Roq for Sale

Monster

Hello, you might know me, but I'm kind of a liability. If you're not scared of big bad Umbrella, please reply. I'm willing to entertain offers, but I can't make a decision for a few days due to various reasons.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330059760' post='2927293']
Hello, you might know me, but I'm kind of a liability. If you're not scared of big bad Umbrella, please reply. I'm willing to entertain offers, but I can't make a decision for a few days due to various reasons.
[/quote]
Join MK.

Roquentin, I must ask you, are you cute in a catsuit and in a cardboard box?

[media]http://youtu.be/_D4hCjz2CL4[/media]

Edited by Instr

I'd like to see a resume and requesting an interview with Brehon as the interviewer.

The catch is Brehon has to remain calm and I get to write the questions he has to ask.

Edited by IYIyTh

If you wanted to join Confederatio Aesir, I think you would be accepted. Although it would ultimately be up to Sigrun if you get accepted, I don't think we care what Umbrella or what any other alliance would think of it. If you're interested, I can ask Sigrun for you to make sure you'll get in before you decide on anything. Good luck with Paraguas if you decide to stick with the idea of starting your own alliance.