Which alliance is the biggest MK lapdog?

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its a tough choice for sure. I'd say my vote is going between TLR, GOONS, Umbrella, and ODN, but I haven't made up my mind yet. Some one convince me.

Edit: Also I just used MK's list of treaty partners as a starting point. There could be an argument made for alliances that are not on the treaty list to be used, so if you have a good argument for some one not allied to MK, but still acting like their in MK's pocket, I'm willing to add them.

Edited by supercoolyellow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341526950' post='3004193']
Quality choice. when is the last time that Umbrella made an FA move outside of MK's sphere of influence right?
[/quote]
Interesting topic.

I vote that MK is actually the lap dog of another ally, but takes all the negative PR hits while the other ally gets the pity/lackey vote.

Or

MK is evil and has plenty of lapdogs.

Which seems more plausible to you?

I may be alone in this, but I voted for TOP. It's not that they're so much more on MK's dick than the other alliances listed, but after all the potential they had post-Karma, it's a shame to see them squander it to become just another foot solider. That's even after they got baited into war by MK/Co.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1341527107' post='3004196']
Interesting topic.

I vote that MK is actually the lap dog of another ally, but takes all the negative PR hits while the other ally gets the pity/lackey vote.

Or

MK is evil and has plenty of lapdogs.

Which seems more plausible to you?
[/quote]

Hmmm, the first one just silly and you have to be !%$#ed in the head to actually believe it. Second has double irony to it. You're trying to say it ironically but then its actually true. :P

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1341527167' post='3004197']
I do enjoy how you channel your nerdrage, scy, even if in the form of attention-whoring.

GOONS is not the biggest, we're the yappiest (or use to be at least). The chihuahua in MK's lap, if you will.
[/quote]

You forget how many !#@%s I'm giving atm. :)

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1341527280' post='3004202']
You missed Alchemy. They get my vote, since they are the only ally we have that we've successfully kept from signing a treaty with at least one alliance I don't like.
[/quote]

Are they or are they not merging into MK?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341526950' post='3004193']
Quality choice. when is the last time that Umbrella made an FA move outside of MK's sphere of influence right?
[/quote]

Symphony is not an MK ally, only by association of Nordreich are they in any way remotely tied to MK, so I'd say our signing of Symphony was not orchestrated by MK. Though, I did receive warnings from 133t that if we didn't do that we would get rolled and cut off from Toad's Kitchen.. so...

:ph34r:

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1341527529' post='3004208']
Symphony is not an MK ally, only by association of Nordreich are they in any way remotely tied to MK, so I'd say our signing of Symphony was not orchestrated by MK. Though, I did receive warnings from 133t that if we didn't do that we would get rolled and cut off from Toad's Kitchen.. so...

:ph34r:
[/quote]

Symphony is politically irrelevant, so it really doesn't count. The answer you were looking for is the odp you signed with IRON last August. Good ole earth changing ODPs.

Now, if MK were to target one of your allies for a rolling, how do you think Umbrella would respond?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341527420' post='3004205']
Are they or are they not merging into MK?
[/quote]
One day they are, the next they aren't, then the next they are. They like toying with our hearts. It's like Vanguard all over again.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341527635' post='3004212']
Symphony is politically irrelevant, so it really doesn't count. The answer you were looking for is the odp you signed with IRON last August. Good ole earth changing ODPs.

Now, if MK were to target one of your allies for a rolling, how do you think Umbrella would respond?
[/quote]

How dare you insult Symphony you sea urchin.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341527635' post='3004212']

[/quote]
Remember that time they didn't declare on Fark? Or that time they wouldn't drop MHA when we wanted them to?

[quote name='GuMMyWoRm' timestamp='1341527852' post='3004219']
I vote zero. Every single person in that alliance always seem to have our name coming out of their mouth. Their useless and just like to run their mouth. Now go fetch me the paper.
[/quote]

I'm glad Zero is taking so much of The Kingdom's attention :smug:

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1341527990' post='3004228']
You mean to tell me that a group of close-knit alliances move together and make similar foreign affairs decisions?

Disgusting.
[/quote]

ECG, its only disgusting if they get a raw deal from it, or they cannot think for themselves, or there could be some other things I am forgetting here.