MAROONITY AT LAST!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317262466' post='2810692']
*Ignore the point that I raised and attack my character* :rolleyes:

Please point where I said that the jokes were in the treaty.

*Ignore the point that I raised and attack my [s]character[/s] alliance* :rolleyes:
[/quote]

That would be glorious! Hopefully we don't have to set you up or anything.

This is fantastic to see, hello Maroon!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317261936' post='2810684']
[OOC]I was going to congratulate MK and their lackeys for doing their provocations in a IC form until I saw the harry potter jokes.[/OOC]

Somethings never change...
[/quote]

There are no lackeys here. Maybe you've confused us with your own. Say Legion?

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1317262708' post='2810700']
Haha. It's funny because every alliance who signed this hates GOD. Get it? Haha.

o/ CNtel
[/quote]
haha. your post was funny cuz...well... it wasnt. Get it? haha

o/ Polar members still trying to feel special

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1317262939' post='2810704']
Not just GOD....
[/quote]

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317262466' post='2810692']
Please point where I said that the jokes were in the treaty.
[/quote]
Oh so you meant one post out of this thread has a potshot at an alliance? Shocker!

Haha. It's funny because every alliance who signed this hates GOD. Get it? Haha.

o/ CNtel
[/quote]
The joke is _____

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1317260468' post='2810655']
Maroon has once at last established [b]odor[/b] and cleansed the CNverse of some rather smelly senators.

o/ Fresh MEAT

[img]http://images.wikia.com/diablo/images/c/c2/The_Butcher.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I told you to put the steaks back in the fridge <_<

o/ CNtel
[/quote]
[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1317263175' post='2810708']
They also all dislike Polar. You have to have the MEAT before you can BEAT it though.
[/quote]

:ehm:

Edited by Rayvon

Maroon has not looked this good since the day I left that sphere four years ago. Indeed, it has been a sad, pitiful place for a very long time now.

But no more.

It may well be that the decision to spread their love in Maroon will come as a surprise to those who see MEAT sneaking up behind them. Take my word for it: Although painful times may lie ahead, in the long run those pitiful nations on Maroon will surely benefit from MEAT.

Some will say that this is some kind of dirty, backdoor affair. I disagree. Today we see a group that have gone to great lengths to bring stability to Maroon. Combined with the awe-inspiring breadth of their combined NS, it is clear that alliances affected by this surprise penetration of Maroon may well find it quite uncomfortable initially. However, I have no doubt but that frequent encounters with MEAT will lessen said discomfort over time.

Also, a sandwich would be nice.

I always considered Maroon as a good choice to change my color to, but always found it too unstable to do so. With this current shift, I look forward to the sphere becoming more stable and will probably look into a change for myself and the rest of the Principality of Zeon after things settle down after this massive shift.

Onward MEAT. o/

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1317265645' post='2810734']
I always considered Maroon as a good choice to change my color to, but always found it too unstable to do so. With this current shift, I look forward to the sphere becoming more stable and will probably look into a change for myself and the rest of the Principality of Zeon after things settle down after this massive shift.

Onward MEAT. o/
[/quote]

Maroon will be in need of a stewart to ensure the stability MEAT has delivered continues on when the forces move on to the next battle in our efforts to defeat the scourge of instability.

As a member of this fine establishment I feel it's inherent to our interests to [b][font="Georgia"]M[/font][/b]urder [b][font="Georgia"]E[/font][/b]very [b][font="Georgia"]A[/font][/b]lliance [b][font="Georgia"]T[/font][/b]aking our senate seats...

We cannot settle for a mere two seats and be content with mediocrity...maybe alliances outside of MEAT on Maroon in the senate should consider joining it so as to join in on the meaty goodness.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1317259828' post='2810633']
Nobody except Schattenmann thinks that was a high-profile incident.
[/quote]
It's ok, Cheyenne, one day you'll stick around long enough to do something that people associate with you after 4 years even if it wasn't high-profile. I myself don't think about it a lot, but in the words of others on the event: <SeasonsOfLove[NPO]> Schattenmann is by far the most creative mind I have seen in a long time
<Mussolandia> I can't hate him. He's got flair.
[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1317259943' post='2810639']
Well, to be fair, this is the first time I've seen Anybody mention it other than Schattenmann.
[/quote]
Schattenmaniacs still bring it up every once in a while to try to discredit me, and, like now, I always reply. Last year when I was writing a bunch of GOONS threads they were all over it with some backup from kriekfreak.
[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1317189863' post='2810126']
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2lvo4nb.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I didn't figure NSO for the types to hook up with [i]just anybody [/i], especially new enemies, to get a swipe at old enemies but then again greater alliances have done dumber things to touch the hem of power. Is this an ODP or an OADP?