RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341594945' post='3004856']
Seeing as I have you, the leader of GOONS, in or pretty close to bill lock, thanks your noobishly small warchest, have done over 10K NS to mclumpster, and another 10K NS damage to laughing turtle, you'll have a long way to go before you all are enjoying yourselves as much as I am enjoying you. I mean really, do you know how much fun it is to post the spy report I have where you're war chest is 31 million dollars only a few days into this war? :lol1:
[/quote]
Watch out guys, we've got a badass over here.

Also don't break your hand patting yourself on the back as far as my warchest is concerned. I got far more money from you than you did, I.

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341601637' post='3004956']
Watch out guys, we've got a badass over here.

Also don't break your hand patting yourself on the back as far as my warchest is concerned. I got far more money from you than you did, I.
[/quote]

True story, if you're going to use the bad ass retort, you can't follow it up with something that deserves the bad ass retort.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1341588378' post='3004813']
For all of you complaining about how MK somehow killed discourse on the OWF...

Isaac MatthewII (30)
Rotavele (27)
Neo Uruk (23)
supercoolyellow (21)
Mogar (19)
supercheese (18)
Tidy Bowl Man (17)
Kevin Kingswell (16)
Ogaden (15)

You're really going to blame MK for that?
[/quote]
Congrats, you've gotten Rota to post 27 times a day, and Neo Uruk 23.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341592288' post='3004835']
I'll take that as a "no". Enjoy the EoG list, it will certainly enjoy you.
[/quote]
Ah, so he is PZI until he pays you?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341609597' post='3005066']
Congrats, you've gotten Rota to post 27 times a day, and Neo Uruk 23.
[/quote]

To be quite fair, I do not care for MK or for SF. A total of 4 posts maybe have went out to MK. The rest were in RP.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341613432' post='3005144']
Sardonic: He's not on PZI

Starfox: So he's on PZI?

Stonewall: I'm on PZI!!
[/quote]

I lol'd, but yes it is PZI, and for the record Starfox was before Sardonic, making the reality of the conversation less hilarious than the narrative in your post

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341610278' post='3005075']
Or mercy board.

It's not PZI if they have ways out.
[/quote]
Humiliation? Yeah, you need to let them go after a couple rounds.

Your little humiliation board is well and funny for random nations, yet completely uncivilized.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341613432' post='3005144']
Sardonic: He's not on PZI

Starfox: So he's on PZI?

Stonewall: I'm on PZI!!
[/quote]
Do you even pay attention, or do you just try to please other people?

I posted the question to him, but thanks for attempting to spin the events for a clever post.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341640571' post='3005656']

Your little humiliation board is well and funny for random nations, yet completely uncivilized.
[/quote]
Then he can pay his way out!

[/quote]

Voice your concerns [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110127"]HERE[/url]

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1341597123' post='3004891']
yeah? about what?
[/quote]

See statement "NATO will not be countered"- leet guy, it's right in our DoW thread :)

Edit: not that I care, we didn't believe him anyway and war is harsh :/

Edited by berbers

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341664568' post='3005836']
[/quote]
Not if they ever get him to ZI or around ZI, then it would make sense just to let them go after a couple of rounds as their nation would be in no condition to pay anything. Also mercy board doesn't count as a real peace option, assuming I was at war if I was given the option for peace if I recorded myself in nothing but a thong toilet papering a church and then posting it on youtube as a way to get peace, would that really be an option? Sure you guys could try saying its not PZI since the option exists to do the youtube clip of myself doing those things, but in reality from an in-game perspective it is Perma-ZI, as I would be sentenced to ZI until I do something ridiculous outside the realm of gameplay.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1341668257' post='3005878']
Not if they ever get him to ZI or around ZI, then it would make sense just to let them go after a couple of rounds as their nation would be in no condition to pay anything. Also mercy board doesn't count as a real peace option, assuming I was at war if I was given the option for peace if I recorded myself in nothing but a thong toilet papering a church and then posting it on youtube as a way to get peace, would that really be an option? Sure you guys could try saying its not PZI since the option exists to do the youtube clip of myself doing those things, but in reality from an in-game perspective it is Perma-ZI, as I would be sentenced to ZI until I do something ridiculous outside the realm of gameplay.
[/quote]
I've yet to see Mercy Board terms like that (not that I've rreally paid that much attention to it!) Mogar's terms were something along the lines of making a CN card game in Paint.

It's really simple. Hit GOONS and you have to satisfy GOONS to get out of your punishment.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341669249' post='3005885']
I've yet to see Mercy Board terms like that (not that I've rreally paid that much attention to it!) Mogar's terms were something along the lines of making a CN card game in Paint.

It's really simple. Hit GOONS and you have to satisfy GOONS to get out of your punishment.
[/quote]
My example might of been a little extreme, but the main point is they have people do ridiculous stuff for their amusement which falls outside the realm of gameplay. When there is only one way out gameplay wise, then that really is the only option unless you want peace bad enough to resort to OOC means to please those who wish to see you humiliated for their entertainment. Since this is a game for most people, if resorting to OOC means to please those who wish to see you humiliated becomes the only doable option for peace, for all intents and purposes they can consider that perma-ZI.

