Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Brehon

> We treated our dogs well before we were knocked off our perch and found ourselves pariahs and reliant on people we had previously only given table scraps, but now that we're kind of recovering we can do without them.

:smug:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't King... not even for a minute. It is the sole reason I was so pissed off Legion convinced you guys to pay 1/2 of their reps. Like I said if you make comments, tell it all and don't be a snit.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1334391015' post='2952988']
How come you so brilliant people touting your agenda so quickly forget the good that was involved. The peace, growth and etc Invicta enjoyed prior to Karma. Oh wait because it doesn't fit YOUR agenda to comment on that.

Be a man (or woman) and say it all vs being snits.
[/quote]

Yes because the lost of allies and members due to a sphere change was completely beneficial to them. NPO have done nothing but harm Invicta and when it might just be time to repay their unwavering loyalty you kick them in the teeth. Who's next TPF?

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1334390450' post='2952976']
1. Well traditionally the BR has very little say in the business. I am not sure if the information policy in NPO has changed, I doubt it. So yes, there is the danger they have never stopped giving you one-sided information. You guys all know that better than me, you are invited to correct me. However the posts I quoted strongly suggest that I am right.
[/quote]

I'll just let you assume that the BR doesn't get information from us. That being the case, has anyone ever considered that the BR trusts us to make the right decisions and if they do disagree with something they know enough to keep their disapproval out of the public's sight? At the end of the day it's your choice to believe whatever you want and i'm not going to sit here and argue with you about it but there's something to think about.

As for your second point Brehon said everything I would have.

Edited by Gandroff

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1334389329' post='2952945']
heh. I am a Member of TSO - so what?

I am concerned because we in TSO - as the people in NSO - don't believe in dropping allies when tough times seems to end (which is the case for NPO) and bills don't seem to be equated. I am sure NSO Members will also appreciate that we judge actions not alliances. I know that's uncommon.

Also that NPO still tries to dictate other people's treaties is hilarious.
[/quote]
So why are you all up in arms about an optional treaty cancelation? You seem to think that NPO owe Invicta something. Why? Invicta signed the treaty of their own free will, and could have left it any time they chose. They chose to maintain it because they supported NPO's path. By the same token, NPO cancelled it because they no longer support Invicta's path. It seems to me that you are taking the opportunity of this cancelation to pursue a vendetta against NPO.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1334391345' post='2952996']
> We treated our dogs well before we were knocked off our perch and found ourselves pariahs and reliant on people we had previously only given table scraps, but now that we're kind of recovering we can do without them.

:smug:
[/quote]
how mad you must be that after all your work to prevent it, NPO has assumed your place in the equation of power

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1334392655' post='2953004']
how mad you must be that after all your work to prevent it, NPO has assumed your place in the equation of power
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jQFL0.gif[/img]

> When I realized you actually believe that.

Nascar, why don't you publish the logs where Brehon says that Invicta is a 'second rate !@#$ alliance'. You're not NPO's allies anymore and you owe him no obligation to keep logs to yourself.

MegaAros said to me years ago that NPO would screw over Invicta and I didn't believe it at first. Now I realise that they were more than capable of this. They didn't even think highly of Invicta in the first place.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1334393283' post='2953010']
Nascar, why don't you publish the logs where Brehon says that Invicta is a 'second rate !@#$ alliance'. You're not NPO's allies anymore and you owe him no obligation to keep logs to yourself.
[/quote]

Something stinks here. That sounds completely out of character for Brehon. He knows the world is always watching. You really think he'd step that far out of bounds? He's human, and not flawless, but I know he's much smarter and more diplomatic than that.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1334393688' post='2953016']
Something stinks here. That sounds completely out of character for Brehon. He knows the world is always watching. You really think he'd step that far out of bounds? He's human, and not flawless, but I know he's much smarter and more diplomatic than that.
[/quote]

That sounds exactly like something he would say. If past history is anything to go off of.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1334393582' post='2953013']
Rephrase someone tell me how they were "screwed over"
[/quote]

Some people think Invicta has traded in a lot for NPO and that cancellation is not reciprocating past sacrifices.

View from another angle: "Invicta is !@#$. Hell yeah NPO. Lines being drawn. Roll GOD."

Just presenting two stances that have been prominent in this thread.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1334391424' post='2952997']
I haven't King... not even for a minute. It is the sole reason I was so pissed off Legion convinced you guys to pay 1/2 of their reps. Like I said if you make comments, tell it all and don't be a snit.
[/quote]

To tell it all would be to say we [i]offered[/i] to pay half.
They didn't ask us for that much.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334393818' post='2953019']
Some people think Invicta has traded in a lot for NPO and that cancellation is not reciprocating past sacrifices.

View from another angle: "Invicta is !@#$. Hell yeah NPO. Lines being drawn. Roll GOD."

[/quote]
The problem with that point of view comes when you take it to it's logical conclusion. Should NPO have maintained the treaty and supported Invicta's new path until they can pull out the checklist and say 'well, we've entered as many wars for you as you have for us now, guess we can finally cancel'?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334393818' post='2953019']

[/quote]

Unfortunately none reflect the actual total truth.