Announcement from Hyrule!

[font="Arial Black"]The News:[/font]

[font="Arial"]Over the past weeks, we have had 5 people leave the Alliance, most of them were our founding fathers, and [/font]
[font="Arial"]most tragically of them all, our faithful King, Merk, has resigned from his post in Hyrule. After some weeks[/font]
[font="Arial"]of general chaos and disorder, three parliament members, Myself, Cpl_Taylor02, and SpecialAss found[/font]
[font="Arial"]that we needed to do something. [/font]

[font="Arial Black"]The Action:[/font]

[font="Arial"]According to the 2nd Clause of Section I in Article II of our charter:[/font]
[font="Arial"][quote[color="#696969"]][/color][/font][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]2. Terms and Election [/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]-[/size][/font][font="Tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]The King shall serve indefinitely until resignation or deposed by a 3/3 Parliament vote and 2/3 of a Hylian Body Vote OR a 2/3 Parliament Vote and a 4/5 Hylian Body Vote.[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]-In the event a King is deposed or steps down, a general election by the Hylian Body should be held following the procedures in Article III Section IV, with the exception of timing. The election should start as soon as possible.[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][u][b]-During this period, the Speaker of the Parliament shall serve as the Interim King.[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color][font="Arial"][/quote]
[/font]
[font="Arial"]It is my Charter-Given right as Speaker of the Parliament to serve as Interim King until Elections can take place,[/font]
[font="Arial"]and these elections will be crucial to the outcome of this faltering Alliance.[/font]

[font="Arial"]Truly yours,[/font]
[font="Arial"] abomb2323, Interim King of Hyrule[/font]