The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

The Great NATO Civil War. Or, just finally getting rid of ghost/inactives after literally weeks of warning. Fun stuff.

We had a good ghost busting session a few months ago... nuclear war with NPO. :awesome:

I don't see ghost-busting hurting that much, as most ghosts probably have small nations, so it shouldn't impact NS that much. What's hurting our NS more is terms. With aircraft, nukes, and more soldiers our large nations would each have like 7-8000 more NS.

We had a good ghost busting session a few months ago... nuclear war with NPO. :awesome:

I don't see ghost-busting hurting that much, as most ghosts probably have small nations, so it shouldn't impact NS that much. What's hurting our NS more is terms. With aircraft, nukes, and more soldiers our large nations would each have like 7-8000 more NS.

Are those terms permanent?

Usually I'd agree with this but our op this time has about 3 over 40k NS nations and a few more over 20. I hate seeing it happen, but when someone refuses to communicate or register at our forum, there's not much else to do.