GOONS DoW

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, I can safely stay in charge of my alliance. Deebo has been warned that if he [i]ever[/i] tries to coup me again, GOONS will hit CSN. I can now safely go back to sleep.

But seriously, that was a horrible last-ditch effort, SF. I know you can do better than that. You chose to try to disrupt Europa and GOONS, apparently not realizing the unity our alliances share both in this world and in another one.

Further, I can see all the detractors are out today enjoying the sun. And by "all", I really mean all of them. The Europa haters, the GOONS haters, Sardonic's personal hateful cheerleading squad, and my own personal secret admirer. So gather 'round, children (most of you are), grab that microphone, take a deep breath and belt out those disparaging words of idiocy, and enjoy your lives. I'll let Europa's own Minister of Information handle this one in her newest press release:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEXgUdNGkts"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEXgUdNGkts[/url]

Raze the villages, salt the earth...or whatever villages and earth MK hasn't already plundered.

o/ GOONS

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1340560598' post='2994594']
Why should anybody preempt GOD? GOD is the one with treaty obligations that is watching their bloc burn around them.
[/quote]

Everyone else has gotten pre-empted, why not GOD?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340577588' post='2994770']
Everyone else has gotten pre-empted, why not GOD?
[/quote]
"Let's ask really obvious questions about hitting an MDP partner's MDP partner and hope that they don't realize that their tactics are just plain [i]better[/i]"

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340580036' post='2994798']
What a brave DoW! I suppose getting whipped by Kaskus earlier in the year has made you scared to hit any alliance whose war slots are not already filled, eh?
[/quote]
Did you know that CSN has allies (and a blocmate even!) that could come to their aid. I mean, Invicta is talking mad !@#$ about how awesome they are at war, right?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340580159' post='2994801']
Did you know that CSN has allies (and a blocmate even!) that could come to their aid. I mean, Invicta is talking mad !@#$ about how awesome they are at war, right?
[/quote]

I see your point, but it's irrelevant. My point still stands- to pile on one tiny alliance like this when there are so many more war slots to be had elsewhere is cowardly on the part of GOONS. Plain and simple.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340580292' post='2994802']
I see your point, but it's irrelevant. My point still stands- to pile on one tiny alliance like this when there are so many more war slots to be had elsewhere is cowardly on the part of GOONS. Plain and simple.
[/quote]
I actually picked up a guy who had 0 slots filled. I'm a !@#$ tier nation, but still.

[/quote]

Is it more cowardly to abandon allies or aid an ally upon their request? Our allies asked us to help /w CSN and so we did.

You're acting as if our allies asked us to go baby seal clubbing. Of course we probably would join them either way. Gotta get my bat...

[quote name='hapapants' timestamp='1340581003' post='2994809']
Is it more cowardly to abandon allies or aid an ally upon their request? Our allies asked us to help /w CSN and so we did.

You're acting as if our allies asked us to go baby seal clubbing. Of course we probably would join them either way. Gotta get my bat...
[/quote]

Well, as if the fact that MK needs help with CSN is going to make me roll my eyes at y'all any less.

[/quote]

We should have told MK no when requested, instead hitting the alliance with the most open war slots on Planet Bob, period (since that seems to be the only worthy criteria when determining who to hit, in your eyes).

Your point is awful. Plain and simple.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340581277' post='2994814']
Well, as if the fact that MK needs help with CSN is going to make me roll my eyes at y'all any less.
[/quote]
MK can't quite cover the nations they've stomped into oblivion.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340581277' post='2994814']
[/quote]

No reason to really mince the facts here: CSN's upper tier is in PM, which mitigates what MK can get access to (especially the lower tier). GOONS has that lower tier, so they got called in. I mean, I don't really think it was [i]that[/i] necessary but it is what it is.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340557607' post='2994552']
Guys

Remember when GOONS waived NATO reps because they couldn't !@#$@#$ pay them?
[/quote]Not really, so many alliances have owed GOONS reps at some point that it all blends together eventually.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1340581328' post='2994817']
We should have told MK no when requested, instead hitting the alliance with the most open war slots on Planet Bob, period (since that seems to be the only worthy criteria when determining who to hit, in your eyes).

Your point is awful. Plain and simple.
[/quote]

Of course, I criticize you for hitting an alliance that is already outnumbered by its current foe, so naturally you twist that understandable critique into something ridiculous and argue against that. You can't expect to regain any of the respect you've lost this year with DoWs like this. Maybe once you've actually proven yourselves to be anything but a massive paper-tiger of terrible fighters I'll stop posting with so much contempt for you.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340582053' post='2994828']
Of course, I criticize you for hitting an alliance that is already outnumbered by its current foe, so naturally you twist that understandable critique into something ridiculous and argue against that. You can't expect to regain any of the respect you've lost this year with DoWs like this. Maybe once you've actually proven yourselves to be anything but a massive paper-tiger of terrible fighters I'll stop posting with so much contempt for you.
[/quote]
Low-end nations without wonders do bad against nations with a !@#$load of military wonders, news at 11.

Really this is just a ridiculous thing to say, considering CSN can't actually be outnumbered when nobody can hit their nations.

[/quote]

Nice try. Except I took exactly what you said and demonstrated precisely why it was so ridiculous. [i]GOONS are cowards because they didn't attack an alliance with more war slots.[/i] That's terrible (not to mention laughably subjective) criteria for prudent determination of who to declare war on here given the circumstances. I don't need to do any twisting, your point falls flat on its face all on its own.

Perhaps a bit bitter that these paper-tigers of terrible fighters came out on top when you and 11 other alliances piled on us a couple wars ago? CoJ has sure shown us all up.

[/quote]
You people really don't understand alliance ranges and their effects on combat, do you?