RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341689662' post='3006075']
Clearly.

If the EoG nation can't pay cash, they can pay tech.
[/quote]
What if they are a small nation?

I like how you edit an entire post, and respond to a small snippet of it. You should probably still give me an answer on how I was being anti-GOONS.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341687848' post='3006050']
Oh stop it, both of you. Neither of you are intelligent enough to pull off the angle of attack you're going for. Hire an anti-GOONS activist like Schattenmann as a consultant or leave it to the professionals.
[/quote]

Oh dear, I almost pissed myself laughing at you saying Starfox101 wasn't intelligent enough. I think the icing on the cake was saying that he wasn't a professional at what he is doing. How far you have fallen Sardonic.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341689932' post='3006080']
What if they are a small nation?
[/quote]
Because small nations have trouble purchasing tech. :rolleyes:

In extreme situations we resort to tech deals.
[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1341690344' post='3006088']
Oh dear, I almost pissed myself laughing at you saying Starfox101 wasn't intelligent enough. I think the icing on the cake was saying that he wasn't a professional at what he is doing. How far you have fallen Sardonic.
[/quote]
Oh please, look at what he says on a regular basis. He's more past his prime than Ivan; a relic of the past, ignorant of contemporary politics, desperately trying to apply what they dimly remember from their halcyon days to modernity.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341691009' post='3006096']
Oh please, look at what he says on a regular basis. He's more past his prime than Ivan; a relic of the past, ignorant of contemporary politics, desperately trying to apply what they dimly remember from their halcyon days to modernity.
[/quote]

Sometimes it takes a view from the past to realize the errors of the present. He isn't as far out of touch as you seem to think he is. At least he isn't someone that clings to power in an alliance that has long lost its glow.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1341691291' post='3006097']
Sometimes it takes a view from the past to realize the errors of the present. He isn't as far out of touch as you seem to think he is. At least he isn't someone that clings to power in an alliance that has long lost its glow.
[/quote]
It's laughable that you're lecturing me of all people on learning from the past.

Moreover, GOONS is glowing brighter than the combine ever will.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341671206' post='3005905']

And no, I don't pay attention. Nothing productive ever happens on the OWF, why waste my time?
[/quote]

Start being productive then. !@#$. Stop complaining and do something about it.

[/quote]
What??! lol that would be like NPO saying back in '07 that people who were advocating against curbstomps are just "ignorant of contemporary politics". Just because you don't agree with the way someone is doing something doesn't make you "ignorant". He has logic to back up his beliefs. (Quite frankly, he's not the only person to have those beliefs)

Also, as someone who has served in government with Starfox in several different 'eras', I can confidently say that he's on his game now more than ever.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341691364' post='3006098']
It's laughable that you're lecturing me of all people on learning from the past.

[/quote]

I've learned from my mistakes.

Yes, nuclear fire will help you glow a bit brighter for a bit longer. I however have no misconception of where my alliance is.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1341689980' post='3006081']
I love how Sardonic and rsox are tap-dancing all over the place. You aren't picking apart his rebuttals at all. Not sure if it's due to laziness, or due to his logic being sound.
[/quote]
Yes, I'm tap dancing around the fact that he's trying to argue about a nation on GOONS PZI list.

Wait...nobody is on GOONS PZI list.

Starfox arguing something completely academic in the hopes that it makes GOONS look bad.

And I thought I didn't take the OWF seriously :rolleyes:

Because small nations have trouble purchasing tech. :rolleyes:

In extreme situations we resort to tech deals.

[/quote]
If they have no money, then they do. I'm glad you allow tech deals, though. What about if someone else pays to get them off?

At least I had a prime, though, even if what you said were true. You, on the other hand, flounder around, launching insults anytime you feel even the slightest bit threatened. You will never be remembered for speaking, only for following. You've never led and never will. My dislike of contemporary politics should not be mistaken for ignorance. I cling to the past simply because what we need is a return to the past. It doesn't take much time being back to understand what's happened since I was gone. If you think that makes me a relic, well perhaps you should get out more. There is quite a few people who think the same way as me. You guys groan and complain when challenged, then complain nobody is challenging you. I will never understand you lulz players. You attempt to declare that you don't take this serious, that you don't care, then perhaps get the most hurt when anyone disagrees with you. I've never seen a group resort to insults as fast as you guys do, and you guys take your IC hatred OOC. Perhaps you take things too serious.

Anyway, you can always learn from the past, because history has a tendency of repeating itself, especially in Cybernations. I would much rather be called a relic of the past, than be known as a part of this present age.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341691364' post='3006098']

[/quote]

You know, I love watching senior citizens fight each other. Tell me when you and Sparfocks get into walker fights with razors.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341691802' post='3006104']
Yes, I'm tap dancing around the fact that he's trying to argue about a nation on GOONS PZI list.

Wait...nobody is on GOONS PZI list.

