An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357792169' post='3073589']
then excuse my french but stop acting like one and stop acting like you know whats going on when you do not. (sorry for the harshness)
[/quote]

Are you sure you don't wanna give the job back to Isaac?

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357792328' post='3073592']
Are you sure you don't wanna give the job back to Isaac?
[/quote]

never said i didnt pick your poison love. if you feel he will resolve this peacefully then by all means please. i just want to rebuild and go back to my comfy 20k

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357792416' post='3073593']
No Peace Mode jokes/call outs please, this thread is awful enough without them.
[/quote]

Normally you're right. But when they are beating on their chests for war and jumping to peace mode at the same time......

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1357792980' post='3073597']
Normally you're right. But when they are beating on their chests for war and jumping to peace mode at the same time......
[/quote]

Peace mode is just a strategy has nothing to do with being brave or coward, they can want war but at the same time they have the right to choose in what terrain(tier) they wanna fight. Also knowing the appetite of NEW for war those in peace mode and probable those incapable of fight due inactivity or low warchests.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357794506' post='3073606']
Peace mode is just a strategy has nothing to do with being brave or coward, they can want war but at the same time they have the right to choose in what terrain(tier) they wanna fight. Also knowing the appetite of NEW for war those in peace mode and probable those incapable of fight due inactivity or low warchests.
[/quote]

NEW and low warchest in the same sentence? impossible!

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1357791752' post='3073587']
Tough talk for an alliance thats currently jumping to peace mode.
[/quote]

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1357792980' post='3073597']
[/quote]

After long gone now Peace Mode is forbidden eh? I guess tough alliances never use peace mode in the past :awesome:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357794506' post='3073606']
[/quote]

QFT, love this post :wub:

Alright. This has gone on long enough. NSO has done nothing wrong. Smurf poked and poked and poked. NSO told him the were going to hit him so he ran to Kaskus. He has used Kaskus, abused Kaskus, and now is trying to pull NEW into this Crapstorm. NSO has TPF's full support and backing. Hell, they deserve a goddam medal for continuing to try and work with Kaskus on an end to this. Kaskus has been completely obtuse with the NSO and Smurf I have no doubt has been muddying the waters and bending the truth with Tan and all of Kaskus.

My apologies for not being more vocal on this, but I was hoping that Kaskus would wake the F up already and smell the Smurf $#!+.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1357795540' post='3073610']
Alright. This has gone on long enough. NSO has done nothing wrong. Smurf poked and poked and poked. NSO told him the were going to hit him so he ran to Kaskus. He has used Kaskus, abused Kaskus, and now is trying to pull NEW into this Crapstorm. NSO has TPF's full support and backing. Hell, they deserve a goddam medal for continuing to try and work with Kaskus on an end to this. Kaskus has been completely obtuse with the NSO and Smurf I have no doubt has been muddying the waters and bending the truth with Tan and all of Kaskus.

My apologies for not being more vocal on this, but I was hoping that Kaskus would wake the F up already and smell the Smurf $#!+.
[/quote]

bro calm down rofl. damn. welcome to the party TPF. NEW is on vacation. and NSO and Kaskus are are actually getting married.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1357627757' post='3072718']
Here's the News Flash,
NEW has decided to aid Kaskus in their war effort fighting the evil AA named NSO.
we still dont have any confirmation from either NEW nor Kaskus about this matter, but we found the reason for the aid, something like "Financial Assistance" or ""TD gk sah byr wkkwwkwk"".

is Kakus has gone broke in their quest fighting NSO?
or... NEW is about to join the fight in helping their friend who totter...?

Dilber, reporting from the NSO-Kaskus battlefield, for the News Flash

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?Page=2&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=Kaskus"]http://www.cybernati...e&search=Kaskus[/url]
[/quote]

As soon as I saw the aidbomb, remembered this straight away....

DILBER CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE! :awesome:

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1357795540' post='3073610']

[/quote]

Poked and poked and poked?? I literally made [b]one[/b] post about NSO on the OWF.

And it has already been proved that kaskus recruited me before Kain approached me in this thread. I did not "run" to kaskus. I was not hiding. I offered myself up in order to let kaskus go. Kaskus just would hear none of it.

Ancient indonesian proverb (not really): If your idiot younger brother goes and $%&@s some dudes girlfriend; yes you are mad at him but you don't let that dude beat up your younger brother.

Check your facts.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1357898807' post='3074696']
Same like if BFF $%&@ed up and still we will defend them without hesitation.

#wait, I'm not NEW anymore.... sorry....
[/quote]NEW will only defend their friends, the one that respect NEW :)

And yes, you're not NEW anymore :P

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357898173' post='3074693']
Poked and poked and poked?? I literally made [b]one[/b] post about NSO on the OWF.

And it has already been proved that kaskus recruited me before Kain approached me in this thread. I did not "run" to kaskus. I was not hiding. I offered myself up in order to let kaskus go. Kaskus just would hear none of it.

Ancient indonesian proverb (not really): If your idiot younger brother goes and $%&@s some dudes girlfriend; yes you are mad at him but you don't let that dude beat up your younger brother.

Check your facts.
[/quote]
Dude. You flamed them in more than one thread so quit the BS. That post was just the last straw. Like I said to you in private, "If you love Kaskus like you say, then hop off their 'AA', take your licks, and go back." How did that work out for protecting Kaskus? Oh, wait. You never left for 3 rounds and went back..

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357898173' post='3074693']

And it has already been proved that kaskus recruited me before Kain approached me in this thread. I did not "run" to kaskus. I was not hiding. I offered myself up in order to let kaskus go. K[b]askus just would hear none of it.[/b]

Check your facts.
[/quote]

Yet again proving that Kaskus is full of idiot leaders who wanted you to get a "slap on the wrist" and get to walk away scott free. I find that insulting to my alliance and as a person. Spies don't get that kind of treatment when they want to dick people around like you.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1357908977' post='3074731']
Dude. You flamed them in more than one thread so quit the BS. That post was just the last straw. Like I said to you in private, "If you love Kaskus like you say, then hop off their 'AA', take your licks, and go back." How did that work out for protecting Kaskus? Oh, wait. You never left for 3 rounds and went back..
[/quote]

First of all people keep saying that but cannot show me any thread where I said anything negative about NSO aside from the one where the fake logs were posted.

As for the leaving and coming back; it was not an option for reasons that you know I believe. If not, feel free to query me.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357939885' post='3074972']
As for the leaving and coming back; it was not an option for reasons that you know I believe. If not, feel free to query me.
[/quote]

"Cause Tan said no"

Tan [i]totally[/i] stopped you from even leaving Kaskus period, making it even more so nothing to do with them than it already was.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1357946107' post='3075029']
NSO has no place condemning the use and defense of spies. Just throwing that out there, else does Legion need to teach you yet another lesson.
[/quote]

We have every place condemning any act against our alliance as we wish.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357946454' post='3075033']
We have every place condemning any act against our alliance as we wish.
[/quote]

i respect thus actually. shoot a man in the back but !@#$%* about a guy pointing a gun at your back . my kinda style i love it.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1357946107' post='3075029']
NSO has no place condemning the use and defense of spies. Just throwing that out there, else does Legion need to teach you yet another lesson.
[/quote]
The New Sith Order values the freedom of information.