The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

1. Pay attention to CSN in the next update. We're getting close to the Add Line.

2. The fourth update is the most accurate cause the first three have a fatal flaw saying GR is above the Add Line....

3. C'mon, update the first page...

Edited by Havvy

On another note (while we have so many people involved in this), I was wondering what people thought about limiting the number of alliances that are on this list. As I'm sure at least three others can confirm :P , there's a hell of a lot of alliances that we're updating that are nowhere close to a sanction.

I was wondering what people thought about having the Add Line equal the score of the 20th-ranked alliance of 200 members or above.

I'm fine since MK is above that :v:

I wanna see Mushroom Kingdom get a sanction!, get those butts moving ladies :jihad:

I don't see that happening anytime soon, or ever since we enjoy shooting our feet :v:

On another note (while we have so many people involved in this), I was wondering what people thought about limiting the number of alliances that are on this list. As I'm sure at least three others can confirm :P , there's a hell of a lot of alliances that we're updating that are nowhere close to a sanction.

I was wondering what people thought about having the Add Line equal the score of the 20th-ranked alliance of 200 members or above.

That's not a bad idea, actually.

Gopherbashi's idea does have one slight flaw.

Day 1:

[alliances]

20. Bob alliance (201) - Add Line

Day 2

[alliances]

Bob (199)

Africa (119)

Jamestown (186)

Republic of Me (154)

Generic Commie Alliance #536 (137)

Nobody (117)

20. 0 Avg NS (203) - Add Line

Day 3

[alliances]

20. Bob (200) - Add Line

----------------- Drop Line

Africa (119)

Jamestown (186)

Republic of Me (154)

Generic Commie Alliance #536 (137)

Nobody (117)

0 Avg NS (203)

Edited by Delta1212

Gopherbashi's idea does have one slight flaw.

Mmhmm, that crossed my mind as well. That being said, those extra alliances would get removed rather quickly, and our current situation sees the 20th, 21st, and 22nd alliances rather close together, so that scenario is unlikely to happen in the near future.

Another solution might be to have the Add Line be more subjective, like it used to be, or update it once per week for a little stability.