Do you even pay attention, or do you just try to please other people?

I posted the question to him, but thanks for attempting to spin the events for a clever post.
[/quote]
I live my life for doin it rites.

This wasn't some conspiracy where I chronologically misquoted you with the purpose of making you look like an idiot. I could do that just by quoting you. I took 20 seconds to post something because I thought it was funny.

The point still stands that sardonic said he wasn't on PZI and then he said "I'm on PZI" but I'm glad you ignored that to try to squeeze in another shot at GOONS even though they already told you what was what. Cheap political shots and a "you misquoted!" Way to improve the quality of discussion on these forums.

And no, I don't pay attention. Nothing productive ever happens on the OWF, why waste my time? (prove me wrong and point to 5 times when the OWF was productive...No MK posts may count towards the 5)

Edited by rsoxbronco1

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341664568' post='3005836']
[/quote]
I'm sure you're not familiar with it, but how is the total amount to pay judged?

I'm just curious how a PZI nation is expected to pay.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341671206' post='3005905']
I live my life for doin it rites.

This wasn't some conspiracy where I chronologically misquoted you with the purpose of making you look like an idiot. I could do that just by quoting you. I took 20 seconds to post something because I thought it was funny.

The point still stands that sardonic said he wasn't on PZI and then he said "I'm on PZI" but I'm glad you ignored that to try to squeeze in another shot at GOONS even though they already told you what was what. Cheap political shots and a "you misquoted!" Way to improve the quality of discussion on these forums.

And no, I don't pay attention. Nothing productive ever happens on the OWF, why waste my time? (prove me wrong and point to 5 times when the OWF was productive...No MK posts may count towards the 5)
[/quote]
So you misquoted me, and then admitted you don't pay attention to anything because it wastes your time, and then you say that you can make me look like an idiot just by quoting me? Jesus Christ, at least I read my opponents posts, and am interested in a debate. You right away resorted to name calling. Anyway, the OWF was quite productive when Vox Populi used it as a weapon. That's really ignorant to claim it's worthless when you have nearly 2,000 posts. I guess you're just confused.

Just stop trying. It's not working for you.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341680791' post='3005995']

So you misquoted me, and then admitted you don't pay attention to anything because it wastes your time, and then you say that you can make me look like an idiot just by quoting me? Jesus Christ, at least I read my opponents posts, and am interested in a debate. You right away resorted to name calling. Anyway, the OWF was quite productive when Vox Populi used it as a weapon. That's really ignorant to claim it's worthless when you have nearly 2,000 posts. I guess you're just confused.

Just stop trying. It's not working for you.
[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BxJTU.gif[/img]

That's fine, keep bleating the "YOU MISQUOTED ME" horn while you're straight up lying about GOONS and PZI.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341682901' post='3006012']

That's fine, keep bleating the "YOU MISQUOTED ME" horn while you're straight up lying about GOONS and PZI.
[/quote]
In that post you just quoted where did he say anything about GOONS and PZI?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341680791' post='3005995']
Blah Blah GOONS PZI
[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1341683431' post='3006017']
Blah Blah pedantry
[/quote]
Oh stop it, both of you. Neither of you are intelligent enough to pull off the angle of attack you're going for. Hire an anti-GOONS activist like Schattenmann as a consultant or leave it to the professionals.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341682901' post='3006012']

[/quote]
Where did I lie, or even mention GOONS and PZI? Allow me to restate what I said earlier, word for word.

"So you misquoted me, and then admitted you don't pay attention to anything because it wastes your time, and then you say that you can make me look like an idiot just by quoting me? Jesus Christ, at least I read my opponents posts, and am interested in a debate. You right away resorted to name calling. Anyway, the OWF was quite productive when Vox Populi used it as a weapon. That's really ignorant to claim it's worthless when you have nearly 2,000 posts. I guess you're just confused.

Just stop trying. It's not working for you. "

You're honestly losing your mind. Is this the best you have? Posting a stupid picture and making crap up?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341687848' post='3006050']
Oh stop it, both of you. Neither of you are intelligent enough to pull off the angle of attack you're going for. Hire an anti-GOONS activist like Schattenmann as a consultant or leave it to the professionals.
[/quote]
Calm down now, the world isn't always out to get you. I don't know what came off as anti-GOONS there, Mr. sensitive. Let me restate what I said to you, as well.

"I'm sure you're not familiar with it, but how is the total amount to pay judged?

I'm just curious how a PZI nation is expected to pay."

Now, what is anti-GOONS there? It looks like a question.

Lastly, it doesn't take any intelligence at all to oppose GOONS. Apparently, your side doesn't even read posts, and just responds with knee jerk reactions that I'm being anti-GOONS. Try a little harder, and have a discussion for once, especially one without resorting to insults, because I am interested in how to eventually assist a few of my friends in getting off EoG, should they desire it, of course.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341689213' post='3006067']
Lastly, it doesn't take any intelligence at all to oppose GOONS.
[/quote]
Clearly.

If the EoG nation can't pay cash, they can pay tech.