New Year, New Sparta, New War

sourcy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357152006' post='3070474']
It's funny that, I have more people who say they will be joining me, and/or on my side lol sparta = noobs.
[/quote]And where are these people? Your forum has 1 member. 1. A slow drib drab of people too your side would be a failure. You aimed for a coup d'etat. The very essence of that is an infiltration of the structure of leadership and then a rapid takeover of that. A steady trickle of deserters to a new government structure is a failure in that regard and will most likely fail as a revolution as well as low activity nations will not bother and high activity nations seem to be against you.

All this will do is weaken sparta by war and even if you do win the cost will be most of its government members leaving no leadership structure to create what you want to create. Creation of a new leadership structure will be virtually impossible. The point of a coup is to keep the structure and change the people to preserve the power of government. Instead this little venture is a winneresque revolution.

Seems to me that the goal of this OP is just to harm Sparta's reputation.

If he desired a no class system, then he could "vote by your feet" and resign from Sparta and join one of a number of democratically run alliances. If it's to change things internally and he actually has support, then use the internal political system. Even the most intrenched monarchies here will change a policy if enough "subjects" either leave or threaten to leave over it. They are far more likely, in any case, to do so that way than from military action. And if what he wants is to be King, he can start his own alliance. It could even have a similar theme.

Since he is doing none of those options and instead using the OWF - which is all about public relations, all he is doing is trying to harm the reputation of his former alliance.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1357157907' post='3070499']

If he desired a no class system, then he could "vote by your feet" and resign from Sparta and join one of a number of democratically run alliances. If it's to change things internally and he actually has support, then use the internal political system. Even the most intrenched monarchies here will change a policy if enough "subjects" either leave or threaten to leave over it. They are far more likely, in any case, to do so that way than from military action. And if what he wants is to be King, he can start his own alliance. It could even have a similar theme.

Since he is doing none of those options and instead using the OWF - which is all about public relations, all he is doing is trying to harm the reputation of his former alliance.
[/quote]

Hard to imagine that he was saving up 1500 days just for that. Maybe he loves the culture that is Sparta and wishes to save her.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1357157907' post='3070499']

[/quote]
Or, just going out on a limb here, OP is just an idiot.

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1357158920' post='3070512']
Or, just going out on a limb here, OP is just an idiot.
[/quote]

Please, there is no proof of this, it is unconfirmed for now. Don't post such unconfirmed statements about the OP until they've been confirmed.

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357167017' post='3070595']
Please, there is no proof of this, it is unconfirmed for now. Don't post such unconfirmed statements about the OP until they've been confirmed.
[/quote]Did you engage in an operation that was likely to;

a) Succeed?
b) Fail but further an auxiliary cause?

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357167017' post='3070595']
[/quote]

I would say your actions are all the proof needed...

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1357125177' post='3070408']
Are you saying that fighting a war is so labor intensive that in order to do it well he won't be able to post at the same time?
[/quote]
At 3 minutes after update I would be rebuying troops and waiting to get attacked not posting on the OWF

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1357167707' post='3070601']
At 3 minutes after update I would be rebuying troops and waiting to get attacked not posting on the OWF
[/quote]

No attacks at update. I was rather disappointed having stayed up for attacks. Swatch0 tried to stealth nuke me 4 minutes before update, probably not expecting a nuke back. So he got one. And another today.

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357167803' post='3070605']
No attacks at update. I was rather disappointed having stayed up for attacks. Swatch0 tried to stealth nuke me 4 minutes before update, probably not expecting a nuke back. So he got one. And another today.
[/quote]
Swatch Swatch Swatch learn from TE and sneak a Nuke in 1 second before update :P

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1357168478' post='3070613']
Swatch Swatch Swatch learn from TE and sneak a Nuke in 1 second before update :P
[/quote]

It mattered not, sparta is my primary target and it's going to be completely obvious that i'm going to lob my remaining nukes based off of infra levels, and/or if your name is "MetalSnow"

just like it's completely obvious why you guys are just running air attacks without the bombers, and destroying as little infra as possible.

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357168652' post='3070614']
It mattered not, sparta is my primary target and it's going to be completely obvious that i'm going to lob my remaining nukes based off of infra levels, and/or if your name is "MetalSnow"

just like it's completely obvious why you guys are just running air attacks without the bombers, and destroying as little infra as possible.
[/quote]
Your a dumbass, did you every read Enzos's guide to kicking rogue's down a well?

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1357169164' post='3070621']
Your a dumbass, did you every read Enzos's guide to kicking rogue's down a well?
[/quote]

actually, i wonder if you yourself have read it based off of what you posted in reply.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1357169306' post='3070623']
I'm actually just amused that nobody has yet asked why nations from NPL and NATO have been the first counters.
[/quote]

sparta is incompetent with their current fake leaders, and as such, it took them a couple days to figure out how to counter.

or they asked their allies to take some bullets for them, because they didn't want to risk their precious pixels

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357169518' post='3070625']
or they asked their allies to take some bullets for them, because they didn't want to risk their precious pixels
[/quote]

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1357169556' post='3070628']
I politely asked permission from DeathAdder before I jumped in :D
[/quote]

Confirmed.

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357169518' post='3070625']

sparta is incompetent with their current fake leaders, and as such, it took them a couple days to figure out how to counter.

[/quote]

That's funny you think that :D

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1357169735' post='3070631']
That's funny you think that :D
[/quote]

it's funny you think they let you jump in so you could get your casualities up and instead of because they didn't want to risk their own pizzzels

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357169716' post='3070629']

Confirmed.
[/quote]

No it isn't, NATO is not allied to Sparta and I just wanted to break your stuff, so I practically begged DA to let me hit you. I can post logs if you want, I am shamelessly pathetic in my begging.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1357169847' post='3070633']
No it isn't, NATO is not allied to Sparta and I just wanted to break your stuff, so I practically begged DA to let me hit you. I can post logs if you want, I am shamelessly pathetic in my begging.
[/quote]

YAWN. I yawn'ed reading your reply. Of course DA isn't going to come out and say "yeah, please do us a favor and do our dirty work"...

He's gotta pretend like he didn't want to and you "convinced" him

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357169925' post='3070634']
YAWN. I yawn'ed reading your reply. Of course DA isn't going to come out and say "yeah, please do us a favor and do our dirty work"...

He's gotta pretend like he didn't want to and you "convinced" him
[/quote]So the incompetent leaders convinced a non ally into attacking you and got him to believe that it was his own idea and they were doing him a special favor?

I would be terrified to encounter what you would regard as a competent leader if that is incompetence.