GOONS DoW

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dan2680' timestamp='1340559673' post='2994582']
It looks like CSN will be gaining a lot of money and tech from this little endeavor :)

How much aid from allies will you guys need this time to keep the war going?
[/quote]
It looks like CSN is burning

How much !@#$ will Invicta talk when it's not even necessary to counter them?

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340560332' post='2994589']
You said doomhouse wasn't a bloc. When are you joining Sentinel?
[/quote]
Oh SF, your members are [i]adorable[/i].

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1340553735' post='2994487']
Which loud mouthed SF AA could you be referring to? I can think of a few... though one would say that it's ironic coming from you.

EDIT: Oh, I see, CSN. You guys still scared to declare on GOD?
[/quote]

This is hilarious on so many levels. Shouldn't GOD be defending their allies by now, not the other way around?

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1340558356' post='2994563']
TBH, only one SF alliance can make a move atm.
[/quote]

TBH, only way GOD makes a war of it would to call in a certain MADP partner, and I don't see that happening. Too bad, it would make things a whole lot more interesting.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1340561382' post='2994603']
TBH, only way GOD makes a war of it would to call in a certain MADP partner, and I don't see that happening. Too bad, it would make things a whole lot more interesting.
[/quote]

VE is only an MDoAP? Or did I just derp really hard and miss someone important? D:

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1340556565' post='2994539']
Small nations aren't suppose to have huge warchests, it stunts their growth too much. [b]GOONS didn't have any outside funding/war aid during Kaskus which is why so many of their nations got burned out. But when they do have outside funding/war aid,[/b] they're a ####ing wrecking ball which is why your pathetic alliance and a dozen others surrendered to them during DH-NPO. :lol1:

Have fun GOONS. :nuke:
[/quote]

I mean they didn't get a few billion from Umbrella as usual, but they received at least 300mill during that war. Umbrella was sending them aid, plus they were doing 'tech deals' with MK, but at a special rate (MK was sending 15 million, basically 3mill/slot for the duration of the war then expecting tech back after the war was over).

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1340561489' post='2994607']
VE is only an MDoAP? Or did I just derp really hard and miss someone important? D:
[/quote]

It was downgraded from a MADP to MDoAP, I imagine Hal's behind the times.

EDIT:

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340560512' post='2994593']
This is hilarious on so many levels. Shouldn't GOD be defending their allies by now, not the other way around?
[/quote]

Considering that this war is all about getting to Xiphosis they should declare war on GOD directly. Except that, despite their 'we don't care about pixels' / we just want to fight rhetoric, they are scared to do so due to VE as well as the potential of a war that isn't a guaranteed victory.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

So the guys declaring on me didnt launch any attacks rather than GAs, my CMs were going for 40 infra because they failed to buy any military improvements, They didnt buy any air craft so that was 80 total infra. x3 D:

Not only did they lack a stagger, they lacked any improvements or anything.

I sent them a war guide as a concerned citizen

Still :wub: Sardonic.

Edited by Rotavele