Starfox arguing something completely academic in the hopes that it makes GOONS look bad.

And I thought I didn't take the OWF seriously :rolleyes:
[/quote]
You couldn't even respond to me, you had to outright dodge me.

I am not arguing anything about PZI. I was asking about the terms of getting off, and made one comment about how it was barbaric to make someone go to the Humiliation board. However, when stated that it was not needed to go there to get off, I dropped the subject, and focused on the other methods of getting someone off EoG.

Hey, at least you're only kind of making stuff up this time.

Also, how is EoG any different than PZI? Back in the day, people could appeal their PZI status by either paying a certain amount, or pleading for forgiveness.

How is that different than your EoG list?

[img]http://crass-pollination-forum.2287843.n4.nabble.com/file/n4624884/pot-kettle-black.jpg[/img]

This is a strange and weird world I've come back to. GOONS, an alliance that once crushed into oblivion and had a majority of their members PZIed, now use PZI as a weapon? I would have hoped that GOONS would have learned from the mistakes of their enemies. It seems nothing was learned however. It makes me wonder what I fought for back in Vox.

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1341692876' post='3006121']
This is a strange and weird world I've come back to. GOONS, an alliance that once crushed into oblivion and had a majority of their members PZIed, now use PZI as a weapon? I would have hoped that GOONS would have learned from the mistakes of their enemies. It seems nothing was learned however. It makes me wonder what I fought for back in Vox.
[/quote]
You're not big on the whole "reading" thing are you? We don't PZI, there are multiple avenues for nations to get off the EoG list.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341693163' post='3006124']
You're not big on the whole "reading" thing are you? We don't PZI, there are multiple avenues for nations to get off the EoG list.
[/quote]

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1341692789' post='3006119']
Also, how is EoG any different than PZI? Back in the day, people could appeal their PZI status by either paying a certain amount, or pleading for forgiveness.

How is that different than your EoG list?

[img]http://crass-pollination-forum.2287843.n4.nabble.com/file/n4624884/pot-kettle-black.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Are you blind? Or just afraid to answer the question?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341693163' post='3006124']
[/quote]

GOONS had multiple surrender terms during UJW. But everyone called that PZI...

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1341693290' post='3006127']
Are you blind? Or just afraid to answer the question?
[/quote]
It's different in that... it's not permanent? The presence of ways off the list, by definition, makes it not a PZI list. I'm not sure how many more different ways I can say it, because it doesn't seem to be getting through your thick neanderthal skull.

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1341693361' post='3006131']
GOONS had multiple surrender terms during UJW. But everyone called that PZI...
[/quote]
GOONS were not given any alliance-wide surrender terms in the UJW.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341693452' post='3006133']
It's different in that... it's not permanent? The presence of ways off the list, by definition, makes it not a PZI list. I'm not sure how many more different ways I can say it, because it doesn't seem to be getting through your thick neanderthal skull.
[/quote]
I was put on NPO's PZI and taken off multiple times, without having to pay. So, technically, their old PZI list could be interpreted as more lenient.

There you go with the insults again...

GOONS were not given any surrender terms in the UJW, idiot.
[/quote]
And here's another insult, again. Do you just use an insult as an end to an argument, or what?

Please, try and debate intelligently without resorting to that.

GOONS were not given any surrender terms in the UJW.
[/quote]

I actually do remember GOONS getting surrender terms.

And all the previous PZI lists of the past did indeed have ways off the list if you payed money or begged for forgiveness. What you are now doing, is no different than what ~ did to GOONS.

[/quote]

With PZI, there were often several ways off of the list.

If someone doesn't follow your "ways off the list" they are [i]permanently[/i] at war, are they not?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341693695' post='3006137']
I was put on NPO's PZI and taken off multiple times, without having to pay. So, technically, their old PZI list could be interpreted as more lenient.
[/quote]
That's irrelevant as to the character of our list.
[quote]
And here's another insult, again. Do you just use an insult as an end to an argument, or what?

Please, try and debate intelligently without resorting to that.
[/quote]
You're not worth my respect.
[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1341693755' post='3006140']
I actually do remember GOONS getting surrender terms.

And all the previous PZI lists of the past did indeed have ways off the list if you payed money or begged for forgiveness. What you are now doing, is no different than what ~ did to GOONS.
[/quote]
GOONS as an alliance did not get terms, only individuals did.

What we are doing is the same thing that all modern alliances of worth do to their rogues. Get justice. We have never listed anyone on the EoG list who did not deserve it. Indeed, our list is more lenient than some because they can get off it without paying a dime, if they are intelligent enough.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1341693768' post='3006141']
With PZI, there were often several ways off of the list.

If someone doesn't follow your "ways off the list" they are [i]permanently[/i] at war, are they not?
[/quote]
That's their choice, the only one holding them at war is themselves. We have no responsibility, morally or otherwise, to give people who have engaged us 'free' peace.