074148']
In the 2012 Cybernations Awards, I was wondering why there weren't any nominations for your name as the biggest facepalm of 2012 ^_^
[/quote]
That'd been more recognition than he deserves.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1357856977' post='3074133']
Honest to Admin, do you just ignore what is told to you in black and white? Let me go REAL slow for you....

NSO
DID
NOT
CALL
THEM

Do you get it yet?
[/quote]

Rush --
I appreciate you taking it slow and step by step for me. Allow me to return the favor:

Here's what the leader of NSO said:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357831396' post='3073899']
NEW came along and threw more wood on that fire as we battle to extinguish it, so we called in a second pumper truck to contain the spread.
[/quote]

I inferred, not unreasonably I think, that NEW added to the fire, and NSO was the second pumper Rayvon called to fight the fire. But then Rayvon said this:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357849872' post='3074058']
I think you're drawing too hard of a conclusion from the analogy of 'calling in a second pumper truck' from the fire lines.
[/quote]

Which I felt was a reasonable response. So I replied with this:

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1357851100' post='3074066']
[i]RAYVON
I think you're drawing too hard of a conclusion from the analogy of 'calling in a second pumper truck' from the fire lines.[/i]

Maybe so. I didn't realize that the call was metaphorical.
[/quote]

So to finally respond to your actual query:

[b][i]Honest to Admin, do you just ignore what is told to you in black and white? Let me go REAL slow for you....
NSO
DID
NOT
CALL
THEM
Do you get it yet?[/i][/b]

The answer is yes -- I get it. Not only do I get it, but I demonstrated I got it not three posts down from the post you quoted. It's right there in black and white, plain to see for those who don't ignore it. Honest to admin.

(edited to avoid grammar flame)

Edited by Walshington

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1357859890' post='3074178']

I don't think NG appreciates you saying they aren't welcome or acceptable.
[/quote]

You made me cry.. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!? ARE YOU HAPPY?!?

[img]http://thehomeworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Stewie-Cries-family-guy-385500_301_271.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1357860300' post='3074185']
You made me cry.. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!? ARE YOU HAPPY?!?

[img]http://thehomeworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Stewie-Cries-family-guy-385500_301_271.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

NOOOO!! Its okay Stewie I give you a death star does that make you happy?

ALLIES!!! Ve Don't need no stinking Allies! (this is a JOKE! OCC ??? from Blazing Saddles, a Mel Brooks comedy from the 1974, orginally from OCC ??? [i][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treasure_of_the_Sierra_Madre"]The Treasure of the Sierra Madre[/url] 1927. Badges changed to Allies) [/i]

[img]http://www.papatodd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/badges.png[/img]

Edited by Lord Bit

You indotards really are crazy.

If it wasn't so obvious that y'all have your heads collective up Smurf's ass I'd congratulate you on being crazy.

But sadly this is not one of those times :(

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357861373' post='3074214']
Seriously you say things like this all of the time. What is wrong with being an Indonesian?
[/quote]

Absolutely nothing, the only problem is when Indonesians use time zones, language barrier, cultural differences and every other damned excuse in the book to stall and spit in our faces. I find it completely disrespectful how Kaskus and NEW have treated us and I have no trouble wishing them to burn in the deepest pits imaginable.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357861373' post='3074214']
Seriously you say things like this all of the time. What is wrong with being an Indonesian?
[/quote]

Gotta say I find the INDO flames a little offputting as well. Thought it was because I was so old, but apparently someone else sees it too.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357861530' post='3074217']
Absolutely nothing, the only problem is when Indonesians use time zones, language barrier, cultural differences and every other damned excuse in the book to stall and spit in our faces. I find it completely disrespectful how Kaskus and NEW have treated us and I have no trouble wishing them to burn in the deepest pits imaginable.
[/quote]

Man so you take Bob pretty seriously don't you?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357861740' post='3074223']
Man so you take Bob pretty seriously don't you?
[/quote]
[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1357861561' post='3074218']
Gotta say I find the INDO flames a little offputting as well. Thought it was because I was so old, but apparently someone else sees it too.
[/quote]

I think Isaac you miss the point, it doesn't matter whether I take Bob seriously or not its about whether my Alliance is respected when we wish to make negotiations with Kaskus about a spy who tried to bend us over for his own enjoyment. Now when they choose to make it imposible for us to punish said spy and play ring around the rosie with us and stall negotiations people tend to get angry.

