The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

All hail Gopher!! o/

Also, I didn't realize there were so few alliances with more than 300 members. But I don't expect this to last too long. All these smaller alliances will grow up eventually to 300 members :P

Grats ODN/MCXA, etc etc, I've already expressed my sentiments in the original thread.

I am, however, curious to know how this will technically affect the sanctions; will we be seeing whoever was #13 sanctioned? Will MCXDN be unsanctioned due to a technicality? :psyduck:

Sorry about not being around - I got caught up in the politics swamping my campus today. Looks like the Sanction Race gods punished me dearly for it though :(

What in the heck we all did wrong last wednesday?

Thanks Gopher for doing such a :awesome: job.

Grats ODN/MCXA, etc etc, I've already expressed my sentiments in the original thread.

I am, however, curious to know how this will technically affect the sanctions; will we be seeing whoever was #13 sanctioned? Will MCXDN be unsanctioned due to a technicality? :psyduck:

When/where was this announced?

Commentary

A lot of big losses for some of my favourite alliances today, including the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, the Viridian Entente, The Order of the Paradox, and Mushroom Kingdom. The Orange Defense Network had a good gain once again today and looks to have a solid hold on 6th place. The Phoenix Federation also had an impressive gain today to squeak past the Viridian Entente who seems to be suffering from post-roid depression. NATO got back at the Mushroom Kingdom today for taunting it and moves past their opposition by a solid margin, while the Green Protection Agency passes someone in the right direction for the first time in a while in a race that now sees three alliances within 0.04 of each other. And I suppose I couldn't do this commentary without talking about the New Polar Order's massive gain today after stealing some more of our members. :(

Although your commentary is most enlightening and filled with some lol's. I would like to clear up one little bit of bias opinion in your commentary. Polar doesn't' steal members from anyone. Polar has enough win in blue that when people see it for what it is they will come, they will stay, and we :wub: them even more as they become part of our Polar family. Polar looks forward to seeing more nations of Planet Bob wanting to join us. Much love to our Polaris membership and to those that are thinking about it.

Although your commentary is most enlightening and filled with some lol's. I would like to clear up one little bit of bias opinion in your commentary. Polar doesn't' steal members from anyone. Polar has enough win in blue that when people see it for what it is they will come, they will stay, and we :wub: them even more as they become part of our Polar family. Polar looks forward to seeing more nations of Planet Bob wanting to join us. Much love to our Polaris membership and to those that are thinking about it.

Hey. just responding to the reply.

Edited by Ololiqui