Grämlins Announcement

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1335189486' post='2957763']
Ironically, I did write a 'how to raid' guide for NATOans, but that was in spring 2007 on an old forum. That was a different time though. Raids these days are pointless in my opinion. But our raiding policies are clearly presented to members during the training process. This guy didn't do enough research and didn't realize the connection Hive has with Gre.

I don't know anything about what the discussions were like in trying to get the situation resolved so I won't comment on that.
[/quote]

No no no, I'm talking more about what a tech raid is once they successfully find a nation they can raid.

Things like, what is a tech raid? Is it a full war? Is it 2 ground attacks followed by peace?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1335190668' post='2957768']
No no no, I'm talking more about what a tech raid is once they successfully find a nation they can raid.

Things like, what is a tech raid? Is it a full war? Is it 2 ground attacks followed by peace?
[/quote]

Ah, yeah, that's what it was really. Anyone doing anything beyond 2 GAs and a peace offer is pretty amateur. One of those things you think has become common knowledge but I guess not for newbies.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1335233144' post='2958195']
I'm fairly sure that Mssr Sponge and co. did want exactly that in the UjW.
[/quote]

I assume that was a interestingly veiled quip on GOONS, since he posted right after you. If not I have him much more credit than he deserves. :P

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1335276454' post='2958472']
very nice,I don't usually comment. But I love this wish more alliances would man up. I too hate lowlife tech Raiders. Hopefully others will follow better to delete a nation than paying some lowlife. When
[/quote]

You should certainly stand up yourself then and do something about tech raiders rather than sitting on a neutral AA.

Anyways, not sure why this had to be stated given when you're attacked you can respond in any way you choose. I suppose if GRE has been getting tech raiders lately this announcement would be good for clarification.

Edited by Matthew Conrad