RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341591209' post='3004827']
If you actually believe that, all I gotta ask is, how does the cool aid taste?
[/quote]
It's great. I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here. You might think we have ulterior motives or whatever, that doesn't change the fact that the war was declared because they nuked Dave while he was applying to us.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341591515' post='3004828']
It's great. I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here. You might think we have ulterior motives or whatever, that doesn't change the fact that the war was declared because they nuked Dave while he was applying to us.
[/quote]

True, it definitely wasn't baiting, and it definitely didn't have anything to do with that pesky LSF-NoR that would have been a war that victory wasn't guaranteed for the brave members of the Shroomery.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341591209' post='3004827']
If you actually believe that, all I gotta ask is, how does the cool aid taste?
[/quote]
On the note of "cool aid" are you done with your pointless roguery and ready to pay up?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341591623' post='3004829']
True, it definitely wasn't baiting, and it definitely didn't have anything to do with that pesky LSF-NoR that would have been a war that victory wasn't guaranteed for the brave members of the Shroomery.
[/quote]
Even if it was baiting, that just confirms my point. We declared on them because they nuked Dave. That they chose to take the so-called bait is not our fault.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341591885' post='3004831']
That depends... How many non nuclear GOONS members have I nuked?
[/quote]
I'll take that as a "no". Enjoy the EoG list, it will certainly enjoy you.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341591623' post='3004829']
[/quote]
We started planning our war first, actually.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1341592496' post='3004838']
[/quote]

Considering I released the logs to put Dave on ZI 5 weeks after LSF notified MCXA of them going to war with TGE and expecting NoR to Pre-Empt them, I do doubt this.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341592288' post='3004835']
I'll take that as a "no". Enjoy the EoG list, it will certainly enjoy you.
[/quote]'

Seeing as I have you, the leader of GOONS, in or pretty close to bill lock, thanks your noobishly small warchest, have done over 10K NS to mclumpster, and another 10K NS damage to laughing turtle, you'll have a long way to go before you all are enjoying yourselves as much as I am enjoying you. I mean really, do you know how much fun it is to post the spy report I have where you're war chest is 31 million dollars only a few days into this war? :lol1:

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1341592496' post='3004838']
[/quote]

You started planning the war before LSF aid members roguing GOONS? Imagine my utter shock that you guys started planning this war before you protected Dave. :rolleyes:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341594945' post='3004856']
You started planning the war before LSF aid members roguing GOONS? Imagine my utter shock that you guys started planning this war before you protected Dave. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Would that really shock anyone?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341596498' post='3004883']
Am I truly shocked that WCs last few posts are utter crap? No. Now what would be shocking is if he started posting things that weren't utter crap.
[/quote]
Why don't you enlighten us as to what the CB was then, since you are insistent that it wasn't due to Dave being nuked.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341597473' post='3004893']
Why don't you enlighten us as to what the CB was then, since you are insistent that it wasn't due to Dave being nuked.
[/quote]

I don't know whether to face palm at this or laugh.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1341597606' post='3004897']
I don't know whether to face palm at this or laugh.
[/quote]
You could stop posting.

SCY has just spent the last however long trying to convince me that the war was not declared due to Dave. So my question to him is, what was it then. I'm not saying we're adverse to taking out CSN again, what I am saying is that they gave us the opening by nuking Dave.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341597976' post='3004902']
You could stop posting.

SCY has just spent the last however long trying to convince me that the war was not declared due to Dave. So my question to him is, what was it then. I'm not saying we're adverse to taking out CSN again, what I am saying is that they gave us the opening by nuking Dave.
[/quote]
Your own leadership just confirmed this, maybe you should stop posting

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1341598249' post='3004904']
Your own leadership just confirmed this, maybe you should stop posting
[/quote]
Yeah, they confirmed what I was saying. That they were planning a war against SF and then CSN gave us the opening by nuking Dave. So how am I so terribly wrong again?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341598624' post='3004910']
Yeah, they confirmed what I was saying. That they were planning a war against SF and then CSN gave us the opening by nuking Dave. So how am I so terribly wrong again?
[/quote]
You are systemically wrong

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341598624' post='3004910']
[/quote]

CSN did not give you an opening MK created one. To give you an opening they would have to wrong MK. Instead MK broke their own rules to manipulate a war. They did this by superimposing a preexisting situation on to their own alliance then claimed it was MK that was wronged. Accepting that player was the first move in this war and it was an aggressive move.