Invicta Announcement

Thrash

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1332033445' post='2939437']I can only hope I can fill half his shoes.
[/quote]
I wear a 13.5. Good luck :P

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1332033699' post='2939439']
Yeah invicta sure is revitalized.
[/quote]

You are just so damn adorable!

[quote name='Infopowerbroker' timestamp='1332033750' post='2939440']
o/ Thrash!
o/ Nascar!
o/ Invicta!

Congrats to all!
[/quote]
o/

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1332034065' post='2939443']
As sad as it is to see Nas leave gov, I feel like he's more than earned retirement. Congrats to the newly appointed.
[/quote]
Less than Three
This doesn't mean we have to working on those [s]war plans[/s] bake sales. ;)

[quote name='King William' timestamp='1332034568' post='2939449']
I can't say I'm not sad to see this come but I would never speak against it.

Nascar is a extremely cool cat, who I've been lucky enough to hold under my wing, push out of the nest, and now, hopefully relax in his retirement.

I'm not sure what is in his mind yet, but he really cares about those Invicta peeps, and at least looking in, he's done a fantastic job. I've always given him my full support, and continue to do so. If this is the government nascar is leaving behind, you can bet it's a good one.

o/
#,
[/quote]
:wub: KiWi
,# Oh you have a typo in your heartfelt post ;)

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1332034674' post='2939450']
I really liked Nascar, but I like Thrash too, so congrats. :)
[/quote]
Thought you hated me lol

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1332034840' post='2939452']
Congrats to the new gov!
Nascar served Invicta well, and chances are we have not seen the last of him ... :awesome:
Good Luck to our allies on their new look
[/quote]
You will never see the end of me :ph34r:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332054249' post='2939545']
Congrats to all the gov, not many alliances will enter into as many uphill battles as Invicta does without hesitating to do the same for their allies again and again when the situation calls for it. I have much more respect for alliances like Invicta who will stick up for their allies regardless of what it costs them in being on the losing side of a war, over alliances who always ignore their treaties which would put them on the outnumbered side in favor of joining the curb stomping side to maximize their stats.
[/quote]
Wars that aren't a curb stomp against us are the most boring things ever. Most fun I've ever had is going up against 6 nations at once. That's where the excitement is.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1332073368' post='2939630']
Congrats Invicta. You got that nascar whore out of government :awesome:

Thrash, you have big boots to fill.
[/quote]
Icwutudidthar
What if I wore flip flops?

[quote name='rotty' timestamp='1332092888' post='2939782']
Congrats to you Thrash. I know you will keep us just as looney as Nas did.
(We finally made him leave so you didn't have to coup him)
Congrats to Learz, Prince Vegeta and Imperial Sparta on your Minister promotions.
Nascar, thanks for the excellent job you have done. I still think you messed up our minds and ruined us forever but i know you meant well. Best of luck to whatever the reason you had for stepping down because i purposely ignored you when you mentioned it.

Thrash o/
Learz o/
Prince Vegeta o/
Imperial Sparts o/
ShotGunWilly o/
Nascar :wub: o/
[/quote]

Oh rotty <3

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1332106281' post='2939931']
Thank god, I was worried Invicta would move to a single president.
[/quote]

That would be far too efficient for their tastes. You would also have to find someone active enough to handle that job. [i]What organization doesn't thrive with two equal leaders? Name a country that doesn't have two presidents. Where would Christianity be without the popes?[/i]

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Jorost' timestamp='1332120144' post='2940014']
Wearing someone else's flip-flops is just gross.

And just to point out, Invicta did have a single leader for a long time. [Clears throat] A lot of people really liked him, too! [Coughs]

Anyway, the two presidents thing for us goes back to the founding, when Dawny and DoubleU did it. Many alliances are lead by a triumvirate. Not really sure what the big deal is. After all, Andorra is ruled by two leaders, and it has helped make them one of the MIGHTIEST NATIONS IN EUROPE!!!

[Jorost's intern walks in]

[i]Hmm? What's that now? Oh, you say Andorra ISN'T one of the mightiest nations in Europe? Tiny, forgotten backwater, eh? Well, yes, I'd agree that was a pretty silly thing to say. Yes. Yes. I know. Look, just have the speechwriter beheaded, I'm in the middle of something right now. Gawd if you didn't have a hawt ass...[/i]

Er, anyway, all I'm saying is sometimes it's nice to have someone to share the burden with. I was far too much (isn't it cute how I said "was"?) of an attention whore to share the spotlight, but I sure would have liked someone to share the work!
[/quote]

Glad to see that you have not changed :P

[quote name='Jorost' timestamp='1332120144' post='2940014']
[i]Hmm? What's that now? Oh, you say Andorra ISN'T one of the mightiest nations in Europe? Tiny, forgotten backwater, eh? Well, yes, I'd agree that was a pretty silly thing to say. Yes. Yes. I know. Look, just have the speechwriter beheaded, I'm in the middle of something right now. Gawd if you didn't have a hawt ass...[/i]
[/quote]

I like the cut of your jib.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Hails and such to whoever it applies to!

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1332109944' post='2939958']
That would be far too efficient for their tastes. You would also have to find someone active enough to handle that job. [i]What organization doesn't thrive with two equal leaders? Name a country that doesn't have two presidents. Where would Christianity be without the popes?[/i]
[/quote]
[url="http://www.tv.com/news/oscar-is-the-offices-new-golden-boy-19675/"]*Catholicism[/url]. But as a member of an alliance [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/NG"]that has a triumvirate[/url], I am positive you can understand us and our government structure (not to mention your good allies in [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Remnants"]TLRM[/url] that have a triumvirate). But while Hydra had a good run before merging over to maroon, Invicta is still kicking with our [s]popes[/s] presidents, albeit on the red sphere. Who knows, if Hydra had adopted a bi- or tri- leadership system it might still be around ;) But that's in the past, which should probably stay there -- in the past. I'm sure we can [i]both[/i] move on from ancient history :)

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1332056504' post='2939557']
Congratulations to the new government and Learz in particular.
[/quote]
Thanks! As I'm sure you know, my fans receive a 10% discount in the Learz merchandise store :awesome:

Edited by Learz

[quote name='Regent Pancras' timestamp='1332281994' post='2940883']
I wish Good Luck to Nas in retirement - thanks for being a friend and confidante over the past two years.

o/ Nascar
o/ Thrash
o/ Invicta
[/quote]
Thanks o/
And don't worry, I'll still be around to bug you :awesome: