Cocktail Shakers

Facade

[quote name='Vasuda' timestamp='1320706027' post='2841294']
This is a hilariously awful announcement. I like a lot of folks in TIO, but what were you thinking? NADC is a serious contender for WAE. In fact, I am shocked that they have yet to disband.
[/quote]
Really, this sums it up.

Dave, come back to Olympus we dont do huggle treaties

This is a hilariously awful announcement. I like a lot of folks in TIO, but what were you thinking? NADC is a serious contender for WAE. In fact, I am shocked that they have yet to disband.
[/quote]

Somethings are best left to those who are dealing with it first hand.

Like Marmite, you'll either love it or hate it. Either way Im going to eat it.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1320588267' post='2840197']
That's a relief, I hear TIO is also.

Very happy to see our friendship and respect for eachother put on paper. Been nice getting to know you guys.

o7 NADC
o7 Tony
o7 Imperia
[/quote]

Liking and respecting are two different things. I really try to respect you guys, then you go and do this? Come'n Scorp.

Best of luck with this... sad to see where it links you once again, though.

This is a hilariously awful announcement. I like a lot of folks in TIO, but what were you thinking?[b] NADC is a serious contender for WAE.[/b] In fact, I am shocked that they have yet to disband.
[/quote]
I'm curious, please explain why. It seems there's a vocal (whether it's large is left to speculation) community who seem to look down on NADC. Why is this? What's the reason? :huh:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1320733636' post='2841527']
I'm curious, please explain why. It seems there's a vocal (whether it's large is left to speculation) community who seem to look down on NADC. Why is this? What's the reason? :huh:
[/quote]
NADC is literally a horrible alliance. their government doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground(stories i heard about them wanting to leave allies on the battlefield in the DH war back this up)

They are right up there with NATO and Invicta at war, of CSN's opponents in BiPolar they were easily the worst(big nations, no nukes, no money..want proof? look at their #3 nation)

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1320735814' post='2841532']
NADC is literally a horrible alliance. their government doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground(stories i heard about them wanting to leave allies on the battlefield in the DH war back this up)
[/quote]

My experience with NADC over the last couple months backs up that you're wrong, but thanks for sharing.

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1320736055' post='2841533']
My experience with NADC over the last couple months backs up that you're wrong, but thanks for sharing.
[/quote]
Well im sorry to hurt your precious feelings but you guys arent exactly a great judge of character

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1320747934' post='2841575']
Well im sorry to hurt your precious feelings but you guys arent exactly a great judge of character
[/quote]
So tell me, how much are lessons? Are there scholarships available? Where do I submit the paperwork?

:rolleyes:

NADC is literally a horrible alliance. their government doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground(stories i heard about them wanting to leave allies on the battlefield in the DH war back this up)[/quote]
Because we left Legion, right? Oh wait, we didn't. :rolleyes:

[/quote]See: Next month's edition.

In other news, I'm digging all the TLR love. Keep it coming, folks!

On a more serious note:

o/ NADC
o/ TIO

NADC is literally a horrible alliance. their government doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground ([b]stories i heard about them wanting to leave allies on the battlefield in the DH war back this up[/b])[/quote]I enjoy a good story. Do tell!

[quote]They are right up there with NATO and Invicta at war, of CSN's opponents in BiPolar they were easily the worst(big nations, no nukes, no money..want proof? look at their #3 nation)
[/quote]Ah, you mean that war that took place almost two years ago? See: DH-NPO war.

Good stuff!

You guys are obviously missing the hidden agenda of The Imperial Order:

Buddy up with another Blue alliance, wine them and dine them and convince them that they need to disband, swoop in and absorb them for nothing other than pure statistics. You think they're only joking when they say ASSIMILATE ASSIMILATE ASSIMILATE.

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1320896096' post='2842554']

Buddy up with another Blue alliance, wine them and dine them and convince them that they need to disband, swoop in and absorb them for nothing other than pure statistics. You think they're only joking when they say ASSIMILATE ASSIMILATE ASSIMILATE.
[/quote]

Cao knows too much xD

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1320896096' post='2842554']

[/quote]

That's cute but I'd have to see a diamond first :wub:

On another note, a couple rumours are not the criteria for a "good" alliance. If we believe everything we hear about someone, what's the point of sticking our necks out to get to know them? Stories aside, I'd rather judge for myself, but that's me :P The NADC doesn't pretend to be the strongest alliance out there. It's never been our goal to dominate the other guy's pixels.

I'll say one thing, the people who do take the time typically have nothing but good things to say about the NADC.

Stop by and say "hello" sometime :)

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1321876764' post='2848069']
Well there goes my support for any kind of rekindling of relations......
[/quote]
Well, it's a good thing any efforts to rekindle our relationship doesn't rely solely any one person's support. :awesome:

On a serious note, you can come talk to us about your reasons if you like, as always magicninja. Our ears are always open.

Edited by KahlanRahl