Worst Leader Ever 2012

Banksy

[quote]I really don't see UPN becoming anything more than a small vassal state for NG in the future if that, so I don't think Robster can be considered Best Leader Ever, and he really didn't even have a choice or hand in the matter when his alliance got slammed into oblivion.[/quote]

Wait, I thought I was the driving force behind UPN's efforts to vassalize with NG? Robster? Pfft. He's only good for drunken DoWs.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1328506135' post='2915294']
Yeah I was [b]Deputy Minister of Truth[/b] for two months, but in December and I didn't run due to the lack of free time and the same thing occurred again in January and February.
[/quote]

What an ironic position for you to hold.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1329344167' post='2921217']
What an ironic position for you to hold.
[/quote]

The fact that you don't like me criticizing your alliance and allies doesn't make what I say less true, and even if I were lying I suggest your to read 1984 before talking about irony.

The things some of you believe about me are hilarious. Ok well mostly just Crowdog and Timmeh and who ever thought I rage quit MK.

I can't wait to get nominated again next year. This has been very entertaining for me.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329439448' post='2922172']
Next year will probably be Worst Move Ever so you'll certainly get one for the no nuke thing wrt NAAC.

Oh and one for rage quitting MK, obviously.
[/quote]

Even I say that was probably the worst move in the history of major politics in the game.

I look forward to wearing that medal with pride.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329439448' post='2922172']
Next year will probably be Worst Move Ever so you'll certainly get one for the no nuke thing wrt NAAC.

Oh and one for rage quitting MK, obviously.
[/quote]

Idk, Crymson pre-empting, MK cancelling their treaties, Fark pre-empting, Legion/ODN sitting on the sidelines, NPO attacking mid-negotiations. Theres a lot of them.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1329445195' post='2922236']
Idk, Crymson pre-empting, MK cancelling their treaties, Fark pre-empting, Legion/ODN sitting on the sidelines, NPO attacking mid-negotiations. Theres a lot of them.
[/quote]

MK canceling treaties turned out to be a decent move as far as their FA is concerned. It was a quagmire before they did.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1329447462' post='2922258']
MK canceling treaties turned out to be a decent move as far as their FA is concerned. It was a quagmire before they did.
[/quote]
The way we did it, however, was wretched and it took us months to fully recover and repair.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1329445195' post='2922236']
Idk, Crymson pre-empting[/quote]

Aye. I preempted CnG by myself. Looking back, it was odd of me to think that I could defeat them with only one nation.

Edit: I guess Vlad did have a lot of success on his own against GOD, so maybe it wasn't all that crazy after all.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329462547' post='2922411']
Aye. I preempted CnG by myself. Looking back, it was odd of me to think that I could defeat them with only one nation.
[/quote]

Something about being careful about caring about your CN reputation.

Where did I hear this before...

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1329775229' post='2924770']
This should be an excellent opportunity for bros to offer more technical assistance to all the people registering on your boards.
[/quote]
In-game actions, say hello to out-of-game opinions.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1329776865' post='2924779']
In-game actions, say hello to out-of-game opinions.
[/quote]

Well, you would know when/where the distinction is appropriate I guess being the authorities on it etc.

Also, I have an objective OOC opinion that a web-master should never act as one has in bro's' instance.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329778566' post='2924794']
Well, you would know when/where the distinction is appropriate I guess being the authorities on it etc.
[/quote]
Do you have trouble differentiating between a person and their AA? Given that you replied to me with the plural "you", I'll suggest you work on that before you comment on [i]my[/i] interaction with the IC/OOC divide.

[quote]
Also, I have an objective OOC opinion that a web-master should never act as one has in bro's' instance.
[/quote]
What actions has bros taken that should be condemned OOC?

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1329779292' post='2924800']
Registering on the fungus forums is an in-game action? News to me.
[/quote]
That's kind of the point. Bros committed an act of in-game spying. There's no need to drag that anywhere but the game.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1329781753' post='2924825']
That's kind of the point. Bros committed an act of in-game spying. There's no need to drag that anywhere but the game.
[/quote]

As far as I am aware, there is no available spy op in CN that gives me access to the UPN database.