MAROONITY AT LAST!

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1317271727' post='2811041']
haha .. Damn spell checker didn't highlight it (as a proper name uncapitalized, it should have at least warned me of it lol)
[/quote]

Oh. Well, I'm sure he would have ruled with an iron fist!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317272522' post='2811081']
typically speaking you investigate a [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Maroon_Economic_Pact"]neighborhood[/url] before moving in, it's of a very similar concept to meat, just containing those you are trying to push out of senate.
[/quote]
Well, except for the fact it has a military element, a non-aggression element, a trades element (lmao) and we'd have to be approved by 75% of the alliances here (lmao).

So now we've move that particular straw man aside, care to comment on the fact that your story about MEAT's actions, objectives and goals here seem to change every time you post?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1317272863' post='2811099']
Well, except for the fact it has a military element, a non-aggression element, a trades element (lmao) and we'd have to be approved by 75% of the alliances here (lmao).

So now we've move that particular straw man aside, care to comment on the fact that your story about MEAT's actions, objectives and goals here seem to change every time you post?
[/quote]
intelligence is very similar to military, and typically you don't !@#$ where you eat, if I recall correctly the entire point of non aggression clauses for spheres was designed to..... prevent sanction wars! you have a trades element as well, though much simpler. and I'm sure if you approached the rest of maroon with an open hand instead of a closed fist, perhaps you'd find a handshake instead of a fight?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317272522' post='2811081']
typically speaking you investigate a [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Maroon_Economic_Pact"]neighborhood[/url] before moving in, it's of a very similar concept to meat, just containing those you are trying to push out of senate.
[/quote]

What is this "trying" !@#$%^&*? We already succeeded!!

In all honesty, we don't know any of those alliance's well and I notice a few articles of non aggression, intelligence and optional defense. We don't feel comfortable signing those type of treaties with any of the alliances in the Maroon Economic Pact.

Edited by Jgoods45

Mogar, while there is no clause to join, there is also no clause that says we can't draft who we choose. For example, if everyone in MEAT decided we wanted Umbrella to be part of MEAT, Umbrella would be part of MEAT. They have no say in the matter, they just get access.

My point is, stop being a 12th round draft pick, and maybe it'll happen.

Edited by Dilber

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317273139' post='2811121']
intelligence is very similar to military, and typically you don't !@#$ where you eat, if I recall correctly the entire point of non aggression clauses for spheres was designed to..... prevent sanction wars! you have a trades element as well, though much simpler. and I'm sure if you approached the rest of maroon with an open hand instead of a closed fist, perhaps you'd find a handshake instead of a fight?
[/quote]
Mogar, this is all becoming very circular. We've already established that MK doesn't want to sanction SF members on Maroon because it is dumb. You've also now slipped up again by claiming MEAT has got to Maroon seeking a fight. We've established that MK isn't. Can you try to pull together a coherent argument in the future?

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1317273353' post='2811135']
What is this "trying" !@#$%^&*? We already succeeded!!

In all honesty, we don't know any of those alliance's well and I notice a few articles of non aggression, intelligence and optional defense. We don't feel comfortable signing those type of treaties with any of the alliances in the Maroon Economic Pact.
[/quote]

You used to have all three with us :awesome:

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1317273673' post='2811149']
Mogar, this is all becoming very circular. We've already established that MK doesn't want to sanction SF members on Maroon because it is dumb. You've also now slipped up again by claiming MEAT has got to Maroon seeking a fight. We've established that MK isn't. Can you try to pull together a coherent argument in the future?
[/quote]
Dilber and jgoods gave me much better replies than you did, I got the answers I sought out, but hey, now at least if you attack us in the future I can say I was right, and does MK really want to give me an ego boost?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317273139' post='2811121']
intelligence is very similar to military, and typically you don't !@#$ where you eat, if I recall correctly the entire point of non aggression clauses for spheres was designed to..... prevent sanction wars! you have a trades element as well, though much simpler. and I'm sure if you approached the rest of maroon with an open hand [b]instead of a closed fist[/b], perhaps you'd find a handshake instead of a fight?
[/quote]

[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/211119_212221982154154_2924816_n.jpg[/img]

Is a closed fist really so bad? :rolleyes:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317274308' post='2811179']
Watching Mogar in this thread is like watching someone attempting to nail jelly to a wall, while loudly proclaiming that it's entirely possible to achieve.
[/quote]
you can freeze jelly, and therefore nail it to the wall in its frozen state, if need be I will do this in my house to prove this.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1317274315' post='2811180']
[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/211119_212221982154154_2924816_n.jpg[/img]

Is a closed fist really so bad? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I admit this was clever, I prefer fist bumps anyway, less germs get spread!

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1317274654' post='2811204']
This thread is now about nailing jello.

I think it would shatter if frozen before you could successfully nail it

Only way is to make jello with shoes in it
[/quote]
Would gluing it to the wall count?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317274578' post='2811201']
you can freeze jelly, and therefore nail it to the wall in its frozen state, if need be I will do this in my house to prove this.

[/quote]

I'd like to see this. I think it would break when nailed.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1317274654' post='2811204']
This thread is now about nailing jello.

I think it would shatter if frozen before you could successfully nail it

Only way is to make jello with shoes in it
[/quote]

jell-[b]y[/b]

:P

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317275634' post='2811248']
Please attempt this and post a video on youtube Mogar. I also think it would break, and no it has to be nailed. Also please loudly state your belief that you can do it in order to accurately illustrate my metaphor.
[/quote]
what do i get if this works?