An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357048123' post='3070124']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][i][b]As much as we hate to find ourselves in conflict with you[/b], [b]we realize that it is inevitable[/b],[/i][/font][/color][i][/quote][/i]

It was only made inevitable by Kaskus unwillingness to allow NSO to go about it's business with their ZI target. I, for one, find it a lot more reasonable to admit one's mistakes and make amends rather than going to war over nothing and purposefully stalling negotiations while gearing your nations up for war. Although, to be fair, if your intention is to treat this like GOONS: The Sequel and get yourselves turned into a crater until NSO decides you aren't worth the effort anymore, that might take a while so I don't blame you for getting prepared.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357061544' post='3070162']
get yourselves turned into a crater until NSO decides you aren't worth the effort anymore, that might take a while so I don't blame you for getting prepared.
[/quote]

Crater indeed.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/24c5xck.png[/img]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357066425' post='3070179']

Crater indeed.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/24c5xck.png[/img]
[/quote]

I am sorry. I am too busy looking at the fact that you cut your own NS to fight lower tier nation. I ak those who are higher up want some fun too.

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1357068044' post='3070189']
I am sorry. I am too busy looking at the fact that you cut your own NS to fight lower tier nation. I ak those who are higher up want some fun too.
[/quote]

I sold from 65k to 53k.. the rest is war damage.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357066425' post='3070179']
Crater indeed.[/quote]

Oh !@#$ man, a nation with a WRC in the 20k NS range is doing damage, clearly Kaskus will be the victors of this war.

NSO, when you disband and Rayvon deletes out of shame, can we have Pollard back?

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357069353' post='3070204']
Oh !@#$ man, a nation with a WRC in the 20k NS range is doing damage, clearly Kaskus will be the victors of this war.

NSO, when you disband and Rayvon deletes out of shame, can we have Pollard back?
[/quote]
[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1357080348' post='3070266']
No, give me Pollard. Hereno will just abuse him.
[/quote]

Awww, you guys :3

It's hard to talk with Smurf when he's been a serial liar for just about everything since the beginning.

Tan, all your post displayed is that you're doing the same stonewalling that got you this war in the first place. Stop acting like you didn't want this war when you did (or didn't do) everything you could to not prevent this, and stop acting like this lack of negotiating is a two-way street.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357053712' post='3070131']
[b]It may do us better if you quote my post and answer what need to be answered.[/b] Otherwise we are chasing our tails running in circle. It is a waste of both of our time.

About the delay, time zone and etc, really, we are not in hurry of anything, neither are you. This is not really that urgent so I prefer to use the private message over IRC chat. I prefer to reach the peace settlement step by step and carefully so that every little bit that matter is properly weighted out and carefully think through. We are not in press of time, are we? It does not hinder the peace talk should it happens. It just slow it down a bit. Take it easy. Be patient.

Happy New Year, Varianz.
[/quote]

One place we can start, since you want me to quote your post, is right here in your recent response to Brehon.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357048123' post='3070124']
[spoiler]Dear Rayvon,

As I have told you in private message, we did not want any war with you and wished that the Smurf incident could be solved peacefully. I sincerely and wholeheartedly wished that we would not have to fight over a simple trivial matter. We have asked you repeatedly for your grace and mercy to kindly release Unknown Smurf and gave him a chance to start fresh with us.

That, then, you decided to refuse the request and launched the offensive anyway, we understand. It might have been too much for us to ask.
But we both know full well that we will protect Smurf at all cost, and selling him out for the alliance safety is not what Kaskus do.
We both know that none of the Kaskus member will sit idle if you decided to attack Smurf.

Now, it looks to me that now you wishes to end the war that you have started. I could be wrong, but if I am not, feel free to drop me a message.

Take a minute. And think. We did not want this war to begin with. But you chose to start this war anyway by attacking Unknown Smurf, knowing fully that it will lead to a full scale retaliation from us. Are you seriously expecting us to let you walk all over us, and then crawl to your feet asking for your mercy (peace)?
I will ask you a direct question. Do [b]you[/b] want peace?[/spoiler]

Where and when did I say that? You made me confused.

