The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

FOK had the most slots in the war against Norden Verein, and since I expect the Dutchmen are eager to retrieve bicycles so they can be stolen by junkies in Amsterdam, the gain of land and tech would've caused this burst.

If war is really that profitable we should wage it more often! :). Any takers? :P

In about 6 hours like always. We had an update less then a day ago.

Are the updated stats not added to the first page of this topic anymore then? Because I'm only seeing the stats from May 3rd.

Also, king of page 200. HOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Update: I found it. I'm just used to the updated stats being on the first page.

Edited by uhohspaghettios

yeah, logan has been kind of not updating the front page recently, but there have been daily updates for some time now. just have to look thought the last few pages to find them. also page 200!

We might need to get a mod to start updating the front page, or have a new topic made. Depends on Logan's status.

I personally never looked at the front page anyway. (page 200!) Reading it within the thread is better you get to see all the commentators :P

We might need to get a mod to start updating the front page, or have a new topic made. Depends on Logan's status.

Nah, it's fine the way it is, the FP is for lazy people only.

What's the effort of looking 2 or 3 pages back from the last one?