Cultivating Combinations

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339124907' post='2979184']
It's funny because Bloodfury didn't have the balls to openly challenge a 10 member alliance. $%&@'s he gonna do with CSN?
[/quote]

That's pretty funny considering that the rogue attacked you on his own accord. I mean its not like you and JGoods didn't send someone after me a couple weeks ago. :rolleyes:

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1339352648' post='2980306']
That's pretty funny considering that the rogue attacked you on his own accord. I mean its not like you and JGoods didn't send someone after me a couple weeks ago. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
We told him to say hi. You wouldn't even say "hi" after the first night!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339353364' post='2980311']
We told him to say hi. You wouldn't even say "hi" after the first night!
[/quote]

[00:29] <BloodFury> And I imagine Rey and Jgoods recomended you to rogue out on me.
[00:29] <CameroniousSlamc0ck> Yup.

Yes, that is obviously telling him to say hi. Congratulations, your rogue ratted you out.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1339354580' post='2980315']
[00:29] <BloodFury> And I imagine Rey and Jgoods recomended you to rogue out on me.
[00:29] <CameroniousSlamc0ck> Yup.

Yes, that is obviously telling him to say hi. Congratulations, your rogue ratted you out.
[/quote]
You caught us. The rogue we told to let you know we sent him... Let you know we sent him. Welp!

I don't see why you won't just admit that you've been mad as [i]hell[/i] that Liz and I one-upped you on separate occasions and you've been trying to find ways to $%&@ us over.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339355525' post='2980319']
You caught us. The rogue we told to let you know we sent him... Let you know we sent him. Welp!

I don't see why you won't just admit that you've been mad as [i]hell[/i] that Liz and I one-upped you on separate occasions and you've been trying to find ways to $%&@ us over.
[/quote]

There's no $%&@ as good as a Bloodfury $%&@. Which is ironic, because usually Bloodfury doesn't give a $%&@.

.....$%&@.

Edited by Incitatus

[/quote]

The only thing you have done and continue to do is prove you are mentally handicapped. Enjoy being a bottom feeder for the rest of your life.

[/quote]
So let me get this straight. You came into this thread angry because BloodFury sent a rogue after you, but, you sent one after him a couple weeks ago and openly admit it?

Are you or are you not aware of the hypocrisy? You're not very good at this.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1339359277' post='2980339']
The only thing you have done and continue to do is prove you are mentally handicapped. Enjoy being a bottom feeder for the rest of your life.
[/quote]
As long as we're together babe~

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339362534' post='2980369']
So let me get this straight. You came into this thread angry because BloodFury sent a rogue after you, but, you sent one after him a couple weeks ago and openly admit it?

Are you or are you not aware of the hypocrisy? You're not very good at this.
[/quote]
How am I angry?

PS. I was stating that he didn't have the balls to openly challenge anyone... Which remains absolutely true. See: conversations with Invicta

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339371849' post='2980418']
PS. I was stating that he didn't have the balls to openly challenge anyone... Which remains absolutely true. See: conversations with Invicta
[/quote]

As a general rule, one man does not accuse another of being without testes unless said accuser is, indeed, angry. Rarely does a conversation between two civilly-minded individuals end in such an emotionally charged manner.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1339375548' post='2980447']
As a general rule, one man does not accuse another of being without testes unless said accuser is, indeed, angry. Rarely does a conversation between two civilly-minded individuals end in such an emotionally charged manner.
[/quote]
I don't see how a call-out has to be absolutely emotional. I mean, he pretty clearly is missing a set there.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339371849' post='2980418']
As long as we're together babe~

How am I angry?

[/quote]
By that logic, you also didn't have the balls to openly challenge him.

You understand everything you say about him in this situation applies to you, as well, right?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339384103' post='2980545']
By that logic, you also didn't have the balls to openly challenge him.

You understand everything you say about him in this situation applies to you, as well, right?
[/quote]
Please tell me how openly admitting everything that he does not puts us in the same situation?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339384196' post='2980546']
Please tell me how openly admitting everything that he does not puts us in the same situation?
[/quote]
You claim he sent a rogue after you, and called him scared to fight you.

You sent a rogue after him, and also didn't fight him directly.

Perhaps BF didn't send the rogue, you're doing a good job of making people dislike you. Perhaps, he acted alone?

Either way, the situation is the same, you have no ground to stand on to call anyone out.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1339377003' post='2980469']
Why sign with a tard like BF? hes not far off the likes of Battalion or RyanGDI
[/quote]
I felt the same way about TLR's gov, but I was polite in public when you picked them instead of us.

I know all you confused folks out there might be genuinely confused since we've basically developed a reputation as GPA without the gag order, but we've been very aggressive with a lot of you in FA over the past 2 years and you've all given us mealymouthed !@#$, and being "friends" doesn't mean squat when !@#$ gets real; plenty of you have proven that to me enough times that I stopped kidding myself. If you think that means we're going to just sit out of the whole game, you forgot that I am Schattenmann. The Combine has--obviously--plenty of its own drama, but I happen not to have the distraction of political bias, so I know it's not any worse than the clowns in the Majors; in fact, I've taken screenshots of their crap and I can tell you it smells just the same as The Combine's. I kind of like that Bloodfury gets under so many people's skin, it's going to keep things interesting.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339385911' post='2980566']
You claim he sent a rogue after you, and called him scared to fight you.

You sent a rogue after him, and also didn't fight him directly.

Perhaps BF didn't send the rogue, you're doing a good job of making people dislike you. Perhaps, he acted alone?

Either way, the situation is the same, you have no ground to stand on to call anyone out.
[/quote]

So Rey gets a rogue and I don't? What the hell is this !@#$? :mad:

Also, I freely admit that I did indeed recommend that Cam hit Bloodfury. Not like it was secret or anything.. was done in #tlr.

Also, congrats to you both. Looks like an excellent grouping with a lot of potential.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339387778' post='2980576']
haha what

publicly challenge = fite me u cowerd

Yeah, okay, gotcha.
[/quote]
It's like arguing with a 5th grader.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339393613' post='2980638']

Also, I freely admit that I did indeed recommend that Cam hit Bloodfury. Not like it was secret or anything.. was done in #tlr.

Also, congrats to you both. Looks like an excellent grouping with a lot of potential.
[/quote]
I never said it was meant to be a secret. I was merely pointing out his hypocrisy.

I've done it myself in the past. Just ask Philosopher. :smug:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339393613' post='2980638']

[/quote]

The difference is that Rey and yourself sent a rogue after me. The person that hit Rey hit him on his own accord because of past grievances. The best part is that you sent him because you both got banned from our IRC channel, so that is what makes the hit even against me even funnier.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1339424721' post='2980774']
The difference is that Rey and yourself sent a rogue after me. The person that hit Rey hit him on his own accord because of past grievances. The best part is that you sent him because you both got banned from our IRC channel, so that is what makes the hit even against me even funnier.
[/quote]
It's pretty clear neither you nor Starfox are understanding, but okay. We clearly sent the rogue because we got banned from your IRC channel. Because we're the ones that were talking !@#$ about Liz over what she did to you in #cybergoons.

And yes, the rogue hit me on his own accord just a minute after I switched AAs and said "hello" to you. He's that good at watching my AA. It's true.