GOONS DoW

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1340564997' post='2994648']
I remembered when MCXA use to be relevant, oh wait they never were
[/quote]

This is a GOONS dow thread, so lets talk about you.

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Continuum"]Besides, your retort is really dumb for anyone who remembers anything.[/url]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340565211' post='2994653']

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Continuum"]Besides, your retort is really dumb for anyone who remembers anything.[/url]
[/quote]

Wow, and that person has been here since '07 is the sad part.

oops two in a row

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340565211' post='2994653']

[/quote]

That really helps your case. I'm sure you were only NPO's third favorite lapdog.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340565350' post='2994655']
Wow, and that person has been here since '07 is the sad part.

oops two in a row
[/quote]

I was totally aware of MCXA's membership in that bloc. Both of you didn't get what I mean when I said MCXA never changed anything.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340565744' post='2994660']
GOONS hasnt changed anything, that doesnt mean they arent relevant.
[/quote]

Now you're just throwing no u's around. I will concede the MCXA did do two things that were relatively important. They betrayed \m/ and later NpO. My bad. I was so blinded by their ineptitude that I almost forgot those two events.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1340565971' post='2994663']
Now you're just throwing no u's around. I will concede the MCXA did do two things that were relatively important. They betrayed \m/ and later NpO. My bad. I was so blinded by their ineptitude that I almost forgot those two events.
[/quote]

Not saying MCXA is that great, just saying they were relevant to the development of Bob.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340565277' post='2994654']
I wouldn't talk bad of youngins, your alliance is full of em.
[/quote]

Isaac you are seriously, completely, absolutely, terribly wrong here.

Just because they act like 12 year olds, doesn't mean they are 12 year olds.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340566210' post='2994664']
Not saying MCXA is that great, just saying they were relevant to the development of Bob.
[/quote]

Oh certainly. The few major decisions they made was because they were told to make them.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340566210' post='2994664']
[/quote]
UJW and WotC were beyond decided without MCXA.

Also, when we have RoK, MCXA, NATO, Legion, and Invicta lining up to try and take shots at us I think we can mark it down as a "W"

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340566680' post='2994666']

[/quote]
Weren't you making bacon jokes like 6 months ago?

Edited by Neo Uruk

I figured I'd stop by and wish my friends in GOONS the best in their new war venture. The rest of you going on about peace mode, war mode, RoK and MCXA and the other bountiful retarded subjects just need to step away from your thrones for a little bit. Yeah, I'm talking about all of you e-lawyer tards about treaty clauses and the other irrelevant hypocritical stupid !@#$.

Have fun guys! I'll see the results of all this madness later!

-Cuba

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1340566960' post='2994673']
I figured I'd stop by and wish my friends in GOONS the best in their new war venture. The rest of you going on about peace mode, war mode, RoK and MCXA and the other bountiful retarded subjects just need to step away from your thrones for a little bit. Yeah, I'm talking about all of you e-lawyer tards about treaty clauses and the other irrelevant hypocritical stupid !@#$.

Have fun guys! I'll see the results of all this madness later!

-Cuba
[/quote]

Cuba was never relevant.

boom

destroyed

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340566680' post='2994666']

[/quote]

I imagine a fat 12 year old when I think of that guy. But if they are adults then thats my bad, thats not what I heard though. Anyhow, have fun with sloppy seconds in this war.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340561879' post='2994611']
So the guys declaring on me didnt launch any attacks rather than GAs, my CMs were going for 40 infra because they failed to buy any military improvements, They didnt buy any air craft so that was 80 total infra. x3 D:

Not only did they lack a stagger, they lacked any improvements or anything.

I sent them a war guide as a concerned citizen

Still :wub: Sardonic.
[/quote]

One dude blew a stagger and I'm not even sure who this guy is. (-but that kind of is the goons way! Blame SirWilliam for taking away meatspin and lemonparty?)

Your CM nails about 10 infra not 40. Your Air attacks are hitting for 20 each so maybe you got that confused with cm and lumped the sum together?

I got what I wanted from you so no need to waste money on air. You're to be contained and prompted to waste your resources on nations like mine rather than our nations that are doing the real dmg. Keep telling yourself that you have a grasp on what is going on and I'll just keep telling you how correct you are and to keep doing it. Please waste time and resources on me. I am a nuke sponge and nothing more. Just be thankful we saved you from Timberland. You have an open slot, perhaps you can declare on him since you're superior in waring... No? I didn't think so.

PetIsland has a national policy of allowing drugs to be involved in governmental decisions and I'm certain her lobster cabinet doesn't care about you or your jabs.

Also the <3 Sard stuff is disturbing. I'm certain his nation only digs on tropical nations with good looking women and not icy nations full of bad teeth and hambeasts.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1340567135' post='2994676']
Cuba was never relevant.

boom

destroyed
[/quote]
Just for that, I'm not sending any Umbrella aid to the suffering GOONS people. Nor am I dropping my peace mode to do it. $%&@ GOONS.

<3 Marx ;)

Bye!

-Cuba

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340567106' post='2994675']
You'd be surprised.
[/quote]

*shrugs*

You have to take into account that most people (I include myself in this group) don't have full undisclosed access to back channels where most movement originates.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1340567484' post='2994682']
Just for that, I'm not sending any Umbrella aid to the suffering GOONS people. Nor am I dropping my peace mode to do it. $%&@ GOONS.

<3 Marx ;)

Bye!

-Cuba
[/quote]

See if I send Umbrella any more free tech during peace time :wub:

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340567734' post='2994686']
I typically don't make bacon jokes, but for the sake of argument, lets say I did. Now, have you ever heard a 12 year old joke about bacon?
[/quote]
How did you get into gov and not know what a Fark is? Or CSN/RIA

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340567858' post='2994688']
How did you get into gov and not know what a Fark is?
[/quote]

You're implying a bunch of things here, that just aren't so. I know what a Fark is, and they aren't immature. They just have a culture different from the ones you've been in.

Edited by supercoolyellow