RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, bros said:

I'm okay, still have cancer, but been off chemo for two years, probably gonna have to start up chemo again sometime soon, but hey

!@#$, that blows mate.  Had hope the cancer had finally buggered off after the last round.  

• 7 months later...

This was a real thread on the MK forums. I copied all of those posts to a notepad file and changed the names back to the whatever name the users commonly went by. I was also living in Australia at the time so I modified all of the timestamps back to the American Central timezone to avoid standing out. That was a pain in the ass and I realize now I could have just changed my timezone on the forums...

I posted the content on paste-bin and set it to expire after a month just to see who might come across it. It ended up taking 2 weeks to surface.

No real reason other than being bored, and probably why I'm posting this now.

Edited by Drai

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, Drai said:

This was a real thread on the MK forums. I copied all of those posts to a notepad file and changed the names back to the whatever name the users commonly went by. I was also living in Australia at the time so I modified all of the timestamps back to the American Central timezone to avoid standing out. That was a pain in the ass and I realize now I could have just changed my timezone on the forums...

I posted the content on paste-bin and set it to expire after a month just to see who might come across it. It ended up taking 2 weeks to surface.

No real reason other than being bored, and probably why I'm posting this now.

Drai, how could you!?