Are you referring to this post? Please re-read it again, and think.
I understand sometime it is difficult to understand a post correctly when you are fill with prejudice.

[i]"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]On behalf of Kaskus, I would like to thank the New Sith Order for holding back for so long and show more courtesy than we actually deserved. I cannot say that we would have shown the same level of leniency if the situation was reversed.[/font][/color][/i]

[color=#ff0000][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][i]I am glad to admit that in the back channel discussion, we do not give you any choice but to carry on with the decision to attack Smurf. [b]As much as we hate to find ourselves in conflict with you[/b], [b]we realize that it is inevitable[/b], and may be the only logical solution to this situation. We understand that you are doing [b]what you have to do, hell, what you should have done since two weeks ago, that you hold off out of courtesy for us[/b]. For that we appreciate it and will not go unnoticed. I think you earn the respect of Bob for doing that, and that alone.[/i][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][i]You do what you have to do. We do what we have to do.
May we find peace in the art of the battle. "[/i][/font][/color]

Happy new year.
[/quote]

"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][i]I am glad to admit that in the back channel discussion, we do not give you any choice but to carry on with the decision to attack Smurf. [b]As much as we hate to find ourselves in conflict with you[/b], [b]we realize that it is inevitable[/b], and may be the only logical solution to this situation."[/i][/font][/color]

You have the right post there of yourself. Look at what you said right before the part you bolded. [b]You are glad to admit[/b] that in back channels [b]you gave us[/b] [b]no choice[/b] but to carry on with the decision to attack Smurf.

!@#$ man, you even noted the part where you admit I held out from attacking you so long as curteousy. And STILL blame me 100%.

If you gave me no choice, then I didn't inevitably force this upon you.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357089733' post='3070300']
One place we can start, since you want me to quote your post, is right here in your recent response to Brehon.

"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][i]I am glad to admit that in the back channel discussion, we do not give you any choice but to carry on with the decision to attack Smurf. [b]As much as we hate to find ourselves in conflict with you[/b], [b]we realize that it is inevitable[/b], and may be the only logical solution to this situation."[/i][/font][/color]

You have the right post there of yourself. Look at what you said right before the part you bolded. [b]You are glad to admit[/b] that in back channels [b]you gave us[/b] [b]no choice[/b] but to carry on with the decision to attack Smurf.

!@#$ man, you even noted the part where you admit I held out from attacking you so long as curteousy. And STILL blame me 100%.

If you gave me no choice, then I didn't inevitably force this upon you.
[/quote]

Dear Rayvon,

It looks like you misunderstood me again. I did not and never blamed you for attacking Smurf.
You do what you have to do. Congratulations for making the decision you feel best for your alliance.

But of course, we also do what we have to do. Are you expecting us to let you do a hit and run test on us?

By the way, the post I requested you to answer/reply to is this one below, not my response to Brehon. It looks like it has been incidentally hidden in your post as "spoiler" that you cannot properly respond to it.

[quote]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dear Rayvon,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]As I have told you in private message, we did not want any war with you and wished that the Smurf incident could be solved peacefully. I sincerely and wholeheartedly wished that we would not have to fight over a simple trivial matter. We have asked you repeatedly for your grace and mercy to kindly release Unknown Smurf and gave him a chance to start fresh with us.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]That, then, you decided to refuse the request and launched the offensive anyway, we understand. It might have been too much for us to ask.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]But we both know full well that we will protect Smurf at all cost, and selling him out for the alliance safety is not what Kaskus do.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]We both know that none of the Kaskus member will sit idle if you decided to attack Smurf.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Now, it looks to me that now you wishes to end the war that you have started. I could be wrong, but if I am not, feel free to drop me a message.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Take a minute. And think. We did not want this war to begin with. But you chose to start this war anyway by attacking Unknown Smurf, knowing fully that it will lead to a full scale retaliation from us. Are you seriously expecting us to let you walk all over us, and then crawl to your feet asking for your mercy (peace)?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I will ask you a direct question. Do [/size][/font][/color][b]you[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] want peace?[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Edited by suryanto tan

What I can't get over is how they keep saying we are misunderstanding them, and then use the word assume when talking about what we have said.

