The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Maybe the TOOL Curse only works on alliances who can be sanctioned? The Mushroom Kingdom was actually doing quite well until it passed the 200 member mark, lost 0.14 the next day, and hasn't had a winning day since then...

hmm, i have to say this is quite an interesting theory, i hope TOOL scientists will be studying it soon.

Pinch me please. Please? I refuse to believe that we have just passed polaris :P.

*Ceremony pinches Scalare.

Congratulations to FOK.

(Also, I remember when Fark was a punching bag for GOONS to hit every now and then. How the giants have toppled.)

hmm, i have to say this is quite an interesting theory, i hope TOOL scientists will be studying it soon.

*turns to TOOL scientists* You heard him!!

looks like the only way to beat the TOOL curse is to merge.

Nope, you only postpone the inevitable. :ph34r:

the TOOL curse is the stuff of legends. wait, why am i posting this.

Well we figured that out a while ago. Why do you think we bothered stealing it from area 51?

EDIT:

Mini-date:

Echelon: 18.68

14 The Order of Light: 18.53

Green Protection Agency: 17.90

Wow. Catch that GPA! :P

Edited by Miriais

*walks in covered in some weird substance involved in the TOOL Curse* Still no news on how it works. We just have this knowledge:

IF the TOOL Curse works on unsanctionable alliances, it would take much longer to work on them/it would only work on them as a byproduct of working on other alliances.

And that's today's update on the workings of the Curse.

EDIT: Also, just noticed DK used my beacon earlier. Sorry, internet wasn't up for a while yesterday, your beacon probably went out and I ventured in anyway.

Edited by OVERLORD Ikaru

EDIT: Also, just noticed DK used my beacon earlier. Sorry, internet wasn't up for a while yesterday, your beacon probably went out and I ventured in anyway.

I misread this post, and then decided I was hungry and really wanted some bacon for breakfast.