The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Funny you should bring up that phrase...

whew, he did manage to collect before getting deleted again.

Yeah, I was unable to get online for a couple days. Kevin, thank you SO much for not running the deletion script early. :P

-Bama

The scores are accurate, as of 11:07 PM last night. Now if alliance's scores fluctuated after that, It didnt get recorded.

i meant i thought the update was done off the display all alliances screen which iirc is updated maybe 2 times a day. as opposed to going through the alliances 1 by 1 and getting real time stats. it doesn't really matter since the growth will just show up in today's update.

i meant i thought the update was done off the display all alliances screen which iirc is updated maybe 2 times a day. as opposed to going through the alliances 1 by 1 and getting real time stats. it doesn't really matter since the growth will just show up in today's update.

I don't think it was done off of display all alliances. TOOL's score was accurate for the time. I checked.

hmmm... i thought Viridia would do better last night...

that's why i questioning the way the stats were taken, as more than an hour before this was updated we were over 29, yet a few hours later we aren't? then a few more hours later and we are?

that's why i questioning the way the stats were taken, as more than an hour before this was updated we were over 29, yet a few hours later we aren't? then a few more hours later and we are?

it's a mystery... :P

EDIT: seriously? still not on page 500?

Edited by King Caspian