I feel like these guys just can't figure out how to get all the crap off their face.

Damn. This is still going? It is awesome that it is this large as no one else could do this but these two these days!

So. When is this going to be over? I think that the 3rd round with Smurf is under way isn't it?

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357091634' post='3070305']
By the way, the post I requested you to answer/reply to is this one below, not my response to Brehon. It looks like it has been incidentally hidden in your post as "spoiler" that you cannot properly respond to it.
[/quote]

I've responded to those exact words multiple times for the past 2 weeks. You might enjoy repeating yourself like a broken record [perhaps you're exhausting your abilities of ESL, I dunno], but I'm getting sick of repeating myself. I spoiler'd it so as not to fully ignore it, but recognize that it was there still - though not warranting ANOTHER response as just stated.

Again, we'll break this down for you. Make it as simple as possible for you.

- Smurf no Kaskus
- Smurf while ghost of MK, starts !@#$, generally aquires target on head
- Smurf hide in PM, aware of situation via KainIIIC
- [b]Smurf now Kaskus[/b]
- Kaskus willingly becomes Smurf meatshield
- Kaskus accuse NSO of 'hit and run test' [test???]

Smurf started this incident, NSO undertook efforts to not make full scale war, Smurf perpetuated it, NSO continues diplomatic efforts, Smurf tries to end it, Kaskus says 'no - war', Kaskus stopped responding to diplomatic discussion, Kaskus accuses NSO of aggression and mongering, NSO continues trying to talk, Kaskus regurgitates sputum accuses NSO again, [i]rinse and repeat[/i].

I'm starting to think Tan might have trouble understanding English. Kaskus is that Indonesian community right?

Dear Suryanto Tan,

Smurf bergabung dengan aliansi Anda setelah dimasukkan dalam daftar target dengan aliansi kami. Dia sengaja menempatkan Anda semua dalam bahaya diserang. Mengapa membela dia ketika dia melakukan ini?

Aliansi kami berpikir Anda ingin perang ini mulai dari posting sebelumnya.

edit: that's a summary of Rayvon's post. In case you were wondering.

Edited by Tiber Septim

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1357093141' post='3070310']
Damn. This is still going? It is awesome that it is this large as no one else could do this but these two these days!

So. When is this going to be over? I think that the 3rd round with Smurf is under way isn't it?
[/quote]

Only halfway through the second round actually. Time flies during the holidays haha

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357094326' post='3070313']
- Smurf hide in PM, aware of situation via KainIIIC
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've responded to those exact words multiple times for the past 2 weeks. You might enjoy repeating yourself like a broken record, but I'm getting sick of repeating myself. [b]Please show me logs of when Kain approached me.[/b] Here is all I have:[/font][/color]

Session Start: Thu Dec 13 14:36:51 2012
Session Ident: KainIIIC
[14:36] <UnknownSmurf> Hey can we settle this? You around?
[14:37] <KainIIIC> hey
[14:37] <KainIIIC> alright
[14:37] <UnknownSmurf> Rays not responding; I'm guessing hes afk?
[14:37] <KainIIIC> yup
<snip>

I approached HIM. And that was well after I joined Kaskus.