Its a lack of respect for an alliance that didn't give a crap about Kaskus in the first place and it has continued throughout this war, so excuse me if myself and others are angry with Kaskus for its foolishness. Now why don't you go back to playing KoH's MoIA and not make a fool of yourself and give yet another alliance a bad name.

e: typos

Edited by Longshadow

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1357859937' post='3074180']
Rush --
I appreciate you taking it slow and step by step for me. Allow me to return the favor:

Here's what the leader of NSO said:

I inferred, not unreasonably I think, that NEW added to the fire, and NSO was the second pumper Rayvon called to fight the fire. But then Rayvon said this:

Which I felt was a reasonable response. So I replied with this:

So to finally respond to your actual query:

[b][i]Honest to Admin, do you just ignore what is told to you in black and white? Let me go REAL slow for you....
NSO
DID
NOT
CALL
THEM
Do you get it yet?[/i][/b]

The answer is yes -- I get it. Not only do I get it, but I demonstrated I got it not three posts down from the post you quoted. It's right there in black and white, plain to see for those who don't ignore it. Honest to admin.

(edited to avoid grammar flame)
[/quote]

And you have totally proven that you really do not understand clever word play.

[quote name='Oranges' timestamp='1357808012' post='3073761']
If that bond still exists, it should have been formalised in a treaty. If we allow all agreements now to exist without formal announcement to Planet Bob, then why bother having treaties at all? Anyone could do anything they want, without fear of repercussion. Or, any alliance would be able to jump into any conflict without a legitimate casus belli. Chaos would ensue, the very same chaos which NEW evidently wants to propagate. The New Pacific [b]Order[/b] will always stand against the reality or attempt of chaos.
[/quote]

Treaties represent the formalization of an agreement between the two parties. They are a contract between two (sometimes more) alliances. They are not a contract between those alliances and the world. Sovereign alliances ALWAYS have the absolute right to wage war. So your comment is kind of silly.

-Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1357863256' post='3074243']
Treaties represent the formalization of an agreement between the two parties. They are a contract between two (sometimes more) alliances. They are not a contract between those alliances and the world. Sovereign alliances ALWAYS have the absolute right to wage war. So your comment is kind of silly.

-Craig
[/quote]

Don't answer if you can't, and I don't meant to be disrespectful I am terribly curious, but what does this make you think about your own treaty with NEW? You can post a reply to your embassy or PM me if you don't want to answer here.

Edit: I find the "Indo" comments to be inappropriate as well, I love NSO and support them 100% in this war, but every time someone posts "indotard" it affects the love :(, does not affect the 100% support for the war though :P

Edited by berbers

[i]the game is for fun, but I agree with Isaac, Shortshadow the hating racist. The picture of a Jackass fits you to a T, GROW UP! Dullard! REf post #338 and many more, [/i]

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1357865413' post='3074267']
Don't answer if you can't, and I don't meant to be disrespectful I am terribly curious, but what does this make you think about your own treaty with NEW? You can post a reply to your embassy or PM me if you don't want to answer here.[/quote]

I am no longer affiliated with the International and it would be inappropriate for an outsider to speak on their behalf.

[quote]Edit: I find the "Indo" comments to be inappropriate as well, I love NSO and support them 100% in this war, but every time someone posts "indotard" it affects the love :(, does not affect the 100% support for the war though :P
[/quote]

This part isn't directed at me, is it? I can't recall using any sort of slur against the Indonesians...

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig