Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Brehon

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img]
[b][color=red][size=5]New mai luv it asploded Accords Cancellation[/b][/color][/size][/center]

Today marks the end of an era. Two alliances which share an incredible history and relationship have parted ways. On Thursday April 12, 2012, the New Pacific Order served notice of cancellations to the "New mai luv it asploded Accords" we held with Invicta.

There are really no words to describe how hard of a decision this has been. The history between the two of us has been rife with highs and lows, and recent months have shown an increasing divergence in our paths. It is a divergence that both sides have on repeated occasions tried to address and heal - but one which has grown despite these efforts.

At this point in time the NPO has decided that we can no longer be comfortable with this divergence, and the effect it is having on both ourselves and our friends in Invicta.

We can never forget the battles we have fought together, and can never give enough thanks for the time you have stood by our side. This split is in no way meant to dishonor or diminish the magnitude of that historic fact. But we believe that, as our two alliances have chosen different roles in the world, it is time to accept that difference for what it is, rather than cause emotional pain to both sides by yearning after a golden past.

Different as it may be from ours, we truly wish Invicta all possible success in their path.

[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order[/i]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1334387745' post='2952905']
Sucks for you.

How many times have you gone to war for Invicta? And how many times have they helped you?
[/quote]

/me recalls martyrdom for the sake of Pacifica.

Yup.
Totally worth it.

Best of luck in the future.

o/

[quote name='King Biscuit' timestamp='1334388045' post='2952917']
/me recalls martyrdom for the sake of Pacifica.

Yup.
Totally worth it.

Best of luck in the future.

o/
[/quote]
/me remembers Invicta living in a hassle free world because of NPO

TOTALLY WORTH IT

[quote name='King Biscuit' timestamp='1334388092' post='2952920']
Shows how much you know.
:smug:
[/quote]

Yeah, it's only been an ODoAP for a long time. Invicta has other ties like Legion and Europa.

[quote name='Dan100' timestamp='1334388045' post='2952918']
We will never forget what Invicta have done for us. But this is something that needed to be done. We wish Invicta all the best for their future o/
[/quote]

Body Republic copy/pastes NPO standard answers, probably right from Brehons pen. Please enlighten us with something more valuable.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1334388257' post='2952925']
That was the official reason.
[/quote]

The official reason is you need to stop playing your martyr and victim card and see about playing in political arena more your speed.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1334388417' post='2952928']
The official reason is you need to stop playing your martyr and victim card and see about playing in political arena more your speed.
[/quote]

Considering what they have swallowed for you, the losing wars (partly with pathetic reasons on your part), the PR hits - "lapdog" etc. that's a pretty retarded reason.

Edited by NoMercy

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1334388417' post='2952928']
[/quote]
I played that card with pride.
As per "Totally worth it."

I've always had respect for the BR and the NPO in general.
Way to get dirty early in a thread, eh?