[quote]Smurf started this incident, NSO undertook efforts to not make full scale war, Smurf perpetuated it, NSO continues diplomatic efforts, Smurf tries to end it, Kaskus says 'no - war', Kaskus stopped responding to diplomatic discussion, Kaskus accuses NSO of aggression and mongering, NSO continues trying to talk, Kaskus regurgitates sputum accuses NSO again, [i]rinse and repeat[/i].[/quote]

This line again? Theres multiple logs of me coming to NSO trying to end this. I did not perpetuate any war. You are spewing more !@#$%^&* than me in my prime.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1357094981' post='3070316']
I'm starting to think Tan might have trouble understanding English. Kaskus is that Indonesian community right?

Dear Suryanto Tan,

Smurf bergabung dengan aliansi Anda setelah dimasukkan dalam daftar target dengan aliansi kami. Dia sengaja menempatkan Anda semua dalam bahaya diserang. Mengapa membela dia ketika dia melakukan ini?

[/quote]

Is this real indonesian?

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1357060703' post='3070154']
Anyone who really expected anything other than stubbornness on the part of Kaskus clearly has not dealt with Kaskus. If they are having fun with it, though, more power to them.
[/quote]

Just because they have a trait for it, does not mean they don't have to be held accountable for it.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357095466' post='3070319']
Is this real indonesian?
[/quote]

Well. Google translate. So it'll be cut up and garbled, but just as understandable as Tan's English.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357095120' post='3070317']
This line again? Theres multiple logs of me coming to NSO trying to end this. I did not perpetuate any war. You are spewing more !@#$%^&* than me in my prime.
[/quote]

There are logs, posted by you on our forums, saying this exact "line."

You started an event, we tried to pursue justice, you poked and proded until it pissed us off [b](This is the part where you perpetuated)[/b], then you came back and tried to tell Ray you'd offer peace for whatever terms were agreed to (I forget), You then come running back saying Kaskus wants war and won't let it be settled according to the agreed-upon terms.

Kaskus gov starts ignoring Ray's queries/giving the run around, war declared. This thread ensues.

It's all there. In logs posted by you.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/j0PO6.png[/img]

[img since can't embed multiple quotes]

There's multiple logs of me saying you tried to end it also, moron. Including right there at the end of that first line in which you quoted. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Tan [one whom actually matters]; further emphasizing the fact that the accusations of us aggressing this by [i]attacking Kaskus[/i] are nonsense.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357095885' post='3070322']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/j0PO6.png[/img]

[img since can't embed multiple quotes]

There's multiple logs of me saying you tried to end it also, moron. Including right there at the end of that first line in which you quoted. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Tan [one whom actually matters]; further emphasizing the fact that the accusations of us aggressing this by [i]attacking Kaskus[/i] are nonsense.
[/quote]

My fault; I did not understand when you said "smurf perpetuated" I thought you meant I was continuing to do the original things that annoyed NSO. After the single incident (which wasn't aimed at NSO even) I don't believe I did anything to warrant the hostility I received on your boards and on IRC.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1357095780' post='3070321']
You started an event, we tried to pursue justice, you poked and proded until it pissed us off [b](This is the part where you perpetuated)[/b],

<snip>[/quote]

This is where I disagree; what actions from me do you consider me attempting to "poke and prod" NSO?

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1357094981' post='3070316']

Dear Suryanto Tan,

[/quote]

Don't trust google translator.

Dengan hormat,
Aliansi kami tidak ingin berperang dengan Anda. Tapi kami sudah menyatakan akan membela rekan kami. Saya harap Anda bisa memahami ini.

[quote name='blackorchid' timestamp='1357098081' post='3070332']
Don't trust google translator.

Dengan hormat,
Aliansi kami tidak ingin berperang dengan Anda. Tapi kami sudah menyatakan akan membela rekan kami. Saya harap Anda bisa memahami ini.
[/quote]

I'll take my chances with it ..

"Kolega" Anda tidak kolega Anda pada saat ia memulai kegiatan yang kami telah mengejarnya. Dia menjadi rekan Anda untuk menyembunyikan dari kami dan menggunakan Anda untuk melindunginya. Anda telah menjadi perisai yang diinginkannya, dan Anda masih duduk di sini menuduh kami.